UnevenEdge

Trunks Thread 19.1: A New New Frontier

PokeNirvash

I swear I'll catch up on Unicorn eventually.

Food Wars- Why is Erina doing the super challenge a surprise to any of them? Shut the fuck up, Megumi. God I hope Megumi loses hard. This guy is more problematic than the slutty chainsaw nazi? Goddamn, assassin to evil chef is one hell of a downgrade. THIS IS HORSE SHIT. Security in this place is absolute garbage. Wow what a shock who could have guessed it's her bitch mom. No wonder Erina sucks, with those parents she never had a chance. The fuck is this? Boy howdy that's one stupid as fuck backstory. I swear to god if Megumi wins this one I'm throwing a chair. Generic creep teacher makes me deeply uncomfortable. I hate all of you. Megumi you stupid fuck. So did they ever explain why his fat brother dropped like half his body weight? I have zero memory of that guy. The finger knives are still stupid. Hiiiii Soma's hot dad. Were those two ever actually friends to begin with or just vaguely respectful acquaintences who didn't actively hate each other? Wow what a shock Erina won in a landslide. Oh no don't you people fucking vote for her. At least Megumi is suffering and I can appreciate that. Sure, you can rape her daughter if you make a really great sandwich first.

One Piece- Narrator: You guys seein' all this shit? BEAT HIS ASS, LUFFY. I enjoy seeing Caesar in pain. No really, Doflamingo's a puppeteer his devil fruit is literally string. Clown man this is a kid who's declared war on the government at least twice. Meanwhile, Law still dying. Beat his ass, Smoker's tits! And then Smoker died. Sorry Tashigi, Zoro's gonna carry you right back into the murder cloud. It's fine the kids are on good drugs now. I kinda love these dumbass marines. Kinemon's really going through it today. I'm still genuinely curious what would happen if Brook inhaled that poison. Run, Usopp! :D Face. It's okay Smoker you tried your best, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Law just stay down you're too hot for this. I imagine someone was just in the recording booth poking Matt Mercer with a taser for this fight. Sorry Smoker I don't think this is gonna end well for you. RIP Smoker's tits. Oh hey, they got his heart back. Maybe end this fight quick and work on the 47 crushed organs in Smoker's chest. Doflamingo snail cracks me up. Doflamingo's having a great time here. Uhh is that dude supposed to look like that? He looks like Willy Wonka's blueberry girl's roided out body builder cousin. It's fine Luffy will still recruit you with only half a body. Hiiii random Shanks. Law is so goddamn cool.

That's what you said about Outlaw Star, and yet, no spaz reviews for that one ever turned up.

12:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #4 - What Lies Beneath - TV-PGV
12:30 - Primal #14 - The Red Mist - TV-MAV
1:00 - Food Wars! The Fifth Plate #10 - Surpassing Dad - TV-MAS
1:30 - One Piece #617 - Caesar's Defeat! The Powerful Grizzly Magnum! - TV-PGV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #440 - The Caged Bird - TV-PG
2:30 - My Hero Academia #117 - Inheritance - TV-14V

I caught up on Unicorn and I would die for that fat robot.

Unicorn- Fucking nine-tailed foxes ruin everything. Oh no we've officially summoned the furries. I don't think that kid's okay. Brick to the face. Uh hey Emmelinda try to not destroy everything in your path maybe. Dang innocent civilians ruining the whole operation. Just a creepy haunted pirate ship, nothing ominous about it. I hate this bitch fox. Ah hell, the kid's offline. Ah hell, she broke. I love our giant sphere friend. Careful kid you're gonna poop yourself if you keep straining like that. Uhhh I don't think that's supposed to happen. Dude she is going to rip your dick off and feed it to you. How did this nerd follow her onto the creepy ghost boat? Ah crap the kid's dying. GHOST PIRATE. If I had a nickel for every show on the block that featured zombie pirates I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it's happened twice. NO MY ROUND FRIEND. Dang, kid's got sword skills. Oh my god dude shut up. Nerd you are literally standing there looking at a guy with blue skin and pointy ears, the hell else do you think he is? Oh yeah rope, that'll hold her. I love our fat robot. Bitch do it just to protect your loser nerd boyfriend if nothing else. Ah fuck it's a Kraken. We're good, kid's alive. Fuck that boat in particular.

Food Wars- I hate all of you. No don't take it back, make her suffer. Y'all are really acting way too casual about the thought of your friend being subjected to a forced marriage. Why don't you just marry her bitch mom? "My mom abandoned me because she tasted things too well" sure is a backstory. Oh who the hell are these schmucks. What in the sweet and sour fuck? No go back, I wanna see what that Ron chef's deal is. I also wish your hot dad was here. Hiiii Soma's hot dad. Well at least your mom knew how not to cook. Oh yeah there's nothing better than wasting a ton of food because you don't give a shit if anything is edible. I have literally never noticed that Soma had a scar on his face. He looked good with the depression stubble. You fucking weirdo he straight up offered to take you with him, why are you whining about being abandoned? I hope you both get food poisoning and die. Oh than god, the bros are here. Pizza rice with french bread and spices, go. All these knives are still stupid. Who the fuck is that guy? Okay that one guy was just Emeril. At least I can take comfort in the fact that literally everyone thinks he's an asshole.

One Piece- And then everyone died. These kids suck. Oh hey, Zoro finally went the right way. I'm glad something good finally happened for Law. Dude what are you gonna do as half a torso? Guys I'm pretty sure you could have found a gurney for that girl. Don't fuck with Law. Smoker's out here speedrunning lung cancer. Forget about Caesar, save Brownbeard at all costs. Stealth Usopp, go! It's just depressing how much these poor bastards trust him. Oh, you hurt their feelings. You're not helping your case, clown man! Aww they're crying. Oh my god you stupid fucks. Aw crap now he's Gay Hexxus. Alright Luffy how long can you hold your breath? RIP these dumb bastards. I don't think I'm a fan of Momo's voice but surely I won't have to listen to it for the next 400 episodes. Usopp for MVP. Don't worry he's just getting a running start for this ass beating. Do y'all not have a button that just turns on a giant vent? BEAT HIS ASS. Aim for his poison gas dick! I love seeing Caesar get injured. Great the clown's down, now we just gotta worry about the massive amounts of toxic fumes covering the entire island.

On 5/21/2023 at 1:59 AM, EmpressAngel said:

I caught up on Unicorn and I would die for that fat robot.

And tonight, you can too.

12:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #5 - The Past Within - TV-PGV
12:30 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #1 - The Awakening - TV-PGV
1:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #2 - The Awakening, Part 2 - TV-PGV
1:30 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #3 - A Fateful Encounter - TV-PGV
2:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #4 - What Lies Beneath - TV-PGV
2:30 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #5 - The Past Within - TV-PGV

GODDAMMIT

Unicorn- The fox lady is adorable when she's not in Sexy Furry mode. Great job lady you released an unstoppable kraken into the city. I'm rooting for you, weirdo boy. I love that fat robot so much. NOOO FAT ROBOT. Emma kinda fucking sucks. Kraken bitchslapped her all the way into a fairy tale dream realm. Oh, it's a backstory episode. Is your dad hot and garbage? Aww, she's cute. Meanwhile, Dweeb your determination is impressive but obnoxious and unnecessary. Oh great now we're gonna have to save her dumbass boyfriend from whatever this boat catastrophe is. Save that robot! Can we just ditch Emma and take the fun magic child version for the rest of the show? Oh shit, her dad is Merlin. Also booo it's all garbage no dilf. Uhh kiddo I don't think this is supposed to happen. I do not think you should jump into that hole. Oh sweet, you summoned a roomba. So who did Merlin fuck? Well that was a quick answer. Keep an eye out for a skeleton playing the violin. Oh, that's a werewolf. Oh, you're a werewolf now. At least being a werewolf will give him something to do. Ah hell now your parents are getting divorced. Boy howdy lady you sure fucked up on that one. Merlin dude this is straight up your fault. NOOOOOO MY FAT ROBOT. If you didn't waste time having a temper tantrum at yourself, the best character wouldn't have had to die.

If Dawn of the Deep Soul was the Hangover, then Ryusui is the Hangover II. [as] fucked up again, and now we're stuck with a new season free of context we'd have to find online.

12:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #6 - The Mystery of Secrets - TV-PGV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #1 - New World Map - TV-PGDL
1:00 - Food Wars! The Fifth Plate #11 - The Taste of Failure - TV-MAS
1:30 - One Piece #618 - Raid! An Assassin from Dressrosa! - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #441 - Returning Home - TV-PG
2:30 - My Hero Academia #118 - The Thrill of Destruction - TV-14V

Lord knows what show will take up the role of Hangover III.

Unicorn- This old man is getting branded as a local furry. Oh I don't trust these fuckos. RIP fat robot, you were too good for this world. Alright Sen you're the new best character, watch your ass. Sweet, dinosaurs. Meanwhile, dumbass cops. This went just about as well as expected. You didn't deserve that pie. Oh yeah I'm sure they're gonna help you fix my robot friend. Yeah I think "utterly demolished by a kraken" is a bit out of this minimum wage guy's wheelhouse. Reminder this is all Emma's fault. It is fun seeing them carry Sen around like a jumbo sized baby. On the one hand I hope he fixes my friend but on the other I absolutely don't trust him. Okay that's a goddamn Death Star. Deeeeefinitely do not trust this guy. So is this some kinda time paradox where Copernicus inspires this guy to create Copernicus? Girl just sit down and stop doing things. GODDAMMIT WOMAN. Thanks for nothing, guy. He's powered by love isn't he. Kinda rooting for the fox here. The sword is literally the only competent one on this team. Whelp, sword's possessed now. Well that sure sounds ominous.

Dr Stone- I need Ryusui to not talk because hearing Bakugo's voice come out of that mouth makes it really hard to find him attractive. I forgot Kars was frozen. They're all some form of stupid and I love them. Nikki is best girl. MY MELON CHILD. I do like his pirate hat. Aww the grandmas like him. Hope ya like fish. I hope this man snipes a bear from a hot air balloon. Kohaku you might wanna get in the basket. Heee this video game bit is cute. Nooo goat. Awww granny. Well that's fucking depressing. Y'know what I take it back, I can fuck him. Are you gonna make jerky? Wheat is good too I guess. BREAD. Meanwhile, oh right the stone people. Taiju is a good boy. Aww she made him a hat. :D Gen is a delight. We don't deserve Taiju. Girl if you aren't fucking that I am gonna be so disappointed in you. I definitely don't remember enough about science to know how a litmus test works. Taiju gets a cool hat. I love my science boys. Now learn how to make butter! :D Oh no.

Food Wars- Do not revive any of these chefs. Oh good, more people I hate. What the fuck are y'all doing now. Soma's brilliant idea: throw all that shit in a blender. Just because it's a new idea doesn't mean it's a good idea. I have no memory of this. Oh what the fuck why would you invite him. I also have no memory of these bitches. Have some standards, whores. As much as I hate him, I can't turn down a good pie. Well now I'm just sad for the poor sharks. Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli. Oh what the fuck is going on. Thanks I hate it. At least Soma's dish makes me less uncomfortable. Everything tastes good if you fry it in butter. Yeah we get it, he's always been insufferably smug no matter what. Now what the hell are you two doing? I hope she takes your food and throws up. God I hate this. Oh you get that mayonaise the fuck out of here. Thank god your mom was pretty because her food was unlovable. I'm so tired, show.

One Piece- And now, the worst science boy. I like watching Caesar suffer. Everyone hates Caesar. Usopp is the real MVP of this show. Oh right, Kinemon's dead. Less talking, more running! I know I'm a terrible person because I would absolutely leave those kids to die. Save Brownbeard at all costs. Would the gas even hurt Smoker if he's in his smoke form? Everybody get in the oversized mine cart, we've got a level to clear. Law, regretting all his life choices. Meanwhile, the entire building's about three minutes away from caving in. What's with the flying fat guy? MY WIFE. :D Oh my god I love her. Honey we have got to get you some higher standards. For the love of god, don't introduce her to Sanji. Thanks for the help, fat guy? Oh, that's where Caesar went. Doflamingo may be a piece of shit but goddamn he's cool. The hell is that? FUCK YEAH, FRANKY. I actually completely forgot we lost track of Franky awhile ago.

An episode so fine, you need an extra quarter-hour to contain it all.

12:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #7 - The Heart of Kings - TV-PGV
12:45 - Dr. Stone: New World #2 - Greed Equals Justice - TV-PGL
1:15 - Food Wars! The Fifth Plate #12 - The Perfect Rocks - TV-MAS
1:45 - One Piece #619 - Running Wild! Invincible General Franky! - TV-PG
2:15 - Naruto Shippuden #442 - The Mutual Path - TV-PG
2:45 - My Hero Academia #119 - Encounter, Part 2 - TV-14V

Unicorm- Welcome to Rivendell, complete with elf princess. He seems like less of a douchebag in this flashback. What I'm getting from this is never try and have a wedding in this show. Oh come on that was like thousands of years and a couple dozen body swaps ago, they can't still be that mad. Copernicus is technically a mecha now. BAMBI NO. Oh yeah this is going just great. Genuinely surprised Emmelinda is doing a decent job in this fight. Wow what a shock this went badly. Ed what the fuck did you do. And now your dad's a tree. Oh what the fuck are you doing here. So have you been here for like a zillion years? Kid you can stop saying that any time now. Hey Merlin it sure sounds like there's some bit of spirit magic bullshit you're not telling us. Sword's had enough of this. I like this sword guy. God what a mood. You deserved that. Merlin, shit dad extraordinaire. She was like five, you jackass. Well that was a surprisingly quick session of family therapy. :D I enjoy Sen just pulling a whole Roger Rabbit move there. Meanwhile, this is fine. You fucking dumbass. You really just had to chuck something at the giant evil rock to break the spell? Sen has zero competition for best character. Hey, is Copernicus moving on his own now? Oh hey, Merlin actually gets to do something cool. Why couldn't htat elf princess just marry the brother who's not a douche? Well, that was an easy fix. MY ROUND FRIEND IS BACK! Uhh hey what's up? Ah hell that fox lady is still going. It's a switcharoo isn't it. That's kind of a fucked up way for his brother to live the next zillion years.

Dr Stone- Now I wanna make some bread, I love the faces in this show. He's actually brillaint. Gen is an evil genius and I'm glad he's on our side. :D Whisper whisper whisper whisper. Just look for the inexplicable French stereotype. Taiju is a good boy. Something about this kid makes me hate them. Cue loud French sobbing. Make us some jerky, please. Oh no please don't make them fruitcake. Oh sweet she made butter. :( Oh no they made fruitcake. Listen to Frenchy, put your nuts away. Hey look, it's a version of Food Wars that doesn't make me irrationally angry. Oh hell yeah I am ALL ABOUT bread class. One day they're gonna throw some herbs in that dough and blow everyone's goddamn minds. Is she asking them for a vibrator? Taiju, still the best boy. Grandpa is so bored, guys. :D Oh my god, I love grandpa. Ohhhh, he's making her a mirror. I love this douchebag. Oh shit, a camera. Awww, I'm happy for her. This show makes me cry over the most random things. Thanks, Capitalism Douchebag. I still don't know how that girl's massive cans are staying in that dress. Senku looks so fucking awkward. :D Oh god the outfits. Ohh, it's Einstein.

Food Wars- And now for the version of Food Wars that makes me irrationally angry. I bet you never made your wife come like that. Way to fuck it up, douche. Show the least you could do is make Soma's hot dad lose his clothes too. That's a very good question, she's an unlikeable bitch with all the personality of a dead fish. The key to being a good chef is getting laid. Is Erina's shit dad gonna fuck him instead? Hiii Soma's hot dad! Let me watch him cry like a bitch. So did the event planners just stock 500 plain robes in case somebody made the boss orgasm everyone's clothes off? Oh right, there's still another round. This is the family reunion I never gave a shit about seeing. I hate you both. You people absolutely should never have married. With these parents, Erina really never had a chance of not growing up to be a bitch. Excuse THE FUCK me? Considering the surprise incest bomb they just dropped, "I have to satisfy my mother with my own hands" is REALLY not a good way to phrase that idea. So did he know he was trying to fuck his own sister? I guess technically, making a dish too heinous to eat would count as something new and never seen before. Oh this is some bullshit. God I fucking hate Soma.

One Piece- On the one hand I want my wife to win but on the other hand Franky does have a really cool giant robot. I love battle artillery wife. Forget the kids, save Brownbeard at all costs. :D We don't deserve Franky. Lady you look ridiculous, I love it. What a woman. And then they exploded. Aw dang, Caesar's not dead yet. Uhh hey whose heart is that? Oh no don't kill Smoker. Don't you fucking do it, clown man. Strawhats run faster! Oh hey, thanks random mooks. I sure hope that giant kid can fit through that little gap. Now get in the cart before the whole damn roof caves in. Oh right, Kinemon's dead. Momonosuke's having a real rough day. Oh hey, bird lady. Ah hell she's gonna hit the self destruct button. Don't you press that fucking button, lady. Now I just feel bad for her. It sucks that the phone snails have to die too. I like that everyone else is upset and then there's Luffy just having a good time in that cart. And then everyone died.

Fuck Dabi. Fuck Mr. Compress. Fuck those villains running through the forest. And most of all, fuck Horikoshi.

12:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #8 - Darkness Before the Dawn - TV-PGV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #3 - First Contact - TV-PGL
1:00 - Food Wars! The Fifth Plate #13 - Food Wars - TV-MAS - THE END
1:30 - One Piece #620 - A Critical Situation! Punk Hazard Explodes! - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #443 - The Difference in Power - TV-PG
2:30 - My Hero Academia #120 - Disaster Walker - TV-14V

Also, fuck Monet. Should've died months ago when she was supposed to.

17 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Fuck Dabi.

I'm trying, believe me!

Unicorn- Again, real fucked up way for his brother to live the next thousand years. I'm just glad Copernicus is back. I mean, were you ever expecting to go back there anyway? Those are all very good questions that your shit dad probably should have answered. The number of people I know who'd find him more attractive as a werewolf is greater than you'd expect. Please don't hurt my robot friend, we just got him back. Lady he was busy dealing with the goddamn kraken you accidentally summoned to attack the city. Babe it's cool, I'm a monster now like you! Wow what a shock it turns out that guy is evil. Emma if you're not going to a time that's outdoors on the night of a full moon your dork boyfriend is gonna be completely fucking useless again. Ah hell this must be the magic furry planet. I'm too lazy to think of an actual Tony the Tiger joke here so just insert your own. Wouldn't it make the most sense to put the uncontrollable berserk werewolf with the metal guy he can't bite and infect? This nerd might be bland and unlikable but elf douche is so much worse. RIP Tony the Tiger. Maybe I'll luck out and these two will just kill each other. Ah crap Merlin's possessed. Well this could be going better.

Dr Stone- I love how happy Grandpa is. Taiju in that hat cracks me up. Get your Food Wars out of my science show. Caviar should be easy enough just go torture some fish. MY MELON CHILD. Awwww piggies. Well it's not truffles but I guess I'll take oil instead. The piglet on a leash is adorable. DETECTIVE SUIKA RETURNS. Maybe you should invent an enhance button next. Can the pigs smell oil too? I was joking about that but sure let's go with that. RIP Inosuke. False alarm, Inosuke lives to oink another day. Suika honey don't get too attached to that pig. Oh thank god we get to keep the hog. You're gonna need a bigger boat. :D Oh my god I forgot all about that. Taiju is a good boy. If I were Chrome I'd be so fucking freaked out right now. Man you know this entire time since Senku showed up must have been the best year or so of that old man's life. Awww this dumbass. Boooooo. WHAT. Oh fuck that's morse code isn't it. Ohhhh that's freaky.

Food Wars- Please god I just have to survive the next thirty minutes. Erina your mom's a bitch just let her suffer. Maybe they'll both get explosive food poisoning and die. So is anybody gonna break the news to that guy that he was trying to do an incest this whole time? Or, y'know, that his birth father is about ten feet away? I have no memory of the vast majority of these people. Wow how groundbreaking, you bookended it with the same thing you started with. Here have some mother/daughter tandem orgasms because there hasn't been enough creepy incest moments in this show. I have zero memory of this. I'm sure Asami is glad someone was finally able to satisfy his wife in a way he never could. Oh goddammit not again. Yeah sure, gratitude is what you're feeling. At least I got to see Soma's hot dad nut this time. I am deeply uncomfortable with this extensive building-wide orgasm. Erina, an unlikeable bitch right to the end. "Devote yourself entirely to one person only" sounds like the wrong lesson to learn from all this. What you're not even gonna show the end of the fight? I'm gonna fuck your dad, Soma. I know most of you people have been in the show before but I genuinely do not remember you existing. Sorry Alice that guy stole your boyfriend. What in the fuck is going on. They're really testing my resolve in these last five minutes. PUT PANTS ON YOU DISGUSTING JACKASS. So literally everyone became a food-based poacher cop out of nowhere? Soma finally fucks off out of my life and I couldn't be happier. Really, her creepy shit dad gets to come back? Oh, are you finally gonna drop that incest bomb on your kids? Why would you invite your creepy incest brother to live with you. Oh goddammit he came back. I hate you all with the possible exception of the bros. I'm so tired, show. THAT'S IT. IT'S OVER. I'M FINALLY FREEEEEEEEE.

One Piece- We have Smoker and Joker here, when do we meet Midnight Toker? Oh right, nobody else knows Momo's a dragon. It's a good thing Monet wnats to take her sweet time for dramatic effect before she hits that self destruct button. And then everyone exploded. RIP bird lady, you had some great tits. Oh FUCK plot twist. She's sure holding out a long time with a stabbed heart. This is why you shouldn't play musical chairs with people's organs! Meanwhile, shenanigans. Uh hey Franky you okay there? God I love my missile wife. Franky's so much fun. Law you can straight up teleport, I feel like you could help with this. Zoro's so goddamn cool. Oh right, the toxic smoke is still a problem. I love Robin so much. Nami you could have used that magic wind stick at literally any time. I enjoy Doflamingo's ridiculous pimp coat. Fun story that was only revealed in a bonus page in the manga volumes, this little girl is Monet's sister. Ah hell now we gotta fight another warlord.

Unpopular opinion nobody cares about: I think having his clan not be massacred makes Sasuke's betrayal of the village in this "real person fic" filler worse than in canon.

12:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #9 - A Love's Last Light - TV-PGV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #4 - Eyes of Science -  TV-PGDL
1:00 - Food Wars! The Fifth Plate #1 - Final Exams - TV-MAS
1:30 - One Piece #621 - Capture Caesar! General Cannon Blasts! - TV-PGL
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #444 - Leaving the Village - TV-PG
2:30 - My Hero Academia #121 - League of Villains vs. U.A. Students - TV-14V

On 5/28/2023 at 12:32 AM, EmpressAngel said:

GODDAMMIT

Unicorn- The fox lady is adorable when she's not in Sexy Furry mode. Great job lady you released an unstoppable kraken into the city. I'm rooting for you, weirdo boy. I love that fat robot so much. NOOO FAT ROBOT. Emma kinda fucking sucks. Kraken bitchslapped her all the way into a fairy tale dream realm. Oh, it's a backstory episode. Is your dad hot and garbage? Aww, she's cute. Meanwhile, Dweeb your determination is impressive but obnoxious and unnecessary. Oh great now we're gonna have to save her dumbass boyfriend from whatever this boat catastrophe is. Save that robot! Can we just ditch Emma and take the fun magic child version for the rest of the show? Oh shit, her dad is Merlin. Also booo it's all garbage no dilf. Uhh kiddo I don't think this is supposed to happen. I do not think you should jump into that hole. Oh sweet, you summoned a roomba. So who did Merlin fuck? Well that was a quick answer. Keep an eye out for a skeleton playing the violin. Oh, that's a werewolf. Oh, you're a werewolf now. At least being a werewolf will give him something to do. Ah hell now your parents are getting divorced. Boy howdy lady you sure fucked up on that one. Merlin dude this is straight up your fault. NOOOOOO MY FAT ROBOT. If you didn't waste time having a temper tantrum at yourself, the best character wouldn't have had to die.

We used Unicorn: Warriors Eternal in our campaign.  Come to the polls and vote for out submission, The Commish (Team Dean) in this thread https://unevenedge.com/topic/61367-asmb-survivor-the-second-challenge-all-is-fair-in-love-and-politics/#comments

Check out our Submission ^.^

The idea of filler making Sasuke somehow worse fills me with absolute horror.

Unicorn- Previously, everything went straight to hell. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a flashback with hsi old body or the present time when his brother's stuck in his old body forever. Oh, present day I guess. Oh hey, they're actually not fucking up for once. Goddamn magic hivemind robots. Fuck him up, kiddo! Ah hell it got the kid. Uhhh i think Seng broke more than usual. Shut up Wolfston. COPERNICUS NO YOU JUST CAME BACK. Oh hey, Tony the Tiger's back. Okay lion-riding adult Seng looks cool as hell. Aww good giant kitty. Put a shirt on elf boy, your tits aren't gonna make me like you at this point. They were cooler back in the past in their original bodies. She is gonna fuck that werewolf. :D Copernicus and the lion. Well that looks ominous. Surely this will go well. Alright possessing the giant monster to take out the other giant monsters is genuinely a cool move I'll give her that. Whelp, this went straight to hell. I do feel bad for her parents.

Dr Stone- :D Poor Chrome. Really curious what Why Guy's deal is. Taiju and Nikki is the friendship I never knew I needed. I just smile and nod whenever the scence talk starts. Is it a fancier light bulb? :D Wizard Senku. Ohhhh, it's a TV. Science is so cool, I wish I understood any of it. Look out for whales, boys. I'd watch a cooking show with Francois. :D Oh lord the dumb squad. I love grandpa so much. Chrome's gonna make a metal detector. I'm proud of you, dumbass science boy. Taiju continues to be best boy in a show with some stiff competition. We don't deserve grandpa. Oh hey, they're making a real road. Gorilla gorilla gorilla team! Ginro's so fucking stupid I love him. You were a terrible child. Minecart level!

One Piece- I love my gun wife. Franky is so much fun. I'm glad he's having a good time with this fight. Do not touch Franky's Pepsi stash. Ah crap she can cut through his armor. Sorry wife he's just too much fun to lose. Franky buddy they've been saying they wanted Caesar since they showed up here. Please let Zoro cut the poison gas cloud. Hey guys y'all might wanna stop before you drive into the ocean. I like that everyone loves Franky. :D The girls are not impressed. Uh hey Law do you know my wife? Wife you should probably just cut your losses and run. They're all idiots and I love them. LIGHTNING BOLT. When it doubt just pelt them with rocks. Enjoy the seastone you unholy clown bastard. Man this flamingo really hauls ass. Penguin! Oh hey Aokiji.

Trust me, there's nothing more frustrating than an emo who's also a Well Done Son Guy. Just ask Shinji Ikari.

12:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #10 - The End of the Beginning - TV-PGV
12:30 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #6 - The Mystery of Secrets - TV-PGV
1:00 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #7 - The Heart of Kings - TV-PGV
1:45 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #8 - Darkness Before the Dawn - TV-PGV
2:15 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #9 - A Love's Last Light - TV-PGV
2:45 - Unicorn: Warriors Eternal #10 - The End of the Beginning - TV-PGV

Did I see Spiderverse just because of all the horny art of that caked up evil Spiderman I was seeing? I did and he can fold me in half like a lawn chair.

Unicorn- Let's see how Emma manages to disappoint me one last time. Emma your parents think you're insane. So like have they just not noticed that her fiance's also disappeared? Whelp Emma's gone bonkers. Meanwhile everyone else is probably dead by now. Girl at least put on shoes before you go desperately fleeing through the streets. Ah hell it's that guy again. Oh hey I forgot about these two. Alright then, they're no help at all. Oh my god they have a fake Copernicus, I'll accept their help. Wait so are the lost secret elf woods just within driving distance of London and not in some other realm like I thought, because how does that make any sense? I hope his brother's having an alright time living a lie. Did that thing always look like Discount Sauron? I don't care about the werewolf just tell me if Copernicus is alright. Four years and elf douche still didn't put on a shirt. RIP Tony the Tiger, again. And now we're going into Voltron mode, I guess. I love my robot friend with all my heart. THE ROBOT IS CRYING. Okay so why does Wolfston count as part of this, can Copernicus just rip out anyone's soul whenever he wants? You're squaring up against Face from the old Nick Jr bumpers. Surprise, it's your mom. Maybe you wouldn't have been stuck as the core of an indestructible evil for centuries if you hadn't been such a bitch to your kid back in the day. Oh cool, dinosaurs.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...!

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #1 - Adventures of a Normal Man, Part 1 - TV-PG
12:30 - My Adventures With Superman #2 - Adventures of a Normal Man, Part 2 - TV-PGV
1:00 - Dr. Stone: New World #5 - Science Vessel Perseus - TV-PGL
1:30 - One Piece #622 - A Touching Reunion! Momonosuke and Kin'emon! - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #445 - Pursuers - TV-PGL
2:30 - My Hero Academia #122 - Katsuki Bakugo: Rising - TV-14V

I've never cared about Superman and I'm not about to start now.

Dr Stone- Sorry guys your boat is shit. Grandpa/boat is my OTP. Wait does that French kid not age? I kinda love this insufferable little douchebag. Leave him alone, let the dude have his legos. That better be one hell of a boat. Casino denied. I'm glad Suika is having fun here. Taiju is doing his best. I refuse to believe these nerds are good at snowboarding. Fuck yeah, vanilla! FUCK YEAH, CHOCOLATE. Nikki continues to be best girl. Oh right, silk is a thing. Those are some melons alright. It's cool how literally no one aged in the past year. :D Oh my god that boat. I would trust Ryusui's Titanic submarine. Haa, the name. I'm guessing all the main characters are on Boat Team. Senku no your evil side is showing! Gen no your...well it's hard to call any side of you not evil. Uh guys you might wanna leave at least one functional person in the village. Oh right, those schmucks are still there. Uhhhh Senku taking the evil guys seems like a real bad idea. Gen we need your ability to manipulate everyone. Are y'all taking the Kars popsicle? Ginro going full Narancia. :D Oh my god you dumb bastard. Taiju is best boy. I'll miss my melon child. Senku's going to find the One Piece.

One Piece- Are y'all really doing this after they just saved all your asses? Brownbeard no, join our crew! Please let my wife go. Fuck yeah, giant stove! Fuck the navy, your people are monsters. Beat her ass, Nami. At this point you can't convince me Vega Punk isn't just Senku in a fake mustache. Whatcha up to, Chopper? Jesus christ Law what the fuck. And then Kinemon died, again. :D God I love Brook. Oh hey, he's alive. Not a single brain cell between them. Awww Momo's kind of adorable. Somebody get that boy some clothes. Beat his ass, Chopper. Oh hey, thanks Law. No kids I think Mocha's dead as fuck now. You're never too young to learn that ACAB, kids. Oh right, her mom was a marine. Lesbian Nami confirmed. There's not a single character in Food Wars worth a fraction of Sanji. Child, Sanji will straight up beat your ass into a coma. Thanks, Kinemon. Don't feed the cops. Correction, feed the cops in exchange for booze. It's fine we just gotta kick this party into turbo mode. Law, eternally regretting his choices. I love these idiots. Oh hey, Mocha's alive. Eat shit, clown man. Oh right, they're gonna fight a Warlord and it better not be Shanks. I'm sure this Kaido guy won't be important.

Alternative was a serviceable sequel. Progressive, not so much. But there's no beating the OG, and Toonami knows it.

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #3 - My Interview with Superman - TV-PG
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #6 - Treasure Box - TV-PGL
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #7 - Ray of Despair, Ray of Hope - TV-14L
1:00 - FLCL #1 - Fooly Cooly - TV-14D
1:30 - One Piece #623 - It's Time to Say Goodbye! Leaving Punk Hazard! - TV-PGV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #446 - Collision - TV-PGV
2:30 - My Hero Academia #123 - The Ones Within Us - TV-14V

Edited by PokeNirvash
  • Like 2

I always forget the sequels exist.

Dr Stone- I love grandpa so much. I don't want your Monopoly money, just give me chocolate. Nikki is best girl. MY MELON CHILD. I have zero memory of this guy. Did we miss an episode here? No let my melon child stay. Thanks, Frenchy. Goddammit Ginro. The plot, it thickens. Ah hell they all got frozen didn't they. Well, that's not supposed to happen. Thanks for kicking my child, Ryusui. Please don't make Senku run, you'll kill him. :D He put her on a leash. No really who the fuck is this guy? I'm here for CSI Senku. Yes by now I have realized we're watching the wrong episode so I'm sure we'll actually meet this new guy for real next week when they fix the fuckup. I hope we're about to get a new waifu. I hope the centrifuge is just Kohaku shaking it really hard. :D Yesss it is. There she goes. I'd suggest you seduce her but I don't think any of you are up to that job. I was kidding, guys! :D What. Oh I like her. Ah hell here we go. Goddammit Senku! Goddammit Kohaku! :D Oh we are going places here. Sorry lady Senku's only love is SCIENCE. Oh no the simps are attacking. Release the tear gas, Senku. Ooooh I really like her.

One Piece- I love how all the other Emperors are terrifying, evil scumbags and then Shanks is just some guy running a party boat for other middle-aged dudes. Y'all should probably leave before the flamingo guy gets there. Really, you guys are gonna eat their food and then just go back to being dicks? What is wrong with you people? Remember kids, fuck the government. Yeah you're really the good guys threatening to abandon the sick kids your boss kidnapped. :D That random shot of Luffy eating meat kills me. Tashigi control your jackass crew. Eat shit, your feelings don't justify upsetting the kids that were used as government lab rats. I hope all these kids grow up to be pirates. This is Law, he's our new best friend. This was one hell of a long-winded PSA about drugs. Meanwhile, flamingo ahoy. Hi, gun wife! I love the phone snails so much. I'm gonna need to know what the beef is with Law and Doflamingo. You drive one hell of a hard bargain. Good fucking luck, Law.

Time to close the gap programming accidentally opened up for us.

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #4 - Let's Go to Ivo Tower, You Say - TV-PGV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #6 - Treasure Box - TV-PGL
1:00 - FLCL #2 - Fire Starter - TV-14DS
1:30 - One Piece #624 - The G-5 Wiped Out! Doflamingo's Sudden Attack! - TV-14L
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #447 - Another Moon - TV-PGV
2:30 - My Hero Academia #124 - Dabi's Dance - TV-14V

Lucky for me I have a memory like a gold fish and have already forgotten most of last week.

Dr Stone- Forget waiting on nature, let's science this bitch up. Oh hey, astronaut guys. Oh right, Ruri knows all the stories they had. I forgot that these two are technically married. It took all night but you're finally getting some relative info. Joke's on you I can remeber about twelve people at a time. His dad thought of everything. Oh hey, the guy we don't know yet. SOMEONE LEFT A BABY, IGNORE ME! Oh hey, his shield has a rocket on it. What, did your dad just leave half his kids on another island as a backup? Maybe it's finally time to invent some guns before you go on the mystery island. Soyuz is a good boy. Boat tour, go! Where is my melon daughter? Nice boat. We really lucked out that Senku is the good kind of mad scientist and not an actually evil one. Oh great, you summoned a hurricane. I want Ryusui and Nami to be friends. Welcome home, buddy.

One Piece- I'm rooting for the Small Child Pirates. I love Law he's so cool. Punk Hazard was a weird place, y'all. You should just throw Caesar overboard. Franky please tell us what happened to Mini Merry. Fart powers, go! I'm so glad Mini Merry is okay. Oh right, the samurai are still here. Law where's your submarine and your polar bear? Pay no attention to this Vega Punk guy, he's not important. Caesar, still the fucking worst. :D Where the hell did they get a suit that fits Brownbeard? Oh hey, there's my wife's torso. Everybody run away from the flamingo man! Oh he is gonna slaughter all of you. And then he made everyone shoot themselves. Smoker just stay back your tits are no match for this. Thank god Smoker's smart enough to lie. Smoke vs string is a weird matchup. Guys maybe don't scream insults at the guy killing everybody. They may be stupid as all fuck but at least the squad is loyal. Law you know damn well Luffy ain't listening to shit. Oh my god you really think they're gonna follow a plan. Zoro is having a great day. Law, regretting all his choices. Sorry Law, an alliance with Luffy means you're best friends forever now. Pay no attention to these other shady weirdos, we only care about this one right now. Meanwhile, Smoker keeping his perfect record of getting his ass beat in every fight. Oh hey, it's Aokiji! Goddamn he's cool.

Looking at tonight's titles, that must mean there are also threads of despair. They're probably what's keeping Dabi's everything together.

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #5 - You Will Believe a Man Can Lie - TV-PGV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #7 - Ray of Despair, Ray of Hope - TV-14L
1:00 - FLCL #3 - Marquis du Carabas - TV-14
1:30 - One Piece #625 - Intense! Aokiji vs. Doflamingo! - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #448 - Comrade - TV-PGV
2:30 - My Hero Academia #125 - Threads of Hope - TV-14V

Ukulele no good.

Dr Stone- And now for something I totally haven't seen before. I'd die for you, grandpa. Ryusui's "HA HA!" thing constantly reminds me of Phil from Birdman. MY MELON DAUGHTER, AGAIN. Ryusui is somehow best dad. He's mopping our floors, that fiend! Well that's a plot twist. Thank you for dropkicking my baby off the boat. Senku had to run, he'll be out of commission for hours. Man this dude has one hell of a good memory. I'd watch the hell out of CSI Senku. He's right, I've gotten so much lazier as I get older. :D I love the Kohaku centrifuge. I can't wait to see what Senku pulls out next from his Mary Poppins bag. She's cute. Soyuz your odds of being related to any pretty girl have shot up exponentially since you set foot on this island. This turned into a goddamn soap opera and I'm here for it. SENKU NO. KOHAKU NO. :D Can't blame the lady for trying. Sorry lady, Senku's only love is science. Guys I respect your spirit but boy howdy y'all are dumb as shit. I can't believe they really tear gassed everybody. Amaryllis is great and I'm rooting for her.

One Piece- Goddamn Aokiji is cool. Hope you like ice, pinky boy. Quick somebody shatter that ice sculpture before he melts from sheer rage. Too late, just grab Smoker and run. Well, that was easy. He just wanders around now, getting drunk and sleeping wherever he wants. Bye, gun wife. PENGUIN. I hope Aokiji's new purpose is just hanging out with his giant penguin friend. Don't fuck with Doflamingo, got it. Fuck that guy, I hope he suffers. This man gives zero fucks and I respect that. Wake up Brook, this is important. Looks like the samurai got some beef with Kaido. :D Kinemon is dumb and I enjoy that. Maybe we should just stab Caesar. Fuck that factory in particular. Franky with the Pippy Longstocking hair is cracking me up. Jesus that is one big block of ice. Oh btw samurai bros, our ship can kinda fly. Aww, I'm glad this kid is finally having a good day. MUSTACHE CHOPPER. Law, continuing to regret his life choices. The hell are you mad about? Ohhhhhh, I forgot all about that sword. Robin is best mom. Oh, I hate this child. Even his dad is shaming him, damn. Welcome to filler.

On 7/29/2023 at 2:20 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

Y'all, I am tempted to move this thread to Toonami and [adult swim], because it seems it belongs there and not here in Anime and Manga.

Any objections?

Eh, long as it isn't locked.

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #6 - My Adventures with Mad Science - TV-PG
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #8 - The Trump Card Aboard the Science Vessel - TV-PGDLV
1:00 - FLCL #4 - Full Swing - TV-14DSV
1:30 - One Piece #626 - Caesar Goes Missing! The Pirate Alliance Makes a Sortie! - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #449 - The Shinobi Unite - TV-PG
2:30 - My Hero Academia #126 - Final Performance - TV-14V

Dr Stone- He's a witch, burn him at the stake! Tragic flashback here we go. Wow, these kids are all dumb as hell. I hate this girl. Oh they're hot. Oh no, he's a fucking creep. This just raises further questions! Damn girl you really lucked out with what that thing's range was. Once again, Senku's one and only love is science. Well at least they wait until they're legal, I guess. Maybe you'll get lucky and she's a lesbian. Hi, meet Kohaku. Gen she's gonna fucking kill you. :D What on earth. Senku I'm begging you for some good undereye concealer. Just give Kohaku two minutes and let her kill all of them. RIP Chrome. BEAT HER ASS. Oh goddamn this bitch is strong. :D Oh jesus christ. Everyone is uncomfortable. :D Ryusui dropkicking my melon daughter off the boat is way funnier than it should be. Oh hey, our idiot's okay. Our idiot needs a hug. Boy get the fuck back in that barrel before they catch you. :D He's so fucking stupid. Whelp, you're boned. Goats are the real MVP. I love my melon daughter so much.

One Piece- Just let Caesar go missing, who gives a shit. Mustache Chopper is my favorite. And then, aliens. Oh my god it's giant bunnies. KING FU DUGONG. Who's this douchebag? I hate this guy already. Just let him have Caesar. Oh my god the dugong has haki. Even the waves are bunnies! That's one big boat. Law don't get involved in the shenanigans, you'll regret it forever. Correction, they're giant mermaid bunnies! Guys, it definitely seems like you're walking into a trap here. Please don't hurt the bunnies. I like that the giant octopus has boxing gloves. The sight of kung fu dugong after all these years fills me with so much childlike joy. Awwwwwww they're friends. Meanwhile, I'm glad Caesar is suffering. Oh this guy definitely has a fetish and I'm not comfortable with that. I need an adult. I'd watch an entire spinoff about dugong. Awwwww he painted on a scar to be like Luffy. Oh my goooood dugong became a pirate captain, I love every second of this. Fuck this guy, we gotta kill him. BEAT HIS ASS, BOYS. Uh guys you probably shouldn't let the weird green stuff touch you. Chopper no! Oh we REALLY gotta kill this guy now. I am disappointed that Monster Chopper didn't keep the mustache. Luffy just let Law do his thing for like 20 seconds. Oh, this sucks. I'm not admitting "Trafalgar Law petplay" is buried somewhere in my search history but if it was, this definitely ain't what I meant.

Never forget. Never forgive.

How_It_Feels_To_Stop_Being_Cared_For_By_Your_Audience.thumb.png.fa39fe9f0a952693d5099ba57ac989e5.png

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #7 - Kiss Kiss Fall in Portal - TV-PG
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #9 - Beautiful Science - TV-14LV
1:00 - FLCL #5 - Brittle Bullet - TV-14DSV
1:30 - One Piece #627 - Luffy Dies at Sea?! The Pirate Alliance Comes Apart! - TV-PGL
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #450 - Rival - TV-PG
2:30 - My Hero Academia #127 - Hellish Hell - TV-14V

18 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #7 - Kiss Kiss Fall in Portal - TV-PG

These fucking weebs.

I'm glad I pay extra for Hulu Live so it can shit out and refuse to work whenever it feels like. To the questionable pirate streaming site, away!

Dr Stone- God I'd die for you, melon child. Ginro absolutely does not got this. I can respect Special Technique: Not My Problem, if nothing else. Oh you are gonna drop him and shatter his rock body. YO HO HO SHE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM. As soon as Kinro comes back to life he's gonna beat your ass. I like that his naked inner mind self still has the glasses. Science surprise! Ah hell Suika can't see for shit don't let her drive. :D That's a damn pokemon. MECHA SENKU. Thanks, I hate it! I wish I didn't have this information now. All this for a makeover? Ooooooooh it's pretty I wanna go there. This Jafar-looking motherfucker is gonna be a problem. He sounds like a douchebag, I'm kinda into him. Maybe start by making a hairbrush. :D Even hair is science. My dude just speak plain words. Oh no don't let her do it herself. :D She went full Sailor Moon on us. OH, JESUS CHRIST. Oh dang, she looks so pretty. :D Oh my god it's drag time. Finally be useful, Ginro. Okay he actually looks adorable. Welcome to being a lady, buddy. YOU GET OUT OF HERE. Oh, I hate this. Amaryllis maybe don't go spilling the plan to everyone. Amaryllis MVP. Fingers crossed somebody here likes amazons. Look at her ass, fellas! I can't wait for Kohaku to rip this guy's dick off. :D Jesus christ Ginro.

One Piece- I love kung fu dugong with every fiber of my being. I need an adult. I'm kinkshaming this guy. Step away from the reindeer, you weird weird man. I hate that Caesar's theme slaps so much. I am very uncomfortable with this episode. :D I'm so sorry, Chopper. GET AWAY FROM HIM. This entire filler is just an excuse to satisfy one writer's questionable fetish. Hey man, maybe you'd have friends if you weren't so fucking weird. The animals don't like you either, jackass! Oh, he's just a straight up furry. If his power only works on living things, would Brook be immune to it? I too would rather die than star in one weirdo's furry petplay fetish world. Yeah dude I'm sure this is gonna go just great for you. PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH. Stop it you're making the dugong sad. DUGONG NO. We gotta kill this guy now. :( Someone please help my dugong. Oh, fuck you. Whelp they're dead, show's over. I wonder what the rest of the crew is doing right now. I know I made the Law petplay joke last week but I'd fully believe someone made an extremely specific wish on the Monkey's Paw for it and unleashed these episodes.

Edited by EmpressAngel

I liked FLCLimax better when they just crammed it into a half-hour timeslot and dropped Ride on Shooting Star, instead of trying to stretch it out to a 45 minute timeslot.

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #8 - Zero Day: Part One - TV-PG
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #10 - Science Wars - TV-PGLV
1:00 - FLCL #6 - FLCLimax - TV-14S
1:45 - One Piece #628 - A Major Turnaround! Luffy's Angry Iron Fist Strikes! - TV-PG
2:15 - Naruto Shippuden #451 - Birth and Death - TV-PG
2:45 - My Hero Academia #128 - Tartarus - TV-14V

• Confused 1

On 7/29/2023 at 2:20 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

Y'all, I am tempted to move this thread to Toonami and [adult swim], because it seems it belongs there and not here in Anime and Manga.

Any objections?

I think it does belong over there, simply because this thread is a holdover of when the Other Anime and Toonami folders on the ASMB had different clientele, but everyone in the OA folder wanted a place to discuss Toonami. Just because Trunks has been gone for ages and they or other departed members wouldn't raise a stink doesn't mean we should upend tradition. I mean, I kind of am, but on the other hand, I do like the idea of the Toonami folder having an all-purpose thread for discussion to placate the old-timers. It's been just Poke and Empress for a while now, though if I was watching any of Toonami live right now and was interested in more than one show I would join in. Would be nice to have other people either way. So you can do what you want with it for now.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, MCPissPants said:

What the hell is this thread anyway?

Once upon a time there was a dude named Trunks who made a thread about watching the entire block instead of just posting in the individual show threads. It become a thing for us decrepit old-timers on the old boards and now it's my weird little quarantine shack where I scream at fictional characters in one sitting.

Dr Stone- Soyuz is a good boy. PLEASE give Kohaku a gun it would be so funny. If you're stupid like me, science is indistinguishiable from magic. Gen she is going to kill you when she's done with this. I vote for Kohaku to seduce the battle lesbiain. DRONE. Okay how are you gonna pull this out of your ass in the next 20 minutes? Obligatory fuckin' magnets, how do they work? Sucks to be that statue guy. :D This big dumb guy is fun. I love Amaryllis so much. There she go. Lesbian's here to break up the fun. Ginro is trying his best. You can't fool me, that's Sheer Heart Attack. :D Amaryllis is the gift we didn't know we needed. Oh, they can't read. Ginro had a single braincell that day. :D Oh my god you dumb bastard. They're trying. Help us Gen you're our only hope. My dumb ass is already lost. Oh right, they were looking for his dad's treasure box. PLATINUM!

One Piece- I just want kung fu dugong to be happy. That man is definitely going to try to fuck the reindeer. BEAT HIS ASS, CHOPPER. Oh yeah I'm sure Luffy is really dead now. It's impossible to take Chopper seriously in that outfit. Wow what a surprise, everyone hates you. Did dugong just use conquorer's haki? Hey guess what, the main character's still alive. Y'all could have just let Caesar die. Joke's on you, we punctured our eardrums. Thank god Law is smart. Oh no, he was punching Luffy on purpose there. Dude were you not paying attention, they can't hear your shitty dramatic speech. Oh what the hell. Yeah this is gonna go just great for you. Uh are the merbunnies supposed to be floating? Sad dugong makes me want to cry. Oh you fucked up you don't touch the hat. FUCK YEAH, DUGONG. I love kung fu dugong more than I could ever love anything in real life and I'm including every niece and nephew I have in that list. You leave the bunnies alone. Congratulations you turned into the shittiest voltron. Looks like Team Douchebag's blasting off agaaaaaain. Please let dugoing join the crew. I love how everyone else just goes with it. I need 800 more dugoing plushies than I currently have. Thanks, news bird. :D "Who would that guy rule over? Birds, I guess." This sounds way too easy. Meanwhile, people. Hiii Kid. Apoo looks like Present Mic's stand. And now, the douchiest bird. Sidenote I love the sounds the snail phones make.

On 8/20/2023 at 2:14 AM, EmpressAngel said:

Once upon a time there was a dude named Trunks who made a thread about watching the entire block instead of just posting in the individual show threads. It become a thing for us decrepit old-timers on the old boards and now it's my weird little quarantine shack where I scream at fictional characters in one sitting.

And I post schedules to keep that tradition alive.

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #9 - Zero Day: Part Two - TV-PG
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #11 - With This Fist, A Miracle - TV-PGL
1:00 - FLCL Progressive #1 - Re:Start - TV-14DLV
1:30 - FLCL Progressive #2 - Freebie Honey - TV-14DLSV
2:00 - FLCL Progressive #3 - Stone Skipping - TV-14LV
2:30 - FLCL Progressive #4 - LooPQR - TV-14LV
3:00 - FLCL Progressive #5 - Fool on the Planet - TV-14LV
3:30
- FLCL Progressive #6 - Our Running - TV-MAL

• Thanks 1

Man I'm gonna get so much sleep tonight.

Dr Stone- It's lucky that nobody's watching their new concubines to make sure they're not trying to double-cross them. Oh no, you broke it. Where'd they get that much concrete? I had no idea that was a real thing. I love it when Senku goes into full Mad Scientist mode. RATS, GOOOO. Amaryllis continues to be a gift we don't deserve. Goddammit Ginro. I love the Mini Mice Mobiles. Hey look, Ginro's helping. :D I love this dumbass so much. I didn't know plaster was that strong. Thanks, Senku's dad! I'm worried that this is going way too well. It's okay I don't think platinum is that fragile. It's...sand. It's too bad grandpa got turned into a rock. We just got a letter, we just got a letter! Maybe it's crack and they just wanted you to party. PLATINUM, FUCK YEAH. I would die for Suika at literally any time. Oh dang they found a lot of it. Oh good, it's time for me to start crying. Aww, he was the last one to die. You did good, dad. You bet your ass I'm sobbing like a baby right now. Your dad would be so proud of you. Meanwhile, this asshole. Look at this dumbass who doesn't know what glass is. Magic, got it. God I fucking love science. You can just leave that cop douchebag stuck like that. Remind me to go hug my dad tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I guess you won't even bother with Toonami next week, but NO ONE sleeps early on 9/9 when Titans attack!

I will, but only via my DVR. I kind of wanted to tape Progressive this week, but eh, it's the weaker of the two FLCL sequels and the one I'm not as keen on revisiting. And when it comes to 9/9, I'll be ponying up for da Grunge, and maybe even livetweeting it. :RoboTeeth:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Blatch said:

I will, but only via my DVR. I kind of wanted to tape Progressive this week, but eh, it's the weaker of the two FLCL sequels and the one I'm not as keen on revisiting. And when it comes to 9/9, I'll be ponying up for da Grunge, and maybe even livetweeting it. :RoboTeeth:

I think despite it's weird Windwaker-esque cel shading design, Grunge is gonna be pretty damn good, especially with the Miami Vice feel of the promo!

• Like 2

On 8/19/2023 at 9:18 PM, Blatch said:

It's been just Poke and Empress for a while now

On 8/28/2023 at 10:20 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

Nice synopsis, EA!

It almost feels like Top_Gun and I are the only ones who call her Angel anymore...

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #10 - Hearts of the Fathers - TV-PG
12:30 - FLCL Alternative #1 - Flying Memory - TV-14LV
1:00 - FLCL Alternative #2 - Grown-Up Wannabe - TV-14V
1:30 - FLCL Alternative #3 - Freestyle Collection - TV-14DSV
2:00 - FLCL Alternative #4 - Pit-a-Pat - TV-14DLS
2:30 - FLCL Alternative #5 - Shake it Off - TV-14
3:00 - FLCL Alternative #6 - Full Flat - TV-14DL

• Thanks 1

This is gonna suck. The way in which it will suck, however, is entirely up to you.

12:00 - FLCL Grunge #1 - Shinpachi - TV-14LSV
12:30 - Attack on Titan: The Final Season #29 - The Final Chapters, Part 1: The Rumbling/Sinners - TV-MAV

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #452 - The Genius - TV-PG
2:30 - My Hero Academia #129 - The Hellish Todoroki Family, Part 2 - TV-14V

For me, it'll be an intersection of things, most of them having to do with the artstyle choice.

• Thanks 1

These hurt me in two very different ways.

FLCL- I may have never been less enthusiased to watch anything in my life. You just roll out of Townsville here, sir? I sure do feel hopeless and miserable here, so props on that vibe. Remember when FLCL was known for its animation? No really, what's with The Thing here? Me too, fish frantically trying to escape. If nothing else, I'm happy that Kari Whalgren's getting an easy paycheck. "This is a literal garbage dump" is kinda on the nose, don't you think? Something something obvious puberty metaphor. Why do you still have that fish? I don't think your brother's okay, rock guy. Mood. Hey look, eyebrows. I do appreciate that the show's just openly calling itself trash. I'd appreciate Haruko in the sexy dress a lot more if the show didn't look like shit. OBVIOUS BONER METAPHOR. This looks like a perfectly normal man. I think he got food poisoning. GET DOWN, MR PRESIDENT. I think she killed him. Fish dick. Blah blah blah rich douchebag, we get it. You look like a narwhal. Good luck to you, whores. Sorry buddy, the hooker didn't really love you. This is really one of the fights of all time. Thanks, The Thing. I feel dead inside.

Titan- I have very little memory of what happened previously. I've got a very bad feeling about these random, pure-hearted children. Y'all should probably run. Oh right, Eren did a genocide. Fuck you in particular, random pregnant bystander. Fuck you, small child! Bro this kid has no idea what you're talking about. Child just drop the cash and run. Jesus christ. I'd like to get off this ride now, please. I also feel hopeless and miserable here, but in an actual intentional way so we're good. At least we can all die hating the rich people. I forgot Eren turned into some kind of weirdass giant skeleton centipede thing. Was it worth it, tiny pre-murder Eren? Oh right, Annie's back. I have zero memory of who Hitch is. Joke's on you, rocks are his fetish. I would absolutely rather fight a giant monster with a giant carving knife than talk to some people. Seagull! Well thank god, the dog's okay. Oh hey, packmule. I still hate Gabi. Woman we don't have time for your angst, you strap that gear on your ass and start swinging. I volunteer to kill Eren. FUCK YEAH, LEVI. Oh right, this bitch. You're right, lady, we should have chopped off our balls. Please use Gabi as a human shield. God Levi's so fucking cool. Depressed, suicidal Reiner is the most attractive man in this show. Falco is a good boy and deserves better. :D God I love Hange. Oh no, it's this asshole. THANK YOU, FINALLY. Son of a bitch! Aw, fuck. He's dead and nothing of value was lost. HANGE NO! Hange is a gift we didn't deserve. Hell of a scene to go out on. She died doing what she loved, gettin' all up in that titan meat. For the love of god somebody hug Levi. Hey, she's alive- SHIT GODDAMMIT THIS IS LIMBO. Everybody needs a drink. Odds are he's in the dick. Guys I really don't think you're gonna be able to talk this out. One of them is definitely in the dick region of that thing. Fuck it, everybody needs a hug. I'm glad he's suffering in there. I don't have a lot of faith here that he's gonna listen to y'all. I'd be terrified to surrender under the threat of Levi beating my ass. You omnipotent fuckface asshole. Gee thanks, give us the freedom to run a world with nothing in it. Pilot guy whose name I can't spell must be so fucking confused. Meanwhile, Annie thinking she should have fucked that nerd while she had the chance. It's weird that one titan is specifically called the Female Titan even though women are clearly capable of being any of the titans. I have no clue who these people are. Oh, that's who they are. Welp, you're boned. I don't think these planes are gonna work. "Our bad, we kinda fucked up here." Shit, the skelepede's here. Fuck you, Zeke. It's fine, Reiner and Annie can live on for a few more years before they die from that shitty titan time limit curse. I hope you packed a parachute. Hello Zeke, Levi is here to murder you. KILL. THAT. SASQUATCH. That's a hell of a cliffhanger. This ED is a banger.

• Thanks 1

It's been one whole week and I still haven't seen any of last week's shows. Hesitation on my part, or just plain laziness?

12:00 - FLCL Grunge #2 - Shonari - TV-14LSV
12:30 - One Piece #629 - Startling! The Big News Shakes Up the New World! - TV-PGL
1:00 - One Piece #630 - Explore! A Kingdom of Love and Passion: Dressrosa! - TV-14DLV

1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #453 - The Pain of Living - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #454 - Shisui's Request - TV-PGV

2:30 - My Hero Academia #130 - The Wrong Way to Put Out a Fire - TV-14V

[the answer is in your heart]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watched Live Action One Piece and Aggressively Scottish Garp can call me.

FLCL- Oh no The Thing is sad. Well that's a fucking mood killer. So why are The Thing and his brother the only rock aliens in the show? Alright I appreciate the Bugs Bunny dynamite gag. I didn't need to see him barfing sparkles, show. Aww, he likes her. :D Okay the cat dying from diabetes got a genuine laugh out of me. Whelp, your brother's dying. And then Haruko shows up and reminds me this is supposed to be FLCL and I just sigh wearily. Oh hey, is that another rock guy? Bro did you just rip that out of your truck? I didn't expect discount The Thing to somehow be the most likeable character in this show. Get it, Geodude. Meanwhile, eyebrows. Forget everything else, just make the show about the nice rock boy having an adorable crush on this girl. Man if only this show didn't look like shit. Whelp, your brother's dead for real this time. I'm rooting for Geodude and literally no one else here. I'm amazed he can even fit on that bike. And then this happened.

One Piece- Oh hey new OP, I like their fancy pirate outfits. Why do I feel like this is a trap? Bonnie! UNCLE FISH! Also Crocodile is here. I like Kid because he's got fat tits and anger issues. Goddammit Luffy! He's right, Caesar sucks. Oh fuck you for bringing up my dead boyfriend. Is it meat, do you have meat? Law is suffering. :D I love these idiots. Law's so goddamn cool. :D Meat spell. LASERS! Oh right, the samurai are here. Dressnana. Law you dumb bastard you think they're going to follow a plan? How do you not like bread? Guess we're going to Zou next. BEAR. Oh, so that's how it went. Oh yeah there is definitely some kind of trap here. Meanwhile, bubbles! HANCOCK, MY WIFE. :D Oh my god did we know Buggy was a warlord. Man I can't wait for Buggy to trip ass-first into finding the One Piece. Oh fuck you, you boyfriend-murdering Hawaiian shirt wearing sack of shit. My gun wife! Oh, that's nasty. I hate this guy already. It's okay wife, I also get my boyfriends killed constantly. Baby 5, no! I can't wait to see who gets to beat up the gross slime guy. Whatcha got there? I hope you like this footage of my boyfriend getting fisted to death, you will see it again! OH FUCK YOU, BIRD MAN.

Oh my god Law this is gonna go so, so badly for you. Hey I think this kid's got some PTSD. Luffy will absolutely fight a child. I forgot this boy was terrible. :D "If you want to be perverse, ask politely," god I love Brook. I need you to reunite with that polar bear immediately. Whelp, there goes Sanji. Whelp, there goes everyone. Welcome to Spain, y'all. We're in Toy Story now. Quick, get a fake mustache. Yeah sure this seems normal. Oh, Sanji is going to die. Surely this random blind guy won't be important at all. :D Oh my god they really went with the fake mustache idea. Zoro getting lost in 3...2...1... Careful old man, stairs killed his best friend. Sir you picked the absolute worst guy to ask for directions. I don't trust this blind guy. Nothing is stealthier than screaming your ally's name at the top of your lungs. You know this puppet guy is suffering. Oh yeah I'm sure fairies are the most unbelievable thing here. Dude stop banging the cymbals. I want this annoying puppet guy to be friends with Brook. I'm surprised they're not cheating the shit out of the blind guy. You asshole. Dude just cut your losses and go. Intense gambling cliffhanger!

As for me, I'm in far too deep to just give up now. Like giving up was ever an option with me.

12:00 - FLCL Grunge #3 - Orinoko - TV-14S
12:30 - One Piece #631 - Full of Enthusiasm! The Corrida Colosseum! - TV-PGLV
1:00 - One Piece #632 - A Dangerous Love! The Dancer Girl: Violet! - TV-PGLV

1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #455 - Moonlit Night - TV-PGV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #456 - The Darkness of the Akatsuki - TV-14V

2:30 - My Hero Academia #131 - Izuku Midoriya and Tomura Shigaraki - TV-14V

Unless you're too obsessed with brutalizing and/or flat-out murdering your sexy adult female heroes (one of whom I casually waifued/domfued) for the sake of shock value. In which case FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT.

I feel like they learned the wrong lessons from the feedback they got on the last round of FLCL sequels

FLCL- I figure there's a solid 50/50 chance this finale's gonna be decent so here we go. Again, really wish this show didn't look like shit. I do appreciate the Hammer Robot. What different knife maker, your town has like seven people. Girl you might not wanna get so close to the Deranged Puberty Goblin. Here, have a weiner. Keep your eyes out for any cool rocks. Is your dad fucking the robot? Your dad is definitely fucking that robot. That's a chunk of your friend's dead brother. Oh your dad is definitely about to die. Sorry about your dead dad. At least you still have the nice rock boy. And now your robot mom is dying too. Man this girl can't catch a break. This must be what the citizens in Monopoly see when you move your piece across the board. Also the flies are nanomachines or some shit now, I guess. Ya get it, it's a boner joke. This sure is a thing that's happening. Congratulations children, exactly one of you gets to leave this shithole of a planet while your friends suffer. This is definitely one of the scenes of all time. Ha ha ha he has a small dick, ya get it? Just let rock boy have a good day. This could have been a fairly decent miniseries if they didn't insist on shoehorning Haruko into it.

One Piece- Previously, Intense Gambling Action. I'm rooting for you, suspicious blind guy. Luffy is a good boy. Oh my god please start a fight with the dumb rubber kid it'll be so funny. Surprise, the blind guy's a beast! So he just straight up murdered those dudes huh. Wow, what a hole. Zoro, your swords are getting away! The fake beards are absolutely fucking killing me. Zoro's gonna go murder some fairies. Oh Zoro's definitely getting lost in 20 seconds. At least Luffy's having a great time. Exit, stage window. Franky is not used to being theo ne with the brain cell in the group. Great stealth mode, guys. Everyone is lost which means it's time for shenanigans. FRANKY SMASH. What factory? Still holding out hopes for infinite meat. Not now, children! What on earth. You motherfuckers. :( I miss my dead boyfriend. I hope whoever wins that fruit is hot because I instantly become their girlfriend.

Did somebody say TOURNAMENT ARC? I have concerns about that man dressed as a giant baby. That's just Steven Tyler. Stop reminding me my boyfriend's dead! Aww Franky you're a good dude. Meanwhile, shenanigans. I'm amazed Zoro's staying on track so well. Will you two just whip your dicks out and measure them alrady. And now, the Sideboob Hour. We've lost Sanji. They're so fucking stupid I love them. This is definitely a booby trap. Sanji you are going to get stabbed. It's okay lady I also get the men I love killed. Look sometimes you just gotta stab a dude. SANJI NO. Well lady you sure picked the right guy to run into. Zoro's had enough of this clown shit. Goddammit Sanji. Kinemon with his infinite stealth. Sanji just walks in this random kitchen, insults everyone, beats their shit, cooks a gourmet 5-course meal, and leaves. Oh my god this is going so well. I enjoy this busted-ass nutcracker. This guy's got some issues. I see no way that this plan could go awry.