UnevenEdge

Alien Franchise Marathon

Mix

Believe it or not, never watched any of these except maybe Alien vs Predator...if that counts....

Just finished Prometheus and i've got some questions...just gonna look up the answers instead of asking them here though...

Alien Covenant's next, I think

There's some. The androids are the real show though

You might not just be messing with me...I was just reading up on the theory that Blade Runner is in the same universe...

I'm gonna go ahead and start Alien: Covenant

Before I begin let me just say that

the character Maggie Faris was an especially useless piece of crap....she was just as compromised as the other lady and she basically sentenced that chick to death...still went in anyway after that chick was mauled and ended up screwing herself over...especially stupid when you consider these guys are supposedly trained to handle this shit

anyway, alien: covenant was not bad....kinda saw it all coming except how it all ended for Shaw, but still good watch

there's supposed to be a third prequel, but i'm not waiting for it to come out...moving on the Alien

aw snap, have fun

I did this last year with my friend lol

I still need to watch the new one, which is the second part of the prequel, heard it was bad tho

I watched it today and thought it was fine...but I don't know how trustworthy I am....I mean, I'm on aaalllllllloootttt of drugs

that's why it took me a whole day to watch three movies...just finished Alien...gonna move onto Aliens

I watched it today and thought it was fine...but I don't know how trustworthy I am....I mean, I'm on aaalllllllloootttt of drugs

that's why it took me a whole day to watch three movies...just finished Alien...gonna move onto Aliens

LOL

I mean, that's one way to watch a movie.

ooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

so the shrooms I took to cap off the day just kicked in....i'm also enjoying coffee (I don't usually drink coffee)

all in a dark room with Aliens on the TV.....

bad or terribad?

LAWL

Let's hope Sigourney Weaver can save you.

Are you a cat?

Ripley loves her cat.

code red...I repeat code freakin red....something touched me

I think it's in the room....

just to be safe, I've turned on every light in the house and the porch light...also I opened the fridge door so that light is on too

code red...I repeat code freakin red....something touched me

I think it's in the room....

just to be safe, I've turned on every light in the house and the porch light...also I opened the fridge door so that light is on too

LOL

Uhhh, it's okay Mix.

Nothing is there >_> Drink some water  ::spin::

You might want to close that fridge, tho.

Spoiled food is no bueno.

Maybe turn on something happier.  :D

LOL

Uhhh, it's okay Mix.

Nothing is there >_> Drink some water  ::spin::

You might want to close that fridge, tho.

Spoiled food is no bueno.

Maybe turn on something happier.  :D

I'm just messin' around...everything's fine....I'm a pro...what, you think this is my first drugs...i've been drugs with drugs before you could drug a drug you drug...

(quietly sobs)

oh god why...this was such a bad idea...god if you get me out of this I swear I'll go to church....not like every sunday, lets not get crazy...but like over the holidays when it really counts...

(sobs)

same deal goes for you Allah...who ever comes through first...

Lord Xenu, I already owe you money so you don't have to do anything, but I could really use some dianetics magic right now...just put it on my tab

(sobs)

I'm just messin' around...everything's fine....I'm a pro...what, you think this is my first drugs...i've been drugs with drugs before you could drug a drug you drug...

(quietly sobs)

oh god why...this was such a bad idea...god if you get me out of this I swear I'll go to church....not like every sunday, lets not get crazy...but like over the holidays when it really counts...

(sobs)

same deal goes for you Allah...who ever comes through first...

Lord Xenu, I already owe you money so you don't have to do anything, but I could really use some dianetics magic right now...just put it on my tab

(sobs)

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Then proceed.

Don't forget your sacrifice.

It went back to the horror roots after the 2nd one was all actiony, i liked the setting, and the fact that it was a metaphor for AIDS.

it did go back to it's horror roots, you're right, but I would say the first one did it better on that score and not just by virtue of being first...

Yeah probably...

I dug the characters in the 3rd more though.

None of the fans are satisfied with 3. Certain questions never got answered- and prometheous and covenant shouldn't be canon. The movie can't live up to the quality of 1 & 2. The script and the actors are decent that is all.

None of the fans are satisfied with 3. Certain questions never got answered- and prometheous and covenant shouldn't be canon. The movie can't live up to the quality of 1 & 2. The script and the actors are decent that is all.

why not?

why not?

David the robot created the first Alien.. which is silly. I personally don't take the prequels to be canon. In my mind what the series needs is a better conclusion in 3. Resurrection had too much satire in it - out of character for the series.

David the robot created the first Alien.. which is silly. I personally don't take the prequels to be canon. In my mind what the series needs is a better conclusion in 3. Resurrection had too much satire in it - out of character for the series.

he didn't create them, clearly, the engineers did.....he just used their already adaptive capabilities to make them into the version we know...

do you prefer the AVP backstory...they removed it as cannon....

he didn't create them, clearly, the engineers did.....he just used their already adaptive capabilities to make them into the version we know...

do you prefer the AVP backstory...they removed it as cannon....

Ok answer me this, who put the first derelict craft on LV426 in the first movie? Who made those eggs? Was that suppost to be David who put that there somehow?

I only consider the events in 1 & 2 canon, and maybe the 3rd movie, fuck everything else...