UnevenEdge

sometimes i think it's a sin

Naraku4656

well i know religious people who nut more than me

I think it's safe to say that in our society many people (probably most) just cherry-pick what parts of their religion they follow.

I mean, fuck, doesn't the bible say you are not supposed to do ANY work on Sundays? And think about how many businesses are open on Sundays. I doubt NONE of those people working are Christians.

I think it's safe to say that in our society many people (probably most) just cherry-pick what parts of their religion they follow.

I mean, fuck, doesn't the bible say you are not supposed to do ANY work on Sundays? And think about how many businesses are open on Sundays. I doubt NONE of those people working are Christians.

shut up, perseus

No, Old Testement says not to work on the Sabbath, not Sundays.  Jesus followed the tenets of the Jewish Religion and their Sabbath is Saturday, the seventh day of the week.