• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the kills? Yeah.

okay brutal honesty time

**spoilers**

cool things vegeta does in super

1. Tries to Kill Beerus for hurting Bulma

2. Trains a Young Saiyan Boy to be a hero

3. kicks a villians ass for ruining Future Trunks life and killing future Bulma(he doesn't kill him though)

4. Bulma and Trunks love him

awful shit that happens to Vegeta in super

1. he becomes Beerus's fuckboy for a short time

2. he never kills any villians

3. he LITERALLY sucks on a pacifier while everyone else fights a villian in one filler arc

4. Beerus and Whis openly tourment and mock him for absolutely no reason

5. he has become self aware that he is a cartoon and he hates his life (as of the Arale filler arc)

I'm pretty sure it's just a case of him being consistently outmatched. He's certainly not the focal point of the series.

That doesn't answer how much more evil they are in Trunks' timeline.  In the regular timeline, they don't seem to want to kill anyone except Goku (and even then, they only mentioned beating him, not killing him).

I believe the theory that Gero activated their Obedience Circuit in Trunks' timeline hold's validity. 

okay brutal honesty time

**spoilers**

3. kicks a villians ass for ruining Future Trunks life and killing future Bulma(he doesn't kill him though)

3. he LITERALLY sucks on a pacifier while everyone else fights a villian in one filler arc

5. he has become self aware that he is a cartoon and he hates his life (as of the Arale filler arc)

Gotcha.

We'll see for ourselves soon enough now that it's finally coming.

That doesn't answer how much more evil they are in Trunks' timeline.  In the regular timeline, they don't seem to want to kill anyone except Goku (and even then, they only mentioned beating him, not killing him).

I believe the theory that Gero activated their Obedience Circuit in Trunks' timeline hold's validity.

I think you have your posts crossed because my comment was about Vegeta.

okay brutal honesty time

**spoilers**

Name a main villain he ever killed.

And he becomes...Deadpool?  Are you literally saying that he breaks the 4th wall?

Gotcha.

We'll see for ourselves soon enough now that it's finally coming.

I don't want to hate super

but the only reason I like DragonballZ is Vegeta.....if he is really that much of a wuss in Super I'm gonna need to find some other reason to watch Super

read the subs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCiv1dJFlTA yes, he is now Deadpool, just a sucky version of Deadpool who can't win fights

I notice he got knocked out in his normal form while Goku went into his Super Saiyan God SS form ( or whatever the fuck it's called) in order to break even.

Also, even after seeing that, still hyped for the series. 

I notice he got knocked out in his normal form while Goku went into his Super Saiyan God SS form ( or whatever the fuck it's called) in order to break even.

Also, even after seeing that, still hyped for the series. 

they just call it Blue Super Saiyan now (ironically Vegeta coined that term)

either you have a better sense of Humor than me or you just don't like Vegeta as much cause I'm insanely pissed that he's so worthless

(probably because I also feel worthless and seeing a character I like and look up to also be worthless is not helping)

they just call it Blue Super Saiyan now (ironically Vegeta coined that term)

either you have a better sense of Humor than me or you just don't like Vegeta as much cause I'm insanely pissed that he's so worthless

(probably because I also feel worthless and seeing a character I like and look up to also be worthless is not helping)

Well, Vegeta came up with a much better term than "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan".  "Blue Super Saiyan" is much more palatable.

My favorite character in DBZ was Vegeta.  But I realize he softened.  He hated Goku less.  He started and loved a family.

I don't think I like him less or you like him more.

I think you super-imposed yourself onto him in an attempt to bypass your own circumstances.  And now you don't like where things are headed as far as his character is concerned.

Well, Vegeta came up with a much better term than "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan".  "Blue Super Saiyan" is much more palatable.

My favorite character in DBZ was Vegeta.  But I realize he softened.  He hated Goku less.  He started and loved a family.

I don't think I like him less or you like him more.

I think you super-imposed yourself onto him in an attempt to bypass your own circumstances.  And now you don't like where things are headed as far as his character is concerned.

I just think it's insanely bad writing that gaining a heart made a character weaker

if anything gaining love should have made him stronger

Welp.

Mistakes were made, and I have easily accepted them. Hopefully, the full video will play during another edition of Toonami, or maybe on Pre-Flight.

Their second "Oops!" segment to follow up skipping the post-credits sequence of Kill la Kill 12. I'd be down with that.

Welp.

Mistakes were made, and I have easily accepted them. Hopefully, the full video will play during another edition of Toonami, or maybe on Pre-Flight.

I actually hope Toonami spends a fraction of their 2017 budget to hire a VA (Hell, they could just have Dana Swanson do it...) and premiere the whole video with a DUBBED intro instead!

Hey look, it's my first crackpot theory of 2017!!

Meilag I owe you an Apology, it turns out you know more about Super than me

Vegeta's fear of Beerus IS because he was taught to fear Beerus as a godly figure since early childhood, not because he's just a wuss in super

(Beerus also apparently says  Vegeta actually put up a better fight than Goku did after his berzerker attempt to Kill him for hurting Bulma....he still knocks Vegeta unconcious with one hit though)

reading some unbiased Spoilers (as well as conditioning myself to not care that this show is a complete joke that seems to be trying to emulate DBZ abridged) is making me less afraid of it

edit: also turns out the claims that he wins no battles in super was a lie........he does, he just doesn't kill anyone anymore

(also one fight he "loses" is revealed to have been a deliberate loss because he was deliberately holding back and manipulating his opponent to teach him how to achieve Super Saiyan form so he could himself become a hero one day)

if he can do all that stuff in Super I can handle a few badly written jokes