• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gohan acknowlaging Vegeta's character development

see this is why his characterization in Super bothers me

in Z they acted like his gaining compassion was a good thing

then in super he's totally Pathetic

Perhaps the actor has had a little vocal reverse puberty going on

it's breathier, I think Originally she made it gravely to emulate child Gohan(and Goku)'s voice, but since child Gohan's new voice is blatantly girly she's making Goten's voice girly too

Gohan acknowlaging Vegeta's character development

see this is why his characterization in Super bothers me

in Z they acted like his gaining compassion was a good thing

then in super he's totally Pathetic

Oh yeah? *Sigh* That does sound kind of disappointing, haven't seen any of it yet though.

Oh yeah? *Sigh* That does sound kind of disappointing, haven't seen any of it yet though.

well the first thing he does in Super (and battle of the gods) is tell everyone to not fight and just surrender and then spends the whole movie doing humiliating things to appease Beerus while everyone else tries to fight Beerus

the only redeeming thing he does is attempt (and fail) to kill Beerus when Beerus randomly knocks out Bulma for no fucking reason(apperently thanks to his character development hurting Vegeta's wife or son will immediately result in Vegeta murdering you but in any other scenario he's a total wimp)

well the first thing he does in Super (and battle of the gods) is tell everyone to not fight and just surrender and then spends the whole movie doing humiliating things to appease Beerus while everyone else tries to fight Beerus

the only redeeming thing he does is attempt (and fail) to kill Beerus when Beerus randomly knocks out Bulma for no fucking reason(apperently thanks to his character development hurting Vegeta's wife or son will immediately result in Vegeta murdering you but in any other scenario he's a total wimp)

By having seen Battle of Gods I can confirm his will to not fight

Really?  Because I thought that he knew who Beerus was (and was aware of his massive power).  It would make sense to try and appease an unstoppable god power.

Really?  Because I thought that he knew who Beerus was (and was aware of his massive power).  It would make sense to try and appease an unstoppable god power.

nope, just a wimp who apparently won't even try to fight anymore

which actually makes sense considering his "character development" in the Buu Saga straight up ended with him saying he's useless and that Goku is the only one who can defeat anyone....Vegeta did not undergo Character development in the Buu saga, he just decided he was trash, and that isn't character development, it's self hatred

nope, just a wimp who apparently won't even try to fight anymore

which actually makes sense considering his "character development" in the Buu Saga straight up ended with him saying he's useless and that Goku is the only one who can defeat anyone....Vegeta did not undergo Character development in the Buu saga, he just decided he was trash, and that isn't character development, it's self hatred

Forgive me, but I won't take your word for it. 

I'm not because Vegeta is literally a garbage character in Super

That'll suck if so, but as I haven't seen it yet I'm still looking forward to it.

If so, at least there are a good number of characters to choose from to hopefully get some good stuff out of since dbz does have a relatively large cast.

That'll suck if so, but as I haven't seen it yet I'm still looking forward to it.

Plus, if so, at least there are a good number of characters to choose from to hopefully get some good stuff out of since dbz does have a relatively large cast.

just Goku, lets no be silly

The Androids of the future were basically Trolls.

And killed in no less a fashion than trolls deserve.

I still don't understand how 17 and 18 being completely different in every single way works in Trunks future

I still don't understand how 17 and 18 being completely different in every single way works in Trunks future

I think it's attributed to Gero activating the obedience circuit in Trunks' timeline as opposed to not doing it in the regular timeline.  I think a downgrade in power was mentioned if the circuit was activated.

If so, at least there are a good number of characters to choose from to hopefully get some good stuff out of since dbz does have a relatively large cast.

I'm pretty sure it's just a case of him being consistently outmatched. He's certainly not the focal point of the series.