UnevenEdge

Gimme Shelter to kick off 2017!! DBZ Kai Gohan vs. Cell Marathon Discussion

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Still does.  She even watched Yuri on Ice with me while it was airing.

I wish my parents liked animoo

to be fair my mom likes Read or Die but that's the only one I've ever gotten her to admit she liked

So... hey guys. Happy New Year. From the home office in Plaistow, New Hampshire, I wish you guys and girls well.

I just saw Shelter air on American cable TV, and while I'm happy for Toonami to have given it exposure, I did not like the TV cut of it at all. How ironic is it for this to be advertised as "Toonami's first subtitled work" and yet all the parts with subs are cut out? There wasn't a content rating, either, so I guess they must not have considered it as important as the High on Fire vid or Scavengers. And on top of all of that, the ending was surgically removed, basically robbing the short of the best chance it had at an emotional impact.

If you liked the vid, I ask of you to either check out the YouTube upload (

) or watch it on Crunchyroll, because those are the best ways to experience it. And I guess I'm happy Toonami played the video because it lead to my most wicked tweet ever, but... yeah. Good exposure, bad presentation. But at least they tried, as the good star-shaped meme says.

the queued post I mentioned just posted

tumblr_oj332u1Xkn1vxchlvo1_540.png

I posted a fake screenshot of the boy one night during Toonami before but this is a pic of him and his girlfriend, they are some OC's of mine

(he is male to female transgender)