UnevenEdge

I need about $500 quickly

nameraka

1. Blood/sperm bank

2. yard sale 

3. flip street drugs

4. mow lawns/odd jobs

need more?

1. yeah, i think donating blood or plasma is a good one. not so much the sperm. i don't really think my genetic material needs to be disseminated any further.

2. i don't really have anything of value to sell. maybe some old video games and consoles...

3. don't really want to do anything illegal... yet.

4. i already have two jobs, so i don't have a lot of spare time.

I sold my wii to someone for $50. The original wii console. I  gave him a wii remote with a connectable normal

style controler, smash bros brawl, and Zelda twilight princess for another $10.The nintendo 64 and the gamecube's

values are both going up. I thought about selling those to but with n64 games actually being worth more then classic

wii games right now I thought I might hold off.

I sold my wii to someone for $50. The original wii console. I  gave him a wii remote with a connectable normal

style controler, smash bros brawl, and Zelda twilight princess for another $10.The nintendo 64 and the gamecube's

values are both going up. I thought about selling those to but with n64 games actually being worth more then classic

wii games right now I thought I might hold off.

i do still have my NES with about 20 games. i don't really want to sell it though.

i might need it someday...  :|