UnevenEdge

Tell me about your day.

Cau

So yeah a while ago, I was at the gym, i was i was flexing a bit, working on my quads my glutoids my deltoids my trihaptoids and my polygons, and ill admit I was looking pretty damn good, sweat dripping off my chiselled abs in the sunlight and I looked over to my right and saw, I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on, I tell you. She was gorgeous, rich dark hair, big blue eyes, perfect figure, the hole shebang, and I looked over to her and I winked, she looked over to me, one hand in her hair and giggled, but the game we were playing didn't last long because suddenly a guy came in trying to rob the gym, I looked into the mirror thinking what am I gonna do? So i picked up the biggest dumbbell did about a hundred reps and knocked the guy clean out with the dumbbell, I was a hero, I saved the day and the girl, she came up to me and said, Wow! How did you do that? I said, all in a days work, she asked me if I wanted to dinner and I said sure, it could be fun. Later that night we went back to my place where we made sweet love and she bore me 8 beautiful children, all of whom were Master and Grandmaster rank in overwatch and each one had an impeccable physique. One day we were all in the park when a group of black guys came up to us, nothing racist about that, they were... I could just tell something was up, y'know they were just up to no good. A few moments later they walked up to us, trousers hanging low, when suddenly one pulled a knife out on my wife, she was horrified and started to scream, but that was short lived as the other one covered her mouth. Not knowing what to do I leaped onto the guy with the knife, thinking that my enormous muscles would crush him and lt my love free. After a minute of struggling I killed him with his knife, it was enough to send his buddies running, thats for sure but my kids were scarred, and I could see people calling the cops. A few minutes later the cops arrived and asked me and my wife to come in the car, and told us we have 5 minutes to get someone to look after the kids while they talked to us. So i rang my mother, I had to explain to her what had happened and i'll be honest she got scared alright, then she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air.

#bless

I was near them but I wasn't holding any.

Maybe I just like to think the worst of anyone using the motorized carts when I don't think they need one.

Hey, I need it to race my friend who's been riding them since he broke his leg last year....it's healed now, but it's a life time access thing, you understand