UnevenEdge

Crowd funding campaign to get a new poster for Rogue_Alphonse's wall.

Sandstone

Goddamnit I gifted him that Blue Exorcist wall scroll; is this not enough?

Loooool, he was just telling me about that in TC. I know though, I expect too much out of him. He's one of the most fashion challenged gays I know. Good thing he got a girl now, she seems like she has more fashion sense.

Loooool, he was just telling me about that in TC. I know though, I expect too much out of him. He's one of the most fashion challenged gays I know. Good thing he got a girl now, she seems like she has more fashion sense.

Having met her, I can vouch for it.

Goddamnit I gifted him that Blue Exorcist wall scroll; is this not enough?

I had that behind me, and I still brag about it.

In fact, a friend removed it and hid it from me wanting to steal it (not really but you know...)

@naraku bitched about it being worse so to spite him I put ye olde Sesshy up in view of my cam. Your gift is on the same wall my desk is against <3

I had that behind me, and I still brag about it.

In fact, a friend removed it and hid it from me wanting to steal it (not really but you know...)

@naraku bitched about it being worse so to spite him I put ye olde Sesshy up in view of my cam. Your gift is on the same wall my desk is against <3

I love how you didn't even complete the user name and thus I can't be sure to whom you're referring.

But I imagine it's who I think it is, and we both know he's good enough at naysaying to be a professional

and paid enough for it to get his own Blue Exorcist wall scroll.

This is good news. I'm also glad his significant other has been thoroughly vetted for once, we wouldn't just want to hand him off to anyone that would be highly irresponsible and also probably dangerous.

She's probably both of these things, but thank God she'll make him look good while doing it.

I love how you didn't even complete the user name and thus I can't be sure to whom you're referring.

But I imagine it's who I think it is, and we both know he's good enough at naysaying to be a professional

and paid enough for it to get his own Blue Exorcist wall scroll.

They are both little bitches, but I meant Naraku4656[/member] :P

you know he faps to Rin in secret, too. At least I am open about it <3

Nah, I'll move it over and put it beside the existing one.

Though, I should put the FMA poster next to the current Sesshy wall scroll, like I have had it for the past 9 years or so...

A Sesshomaru picture hung up next to another Sesshomaru picture is classic RIF behavior. Don't deny it.

I'll still be nice and post this though:

tumblr_o6zu0cqDTt1qjtxoeo1_1280_large.jpg