UnevenEdge

American Horror Story: Cult

1pooh4u

Yup. "This is a holy song now". I cried :catlol :catlol

the brother didn't know. Ally fucked him over. The only one on her side. That twisted pastor was such a jigsaw rip off

YEAH! Like, she's just going with the flow to get Ozzy back.

I hope Bev has redemption, it'd be lame if she got killed off

And was Kai's plan to bring in SCUM so she would betray him and his promise of being equals would be void?

I think Winter will have to be the one to kill Kai, it seems like he has some weird fetish with her, I don't think he would kill her like he did his bro

So, she's the only one that could get close enough to kill ?

YEAH! Like, she's just going with the flow to get Ozzy back.

I hope Bev has redemption, it'd be lame if she got killed off

And was Kai's plan to bring in SCUM so she would betray him and his promise of being equals would be void?

I think Winter will have to be the one to kill Kai, it seems like he has some weird fetish with her, I don't think he would kill her like he did his bro

So, she's the only one that could get close enough to kill ?

I'm thinking maybe Winter and Bev will kill Kai together, I'm thinking where ever she is being kept Winter will have access and maybe free her.

We still have no idea why Frances Conroy was down with Kai and what her role is, when the new clown was unmasking I was like it's Ally or Frances(forgot her character name)

I liked the ep, don't get me wrong but there was just a lot wrong with it, that entire incest rapey scene was hilarious and it should not have been but I laughed so hard.

I dunno, maybe it was purposely made that way, I also laughed when Kai said something like, "there's no gay or straight"  then I immediately thought damn this would piss mochi[/member] off and then thought, for someone that doesn't watch AHS he sure did call that shit ::]::

I'm thinking maybe Winter and Bev will kill Kai together, I'm thinking where ever she is being kept Winter will have access and maybe free her.

We still have no idea why Frances Conroy was down with Kai and what her role is, when the new clown was unmasking I was like it's Ally or Frances(forgot her character name)

I liked the ep, don't get me wrong but there was just a lot wrong with it, that entire incest rapey scene was hilarious and it should not have been but I laughed so hard.

I dunno, maybe it was purposely made that way, I also laughed when Kai said something like, "there's no gay or straight"  then I immediately thought damn this would piss mochi[/member] off and then thought, for someone that doesn't watch AHS he sure did call that shit ::]::

Ah yeah, hopefully, although Kai might be a bit weary since Vincent kind of exposed Winter or was that Bev, well, one of them put the blame on Winter and Kai kind of just stood there.

AND YEAH WHERE TEH FUCK IS FRANCES, WE BETTER GET THAT BACKSTORY! I think her name is Bebe in it.

LAWL yeah dude, I was cringing and rolling my eyes.

And I was hoping it wouldn't happen and thank god it didn't >_<

I also think it was made to be silly especially when he started "I Swear" for the music and then said a bunch of BS that sounded hella silly.

But yeah, the repressed detective story was eye roll-worthy.

Ahaha, mochi is on tumblr and they like to talk about the discourse over queer representation in television shows and movies (depending on who you follow).

That being said I wish Ryan Murphy would discuss why he tortures his queer characters and makes it seem like he doesn't know much...just to clear the air.

I would like to think he does it because it's a horror story and for himself as a gay man, he thinks of fucked up shit to put these characters through.

And hopefully he was showing how ignorant people are, "i.e. the whole no one is straight or gay" comment.

I would say Kai is pan, but with a fucked up mentality 'cuz Kai is fucked up and on adderall 24/7 paired with a huge ego. >_> Dangerous combo.

Ah yeah, hopefully, although Kai might be a bit weary since Vincent kind of exposed Winter or was that Bev, well, one of them put the blame on Winter and Kai kind of just stood there.

AND YEAH WHERE TEH FUCK IS FRANCES, WE BETTER GET THAT BACKSTORY! I think her name is Bebe in it.

LAWL yeah dude, I was cringing and rolling my eyes.

And I was hoping it wouldn't happen and thank god it didn't >_<

I also think it was made to be silly especially when he started "I Swear" for the music and then said a bunch of BS that sounded hella silly.

But yeah, the repressed detective story was eye roll-worthy.

Ahaha, mochi is on tumblr and they like to talk about the discourse over queer representation in television shows and movies (depending on who you follow).

That being said I wish Ryan Murphy would discuss why he tortures his queer characters and makes it seem like he doesn't know much...just to clear the air.

I would like to think he does it because it's a horror story and for himself as a gay man, he thinks of fucked up shit to put these characters through.

And hopefully he was showing how ignorant people are, "i.e. the whole no one is straight or gay" comment.

I would say Kai is pan, but with a fucked up mentality 'cuz Kai is fucked up and on adderall 24/7 paired with a huge ego. >_> Dangerous combo.

I dunno according to Mochi Murphy does that type of thing with his shows that aren't horror related but yeah, this is a horror show and the characters have to go through the unthinkable for us to really give a shit about them.

I dunno according to Mochi Murphy does that type of thing with his shows that aren't horror related but yeah, this is a horror show and the characters have to go through the unthinkable for us to really give a shit about them.

Yeah, idk.

Most of his shows are mostly comedy/campy shit, so I really cannot take them seriously. >_>

And the ones more srs are biopic/dramas.

I've seen Scream Queens, Popular, AHS, American Crime Story, and Feud from him.

Glee was atrocious so probably bad rep there...but then again it was hella campy.

Glee is like a shitty version of his series, "Popular"...>_> but that in itself was VERY campy.

He seems to love the "mean girls" vibe type of comedy shows with silly and obvious stereotype characters.

I haven't seen Nip/Tuck, so idk how that was >_>

Feud and American Crime Story are biopics.

Scream Queens was like he took the campy feeling of season 3 of AHS and made it into a series, showcasing Emma Roberts betchy mean girlness...that show did have great one liners, tho.  >:D

And since FX <3s Ryan, he's making another series called Pose that features a large transgender cast.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/pose-ryan-murphy-transgender-cast-fx-series-1202194718/

>_> So I guess, this one might be better for representation?

I also laughed when Kai said something like, "there's no gay or straight"  then I immediately thought damn this would piss mochi[/member] off and then thought, for someone that doesn't watch AHS he sure did call that shit ::]::

told ya :|

there's reasons I hate everything Ryan Murphy makes

I tried to like Scream queens

Yeah, idk.

And since FX <3s Ryan, he's making another series called Pose that features a large transgender cast.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/pose-ryan-murphy-transgender-cast-fx-series-1202194718/

nothing Ryan Makes is good for representation, Pose will be exploitive and transphobic just like all his gay series are Homophobic :|

nothing Ryan Makes is good for representation, Pose will be exploitive and transphobic just like all his gay series are Homophobic :|

For his sake and all the writers sake, I hope not.

It seems like he's going all out with this one, scouting a lot of transgender people and gay POC.

told ya :|

there's reasons I hate everything Ryan Murphy makes

I tried to like Scream queens

I kinda think you should watch this one episode for it's ridiculous level

I liked the ep and apparently many people had my wtf rofl reaction.

Honestly it was so bad it had to be on purpose

For his sake and all the writers sake, I hope not.

It seems like he's going all out with this one, scouting a lot of transgender people and gay POC.

right because a white guy who's only ever written stories with negative depictions of LGBT people and seems to belive being gay is a choice (Based on how many of his shows have seemingly gay men shack up with women and/or have characters proclaim that being gay is a myth) is totally gonna break from tradition and write a non-offensive story about Black Trans women and gay men :|

Yeah, idk.

Most of his shows are mostly comedy/campy shit, so I really cannot take them seriously. >_>

And the ones more srs are biopic/dramas.

I've seen Scream Queens, Popular, AHS, American Crime Story, and Feud from him.

Glee was atrocious so probably bad rep there...but then again it was hella campy.

Glee is like a shitty version of his series, "Popular"...>_> but that in itself was VERY campy.

He seems to love the "mean girls" vibe type of comedy shows with silly and obvious stereotype characters.

I haven't seen Nip/Tuck, so idk how that was >_>

Feud and American Crime Story are biopics.

Scream Queens was like he took the campy feeling of season 3 of AHS and made it into a series, showcasing Emma Roberts betchy mean girlness...that show did have great one liners, tho.  >:D

That sounds like a good show, would watch.

Being a NYer I'm partial to shows that take place here, especially period pieces :catlol

right because a white guy who's only ever written stories with negative depictions of LGBT people and seems to belive being gay is a choice (Based on how many of his shows have seemingly gay men shack up with women and/or have characters proclaim that being gay is a myth) is totally gonna break from tradition and write a non-offensive story about Black Trans women and gay men :|

I'm just sayin', the show sounds like Ryan came up with the concept and is producing it, but the people writing the show are transgendered and POC. >_> If you read the article it goes into it.

"Co-creator Steven Canals has been writing scripts for the series with Our Lady J (Transparent) as well as with transgender rights activist and bestselling author Janet Mock. The writers have also brought on ball culture consultants Michael Roberson and Twiggy Pucci Garçon to help populate the series with people from within the New York ball community, as well as to help develop authentic ball world stories to be featured in the show. Hector Xtravaganza, Skylar King and Sol Williams — participants in the ball culture world of the 1980s — will also serve as Pose consultants."

"In conjunction with Ryan Murphy’s Half Initiative, the series will be bringing on emerging transgender directors to be mentored through his Directing Mentorship Program. Leiomy Maldonado (known as the “Wonder Woman of Vogue”) and Danielle Polanco will be choreographing the series’ ball scenes. Polanco has choreographed for Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles-Carter."

So like, for all these people's sakes, I sure hope that it doesn't turn into his campy shet. >_>

Especially since he's consulting with people that were actually there.

His time period dramas usually are better and more worth the watch than his dramedies/originals.

I also like how Murphy is going to mentor transgender directors and stuff it could go a long way in creating acceptable content.

Yeah, exactly.

It sounds like he's getting a lot of feedback from the actual people he's portraying in the show, too.

I'm just sayin', the show sounds like Ryan came up with the concept and is producing it, but the people writing the show are transgendered and POC. >_> If you read the article it goes into it.

"Co-creator Steven Canals has been writing scripts for the series with Our Lady J (Transparent) as well as with transgender rights activist and bestselling author Janet Mock. The writers have also brought on ball culture consultants Michael Roberson and Twiggy Pucci Garçon to help populate the series with people from within the New York ball community, as well as to help develop authentic ball world stories to be featured in the show. Hector Xtravaganza, Skylar King and Sol Williams — participants in the ball culture world of the 1980s — will also serve as Pose consultants."

"In conjunction with Ryan Murphy’s Half Initiative, the series will be bringing on emerging transgender directors to be mentored through his Directing Mentorship Program. Leiomy Maldonado (known as the “Wonder Woman of Vogue”) and Danielle Polanco will be choreographing the series’ ball scenes. Polanco has choreographed for Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles-Carter."

So like, for all these people's sakes, I sure hope that it doesn't turn into his campy shet. >_>

Especially since he's consulting with people that were actually there.

His time period dramas usually are better and more worth the watch than his dramedies/originals.

if he's just consulting but it's actually being written BY the people who actually lived through what is being written about then it might be okay

in lighter news Elfie claims Disney Channel is adding a gay storyline to one of it's kid's shows....and since it isn't a horror show I'd imagine any Homophobia the character faces would be within reason, and not insane like the stuff in shows like AHS

plus it's a kid's show so I'm sure if the character does face any homophobia it'll be mild and he'll overcome it

if he's just consulting but it's actually being written BY the people who actually lived through what is being written about then it might be okay

in lighter news Elfie claims Disney Channel is adding a gay storyline to one of it's kid's shows....and since it isn't a horror show I'd imagine any Homophobia the character faces would be within reason, and not insane like the stuff in shows like AHS

plus it's a kid's show so I'm sure if the character does face any homophobia it'll be mild and he'll overcome it

That's good to hear! Progress, I guess.

That's good to hear! Progress, I guess.

I mean my dream is still to see Disney decide making a gay prince or lesbian princess movie wouldn't ruin them as a company

that or for dreamworks to remake Road to Eldorado and restore the gay storyline the MPAA forced them to cut

I mean my dream is still to see Disney decide making a gay prince or lesbian princess movie wouldn't ruin them as a company

that or for dreamworks to remake Road to Eldorado and restore the gay storyline the MPAA forced them to cut

Yaaas to both of those!

The closest for a lez one has been stupid Once Upon A Time  ohno

so wait Mewn[/member] 1pooh4u[/member]

am I to understand that I was correct in saying that

Samuels ultimately fucked a woman?

because it sounds like he fucked Kai's sister while Kai fucked him in the ass

edit: Pooh explained on tumblr

there IS something to be said of Ryan Murphy giving all these openly Gay actors jobs when nobody else in hollywood will cast them

but considering how demeaning all these roles actually are.....it's kind of like adding insult to injury IMO

Wow okay Ally turned into a crazy badass betch in a cool minute LMAO

BYE IVY!  >:D Arsenic in the food AND wine, damn.

AND making it seem Kai was Ozzy's father >_> lawd, I can't wait to see the fruits of her revenge, now <_<

Also, lol @ Evan Peters playing all the cult leaders + Jesus  :D

I loved it when Oz brought the receipts from wikipedia

"THAT'S FAKE NEWS!"  >:D

And Kai's followers, lawd

AND making it seem Kai was Ozzy's father >_> lawd, I can't wait to see the fruits of her revenge, now <_<

I didn't see it yet. Am I gonna ROFL again?

It was satisfying watching Ivy die, especially since the beginning of this episode had her acting like Ally did in the first few eps

I see her making Kai think that he's Oz's father isn't part of the revenge scheme, but more a ploy to make sure that no matter what, Kai doesn't hurt Oz

Jesus is the ultimate cult leader

they get worse and worse, but cheekbones bro (I don't know what his stupid nickname is) seemed genuinely concerned when he answered the door to Ally coming to retrieve Oz. Not the attitude these bros stick to.

And next week looks like a Charles manson episode, so we get to see peters as manson and whatever spin Kai wants to put on their story

And next week looks like a Charles manson episode, so we get to see peters as manson and whatever spin Kai wants to put on their story

Bahaha, yeah you're probz right about keeping Oz safe...but Kai is pretty fucked up >_> he might want his "messiah" to experience things.

Like when Winter showed him someone getting killed.

I was kind of shocked that jawline bro, or whatever, looked concerned...especially since he was the one to offer his life to Kai.  :D

And we'll def see Evan as Manson.  >:D

as if she'll succeed S:

Welp, seeing how Ally is Sarah Paulson I would say yes >_>

When she plays an Ally-like character, she usually wins <_<

Minus Roanoke because of the end  >:D

But Asylum and Coven are two that I can think of with her as a main character that lives until the end.

And Ally is very similar to Lana Winters from Asylum.

Man, just thinking through the seasons.

I miss Lily Rabe.

I need her to return too.

It'd be amazing if the last season of AHS has Jessica Lange, Frances Conroy, and Lily Rabe back again

OOOO and Angela Bassett ;_;

Taissa Farmiga would be there too >_> I would LOVE to see her sister in AHS...VERA! She'd be such a good edition, I mean, she was Norma Bates in Bates Motel, plus she's been in horror movies.

RYAN MURPHY BETTAH GET ON IT

lol, I don't know who the hell is going to survive the finale or wtf Ally's end game is but she seems to be partnering up with Bev in the final episode.

Ally and Bev would make a good duo, but Ally is going to make her pay the piper for assisting in destroying her life

lol, I don't know who the hell is going to survive the finale or wtf Ally's end game is but she seems to be partnering up with Bev in the final episode.

Ally and Bev would make a good duo, but Ally is going to make her pay the piper for assisting in destroying her life

For real, I wonder what Ally has stewing...she's purposely setting up her plan.

She got rid Winter so that clears an obstacle.

And it looks like jawbone bro was a rat >_> <_< so I guess that's why he seemed nervous those couple of times.

Kai's paranoia is reaching an all time high, too, so it shall be interesting.

Ally knows crazy and can manipulate it  >:D

Bev and her make quite the team...and yeah, knowing how petty Ally is, she probably will backstab Bev.

I feel like Ally's plan will go through, but what happens after that? She cannot just live happily ever after with her son with that much blood on her hands.

She either has some kind of plan that involves immunity with the feds or will try to fly away to a different country.

OH!! And it was nice seeing France Conroy's backstory, she basically planted the seed for Kai  >:D

Wait, wtf?

So,

Kai killed stumpy, left a message that said "stop the slaughter" at a Planned Parenthood, and that's supposed to be a.... pro-abortion message left by a...

fake.... leftist terrorist.... who killed Gary for opposing abortion.....? what the fuck? How does "stop the slaughter" convey that?

I mean maybe there's more to the plan later in the episode but at the moment that's pretty stupid.

For real, I wonder what Ally has stewing...she's purposely setting up her plan.

She got rid Winter so that clears an obstacle.

And it looks like jawbone bro was a rat >_> <_< so I guess that's why he seemed nervous those couple of times.

Kai's paranoia is reaching an all time high, too, so it shall be interesting.

Ally knows crazy and can manipulate it  >:D

Bev and her make quite the team...and yeah, knowing how petty Ally is, she probably will backstab Bev.

I feel like Ally's plan will go through, but what happens after that? She cannot just live happily ever after with her son with that much blood on her hands.

She either has some kind of plan that involves immunity with the feds or will try to fly away to a different country.

OH!! And it was nice seeing France Conroy's backstory, she basically planted the seed for Kai  >:D

That lady had no business being an anger management counselor  :catlol

Wait, wtf?

So,

Kai killed stumpy, left a message that said "stop the slaughter" at a Planned Parenthood, and that's supposed to be a.... pro-abortion message left by a...

fake.... leftist terrorist.... who killed Gary for opposing abortion.....? what the fuck? How does "stop the slaughter" convey that?

I mean maybe there's more to the plan later in the episode but at the moment that's pretty stupid.

I feel like as Kai gets deeper down his rabbit hole his plans become messier.

"Night of 1000 Tates" sounds like he wants to kill a bunch of women but idk.