UnevenEdge

American Horror Story: Cult

1pooh4u

The insinuation of his forced promise with Kai, pinky swear included, makes it very unlikely he's not in on it. Much less anything but Kai's puppeteer.

Kai could feasibly be using stuff he learned from the therapist on his own. I'm doubting it strictly off the implications in the flashback.

Kai is like a watered down Charles Manson.

Beverly is the one running shit right now.  :catlol

So I guess they edited out a mass shooting in tonight's episode.

But it'll be put up online if people want to see it? (Not sure if that's totally true).

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/american-horror-story-producer-ryan-murphy-edited-episode/story?id=50391183

.....if true, perhaps Ryan Herpes should have been more tactful :|

in related news Disney's Parody of AHS Cult was pretty funny

So Ally is pretty much fucked now.  >:D

I had a feeling Meadow was BSing just because Kai DIDN'T kill her right away.

It was fun to see Mare Winningham and Evan Peters together again LOL even tho he killed her >_>

Ivy is dumb.

If she had that much of a problem she could've suggested adoption to Ally. >_>

They didn't outright say the therapist is involved but it was implied enough.

Or maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want his brother to use his clients for gain and that warning to Ally to check into an institution voluntarily was his way of "if you don't, more shit will come your way".

Then again Ally was STUPID.

Out of all the times to get balls, she grabs the fucking gun, IDIOT.

She could've gotten balls when Mare was getting killed! Instead she hid in the bathroom, hahaha.

So Ally is pretty much fucked now.  >:D

Is she though?

it seemed like most of the crowd was cult members and was being filmed by Beverly. Its unclear whether the cult was prepped to lie about who the shooter was, ivy seemed like she had no idea what was going on.

And what was edited out of the gun scene? it seemed like we saw it all, except in the post scene with ivy sitting on a stretcher(?) she had blood splatter on her face but didn't seem to be close enough to anything to get splattered on.

.....if true, perhaps Ryan Herpes should have been more tactful :|

in related news Disney's Parody of AHS Cult was pretty funny

Umm you realize that that ep was completed weeks if not months before Vegas happened, right?

Not Ryan Murphy's fault that mass shootings are an epidemic in this country

Is she though?

it seemed like most of the crowd was cult members and was being filmed by Beverly. Its unclear whether the cult was prepped to lie about who the shooter was, ivy seemed like she had no idea what was going on.

And what was edited out of the gun scene? it seemed like we saw it all, except in the post scene with ivy sitting on a stretcher(?) she had blood splatter on her face but didn't seem to be close enough to anything to get splattered on.

I'd say yeah just because of that fact.  :D

They'll all say Ally shot up the rally and Kai.

Which should be the last of Ivy's revenge in wanting to sully Ally's character to get full custody of Ozzy (SO STUPID).

And idk what exactly they edited out either, I haven't watched the unedited version, but it seemed like it was all there?

Unless they showed more dead bodies in the unedited version?

Now it's time for Ally turn into Lana Winters (wow Ryan LOVES the name 'Winter') >_> and do the name game.

I gotta watch that shit on FXNOW to see what exactly they cut.

Total bullshit to cut anything tbh

Yeah =\

It sounds like they didn't cut much based on what LGL said, but not sure.

Tells us if you see anything different.  :D

And yeah, I thought he'd just put a statement before the episode along the lines of it was shot months before LV shooting, it's not real, and something about thoughts are with the families.

I'd say yeah just because of that fact.  :D

They'll all say Ally shot up the rally and Kai.

Which should be the last of Ivy's revenge in wanting to sully Ally's character to get full custody of Ozzy (SO STUPID).

And idk what exactly they edited out either, I haven't watched the unedited version, but it seemed like it was all there?

Unless they showed more dead bodies in the unedited version?

Now it's time for Ally turn into Lana Winters (wow Ryan LOVES the name 'Winter') >_> and do the name game.

Ally's fucked only way she isn't is if someone not in the cult tells the truth, that she was a hero

Ally's fucked only way she isn't is if someone not in the cult tells the truth, that she was a hero

Indeed, and even that might be compromised.

I'm thinking about that scene where he told people to stop protesting Ally the first time around and whatnot.

I feel like this could be similar to that.

Indeed, and even that might be compromised.

I'm thinking about that scene where he told people to stop protesting Ally the first time around and whatnot.

I feel like this could be similar to that.

He's paying folks off with that settlement and disability money from his dead dad :catlol

Leaving Meadow with the therapist, who was repeatedly contacted by Ivy, was a stupid move even if she misplaced trust in Meadow. And abandoning Mare was also dumb. And taking the gun was also dumb.

Most def a huge plot hole that as paranoid as she is she still trusts Dr. Vincent.

She might not after this but we shall see :catlol

Yeah it was  >:D

Fitting role for Lena Derpham.  :|

Although I loved this tea:

“'Do women molest their daughters?! No!' - funny line coming from a woman who molested her own sister."

Anyway.

I love Frances Conroy<3 So I was happy to see her.

And I didn't really see where it was going minus having two factions.

But, Kai was behind the fear within his own people, doing men vs women type of thing.

I know he's all about chaos but damn.  >:D What's the point?

It was refreshing to see no Ally being hysterical. >_>

Yeah it was  >:D

Fitting role for Lena Derpham.  :|

Although I loved this tea:

“'Do women molest their daughters?! No!' - funny line coming from a woman who molested her own sister."

Anyway.

I love Frances Conroy<3 So I was happy to see her.

And I didn't really see where it was going minus having two factions.

But, Kai was behind the fear within his own people, doing men vs women type of thing.

I know he's all about chaos but damn.  >:D What's the point?

It was refreshing to see no Ally being hysterical. >_>

I wanna know what Frances Conroy's angle is, why she working with a man?

I felt like they really went off the rails with the Zodiac thing and Kai becoming such a dick.

Lena Dunham was a good fit for Valerie Solanas, basically was factual, the shooting of Warhol and the SCUM manifesto, then it went bananas :catlol

The end was a nice twist though....did not see that coming

I wanna know what Frances Conroy's angle is, why she working with a man?

I felt like they really went off the rails with the Zodiac thing and Kai becoming such a dick.

Lena Dunham was a good fit for Valerie Solanas, basically was factual, the shooting of Warhol and the SCUM manifesto, then it went bananas :catlol

The end was a nice twist though....did not see that coming

Yeah, idk, I guess we'll see their backstory of how they came to be.  But it'd be great if she ended up betraying Kai in the end.

Yeah they did! Used the whole episode to tell the story! Probz could've told the story in a shorter period of time >_> But I'm pretty sure Ryan wanted to give Lena a bigger part by using the whole episode to show the story of SCUM and her followers.

Yeah, idk, I guess we'll see their backstory of how they came to be.  But it'd be great if she ended up betraying Kai in the end.

Yeah they did! Used the whole episode to tell the story! Probz could've told the story in a shorter period of time >_> But I'm pretty sure Ryan wanted to give Lena a bigger part by using the whole episode to show the story of SCUM and her followers.

I agree, she's gotta be out to really destroy him

lol, biggest gripe was listening to Dunham for 40 minutes :catlol :catlol

I agree, she's gotta be out to really destroy him

lol, biggest gripe was listening to Dunham for 40 minutes :catlol :catlol

Has to! I'd be disappointed if not >_> When Frances appears, she means bsns.  I don't think there hasn't been a character she's played that I haven't liked.

HAHAHA

For real.

Idk how I watched Girls. >_>

I think it was more of "I started this series, so now I gotta see it through to the end" type of thing.

so apparently the detective

officially fucked the gay guy in last week's ep

and the actor who played him said there'd be more sex scene "some of which between characters you wouldn't expect" by the end of the season

:|

so AHS: Hotel all over again I guess

Has to! I'd be disappointed if not >_> When Frances appears, she means bsns.  I don't think there hasn't been a character she's played that I haven't liked.

HAHAHA

For real.

Idk how I watched Girls. >_>

I think it was more of "I started this series, so now I gotta see it through to the end" type of thing.

I adored every character she's played throughout the series waiting for Dennis O'Hare to make an appearance, unless he's not in this, do you know?

I watched like 5 eps of girls and decided I was too old for that shit :catlol

so apparently the detective

officially fucked the gay guy in last week's ep

and the actor who played him said there'd be more sex scene "some of which between characters you wouldn't expect" by the end of the season

so AHS: Hotel all over again I guess

I adored every character she's played throughout the series waiting for Dennis O'Hare to make an appearance, unless he's not in this, do you know?

I watched like 5 eps of girls and decided I was too old for that shit :catlol

Hmm, according this this he was vague about it: https://www.elitedaily.com/entertainment/denis-ohare-ahs-cast/2038335

But, a guest appearance by him wouldn't be out of the question...I could see him popping in.  :D

Maybe be a device for a connection to other series.

LAWL, yeaah, honestly, I didn't mind girls for 2 seasons? Cuz it's trashy af and I lol'd....then it got old and the characters got more annoying.

So I was glad to see it end >_>

sorry

I just really wish someone would write a show with gay characters that actually portrays gay people in a positive light and doesn't end tragically

Like I said on tumblr...his character is kind of swept under rug anyway...I thought he'd have more influence since he's a detective, so maybe that's finally changing?

And since his character is very low-key, we really don't know he's 100% gay...he could be bismezzual, ya know.

So unexpected characters could mean a girl...or another guy...maybe even the hardcore trumpeter played by Chaz Bono.  :o

Options are endless.

Like I said on tumblr...his character is kind of swept under rug anyway...I thought he'd have more influence since he's a detective, so maybe that's finally changing?

And since his character is very low-key, we really don't know he's 100% gay...he could be bismezzual, ya know.

So unexpected characters could mean a girl...or another guy...maybe even the hardcore trumpeter played by Chaz Bono.  :o

Options are endless.

yeah, sorry for being a bother

just depressed today

Wtf was this?

They straight up interrupted the story to introduce a new character who manages to change everything dramatically in a few hours of knowing anyone. Did the neo-SCUM lady exist in any form before this episode?

whut

-_'

Not in anyway we know. They might do a quick how they met type of thing but as of now nope

This ^

Ryan likes to do shit like this ?

He better show Bebe and Kai meeting up next EP.

And more to his plan.

Next episode is probably going back to Ally, who is not in as much trouble as we thought(?) seems they know Meadow was the shooter and that she shot herself, what will happen with that truth is a whole other banana :catlol

>:D

I don't know what to make of it. Like plot twists are one thing, but I get the sense that on a rewatch there still wouldn't be a whole lot of substantial build up to it.

Indeed.

Idk why he does it but I feel like starting with season 3 he does these weird side stories and forces them into the main story.

>.> like Pooh and you said

I'd love a Bebe perspective just 'cuz I want more Frances Conroy.  :D

That episode was so horrible in some places I found myself LMFAO

I'm basically speechless  :catlol ohno :painfap:

so now you're back to thinking AHS: cult is bad?

for a while there you seemed to be liking it

**sigh** I'd watch it just to see how bad it is (god knows that's what I'm doing with Riverdale) but I reeeeally don't wanna watch something I know is gonna upset me

That episode was so horrible in some places I found myself LMFAO

I'm basically speechless  :catlol ohno :painfap:

LET US START THE RITUAL OF PLANTING THE SEED TO BOYZ II MEN  >:D >:D >:D

Lawd, even his own brother.

That Ally reveal, tho >_> Ivy 'bout shit her pants.

And Kai basically turned into that twisted pastor.

All 4 One, but still very funny they used that song, and that scene needed a little humour

I didn't even trust Vincent, not till they actually killed him

Ally has redeemed herself, and fuck Ivy, Ivy's a shitty character and I don't really care what happens to her unless Ally gets to be the one to kill her

Kai has gone off the deep end with his bro-guards, and who will he get his Adderall from if his brother is dead?

And Rick springfield looked bloody awful in that role, I guess it fit the character, but he looked like shit

so now you're back to thinking AHS: cult is bad?

for a while there you seemed to be liking it

**sigh** I'd watch it just to see how bad it is (god knows that's what I'm doing with Riverdale) but I reeeeally don't wanna watch something I know is gonna upset me

It varies so much ep to ep. This was just....you woulda hated it. Me and my boyfriend were cracking up. I was saying out loud, "no. No. Kai no" ohno

Don't watch it Mochi. This ep would infuriate you. I think Murphy was trolling his LGBT viewers tbh

Yup. "This is a holy song now". I cried :catlol :catlol

the brother didn't know. Ally fucked him over. The only one on her side. That twisted pastor was such a jigsaw rip off

It varies so much ep to ep. This was just....you woulda hated it. Me and my boyfriend were cracking up. I was saying out loud, "no. No. Kai no" ohno

Don't watch it Mochi. This ep would infuriate you. I think Murphy was trolling his LGBT viewers tbh

yeah, you would HATE it

The only reason the detective follows Kai is that he opened his eyes to the ways of buttsecks ?

And it became a bit rapey there ?