UnevenEdge

American Horror Story: Cult

1pooh4u

6 hours ago, Mewn said:

For now! Lawlz. gawd.

Bebe would be proud ;_;

I'm sure in future seasons of AHS they'll revisit it in some way. <.<;

I'm sure they will reference Ally in another season in some way. I'm finding that every other season makes an obvious connections. I'll keep an eye out. 

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I'm sure they will reference Ally in another season in some way. I'm finding that every other season makes an obvious connections. I'll keep an eye out. 

Def will lol

Welp, now we wait for a new season. >_>

I think that Murder House x Coven season is next?

Although Hotel and Roanoke was kind of like that, but a legit crossover might be interesting.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/american-horror-story-season-8-spoilers/ 

4 minutes ago, Mewn said:

Def will lol

Welp, now we wait for a new season. >_>

I think that Murder House x Coven season is next?

Although Hotel and Roanoke was kind of like that, but a legit crossover might be interesting.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/american-horror-story-season-8-spoilers/ 

I don't wanna wait a whole year.....WAAAHhhhhaaahhhhhhh:(

:D

26 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I love Netflix, I don't even care that the price is increasing in a few weeks.

For me, I can always find something to watch, but I'll admit, I watched Hurricane Bianca 5 timesxD

LOL! Yeah me too, it's my go to.

I have Amazon Prime too, so I watch some stuff on there.

Hurricane Bianca was fun xD I'm surprised Netflix doesn't have RuPaul's Drag Race...I've seen that they add it on overseas versions of Netflix.

Just now, Mewn said:

LOL! Yeah me too, it's my go to.

I have Amazon Prime too, so I watch some stuff on there.

Hurricane Bianca was fun xD I'm surprised Netflix doesn't have RuPaul's Drag Race...I've seen that they add it on overseas versions of Netflix.

Over seas Netflix seems to be a lot more fun

Hurricane Bianca 2 is currently in the worksxD

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mewn said:

Nah, it starts Jan 17th B| mah birfdai

Yeah I did! I enjoyed it, lol.

ACS is better than AHS in that Murphy can't go off the road and make weird timelines.

I dunno how I feel about the fact that Murphy seems to be trying to make Versace's Killer look Sexy....based on the trailer

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

OMG thank you! I couldn't remember his name just that it was a really bug deal when he murdered Versace

No problem! Mhmm, hence why he's doing this story.

I'm glad he put his Katrina one on hold.

Idk why he's doing Katrina for ACS o_O seemed odd from the beginning.

I hope he does Casey Anthony or Robert Durst or ugh, can't remember his name, but the dude that killed his preggers wife...in the future.

Edited by Mewn

2 minutes ago, Mewn said:

No problem! Mhmm, hence why he's doing this story.

I'm glad he put her Katrina one on hold.

Idk why he's doing Katrina for ACS o_O seemed odd from the beginning.

I hope he does Casey Anthony or Robert Durst or ugh, can't remember his name, but the dude that killed his preggers wife...in the future.

The pregger wife killer I believe was Scott Peterson? Maybe?

Katrina?  Storm Katrina or is there a killer Katrina?

Edited by 1pooh4u

14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The pregger wife killer I believe was Scott Peterson? Maybe?

Katrina?  Storm Katrina or is there a killer Katrina?

YEAH! That's HIM! Scott! Another good story.

Hurricane Katrina :|

Like, idk how that works, unless it's like someone suing the government or some shit...but it doesn't sound as exciting.

I would love to see Sarah Paulson as Casey Anthony. xD 

And dude, yeah, the mods have to read up on IPB so they can up the limit, 'cuz so ridic we get so many reactions per day. >:(

24 minutes ago, Mewn said:

YEAH! That's HIM! Scott! Another good story.

Hurricane Katrina :|

Like, idk how that works, unless it's like someone suing the government or some shit...but it doesn't sound as exciting.

I would love to see Sarah Paulson as Casey Anthony. xD 

And dude, yeah, the mods have to read up on IPB so they can up the limit, 'cuz so ridic we get so many reactions per day. >:(

Sometimes I just like to like posts and not participate in the thread, the limit stops that:(

I don't know how they would do Hurricane Katrina either, I don't really remember if there was a lot of reports of looting during that time, more than anything if they do go the Hurricane Katrina route it should be about the crimes committed against the people of NO by the US Gov't 

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Sometimes I just like to like posts and not participate in the thread, the limit stops that:(

I don't know how they would do Hurricane Katrina either, I don't really remember if there was a lot of reports of looting during that time, more than anything if they do go the Hurricane Katrina route it should be about the crimes committed against the people of NO by the US Gov't 

Hahah, yeah, I am the same. >_> 

That's what I was thinking...I think I saw something about him basing it off of some book. idk. it sounded lame. >_> glad it's versace this year instead.

Sarah Paulson would be a perfect Casey. xD

Or that one Mara sister, Kate Mara!

And the case was big, too! Someone could play Nancy Grace...maybe Leslie Grossman? xD 

6 hours ago, Mewn said:

Hahah, yeah, I am the same. >_> 

That's what I was thinking...I think I saw something about him basing it off of some book. idk. it sounded lame. >_> glad it's versace this year instead.

Sarah Paulson would be a perfect Casey. xD

Or that one Mara sister, Kate Mara!

And the case was big, too! Someone could play Nancy Grace...maybe Leslie Grossman? xD 

xD

ACS Versace will be interesting because there was no big media covered trial, like with OJ. 

There are so many crimes they can do. Andrea Yates comes to mind. Maybe even, shit, I forgot her name. Lady lived in CT, killed her entire family save one daughter that managed to escape the house after being set on fire. Lemme google power activate 

http://articles.courant.com/1999-06-11/news/9906110165_1_postpartum-depression-medical-examiner-s-office-family-friend

her name was Kelly Silk. Paulson could play her perfectly. Would be a great story cuz everyone failed this woman. This horrible crime didn't need to happen at all ☹️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

xD

ACS Versace will be interesting because there was no big media covered trial, like with OJ. 

There are so many crimes they can do. Andrea Yates comes to mind. Maybe even, shit, I forgot her name. Lady lived in CT, killed her entire family save one daughter that managed to escape the house after being set on fire. Lemme google power activate 

http://articles.courant.com/1999-06-11/news/9906110165_1_postpartum-depression-medical-examiner-s-office-family-friend

her name was Kelly Silk. Paulson could play her perfectly. Would be a great story cuz everyone failed this woman. This horrible crime didn't need to happen at all ☹️

Damn! YEAH TO ALL OF THESE!

ALL are better than Katrina!

Here's what he has on Katrina:

When first announced as the second season, Katrina was said to be using Douglas Brinkley's book The Great Deluge: Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans, and the Mississippi Gulf Coast as the primary source material,[20][11] with Annette Bening cast as Kathleen Blanco, Matthew Broderick as Michael D. Brown, and Dennis Quaid as George W. Bush.[21] Cuba Gooding Jr.[15] and Courtney B. Vance[15] were set to return after their participation in the first season, but after the source material was changed, only Sarah Paulson was set to star as Anna Pou, with the other actors such as Bening, Broderick, and Quaid leaving the project. However, it was said the producers would try to find new characters for at least some of those actors already cast.[16]

Meh.

Edit: lawl, copypasta sucks on here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Crime_Story#Katrina

Edited by Mewn
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...