UnevenEdge

American Horror Story: Cult

1pooh4u

lol I loved when she drove through the crowd shouting,"I'm one of you!"

I LMFAO :catlol

My favorite scene was the neighbors wearing sombreros while yelling at her for being racist. The guy throwing Taco Bell coupons at her was the best scene of the entire show, even all the seasons I haven't watched.

Yeah she probz is  >:D but she was a fun character...if only her husband didn't want her dead.

Also side note: I remember Leslie Grossman from Ryan's old ass series called Popular.  >:D

I was wondering why she seemed so familiar <_< also it makes sense since Ryan has worked with her before.

f5d0425e8fa69895ad7a4d9525731728--cherries-humor.jpg

>:D

But we didn't see a body despite them usually leaving one, and it seems like there wouldn't be a point to having her also talking to blue-hair if she's dead before seeing the repercussions.

Also, was I the only one confused by the beginning of the episode at first? Like the couple who got killed looked, to me at least, really similar to the neighbors. I actually thought it was them until they showed up.

But we didn't see a body despite them usually leaving one, and it seems like there wouldn't be a point to having her also talking to blue-hair if she's dead before seeing the repercussions.

Also, was I the only one confused by the beginning of the episode at first? Like the couple who got killed looked, to me at least, really similar to the neighbors. I actually thought it was them until they showed up.

I too thought it was a flashback scene at first :catlol

Looking forward to this week cuz they revealed too much in the preview and made it clear Ivy is in on terrorizing Ally.  Which explains why Winter was able to maintain her job and be such an awful nanny at the same time :catlol

I feel like her 'body' will be in Ally/Ivy house >_> just because of all the blood.  Watch her just have a bad bloody nose.

I too thought it was a flashback scene at first :catlol

Looking forward to this week cuz they revealed too much in the preview and made it clear Ivy is in on terrorizing Ally.  Which explains why Winter was able to maintain her job and be such an awful nanny at the same time :catlol

I'd have to see the preview to know. Based on the show so far it wouldn't make as much sense.

It appears to get marked, it has to be done by someone doing the finger ritual. Ivy hasn't interacted with Kai or been implied to have done it with Winter, but Ozy has with Winter. So my guess is Ozy doesn't like Ally as much as Ivy and inadvertently marked her.

Also,

I think the therapist is the ringleader. So, it goes therapist talks to people about their problems and relays info to Kai/followers like Kai > Kai/whoever brings the therapist's patients in and knows if they lie because of the therapist's info > Kai/follower convinces them to talk about things they're afraid of and marks

I guess the criteria is that they want something changed with a thing they care about, and Kai pursues a destruction of it.

I mean, that's all assuming this is more meticulous than it probably is.

I'd have to see the preview to know. Based on the show so far it wouldn't make as much sense.

It appears to get marked, it has to be done by someone doing the finger ritual. Ivy hasn't interacted with Kai or been implied to have done it with Winter, but Ozy has with Winter. So my guess is Ozy doesn't like Ally as much as Ivy and inadvertently marked her.

Also,

I think the therapist is the ringleader. So, it goes therapist talks to people about their problems and relays info to Kai/followers like Kai > Kai/whoever brings the therapist's patients in and knows if they lie because of the therapist's info > Kai/follower convinces them to talk about things they're afraid of and marks

I guess the criteria is that they want something changed with a thing they care about, and Kai pursues a destruction of it.

I mean, that's all assuming this is more meticulous than it probably is.

we already called the therapist and Ivy as possible PoSs early in the thread because only those 2 know all of her fears :catlol.  Not that it matters but I think Ivy might be the birth mother of Ozy based on 2 things both blonde with glasses and Ivy was willing to take him and go.  It's just something that might come into play later, I dunno

I gotta say I think I'm liking how this is starting to come together, maybe a tad predictable, but I think it won't suck :catlol

I'm still pondering the, is Kai 100% human thing, between the "Leave" voice and a couple of times they showed his eyes totally black (but that could be the mass quantities of adderall he eats)

Does adderall pin or dilate the pupils?

Yeah, the Kai creation of the cult semi-origin story was fun.

Evan's character this season is like a crazier Tate.  >:D

So you think he's not human? Could be possible.

I wouldn't put it past Ryan to make Kai a demon or the antichrist.

I did notice his eyes being super dark.

Too bad season 1 took place in 2011 (modern times)...otherwise Kai being Tate's demon child would've been a nice twist, but that is very unlikely.  :D

And yeah, the only tie with the therapist and him so far is that bottle of pills he was taking when watching Beverly Hope on TV.

So it'll be interesting to see if Kai controls the therapist or the therapist controls Kai.

Anyway...we have that Ivy and Winter link.  >:D So yeah, no wonder Winter cannot get fired, Ivy has her back because of that whole "tying up a trumpeter" thing with her.

Emma Roberts was short lived LMAO

She'll suck any dick to get on the Today show.

Yeah, the Kai creation of the cult semi-origin story was fun.

Evan's character this season is like a crazier Tate.  >:D

So you think he's not human? Could be possible.

I wouldn't put it past Ryan to make Kai a demon or the antichrist.

I did notice his eyes being super dark.

Too bad season 1 took place in 2011 (modern times)...otherwise Kai being Tate's demon child would've been a nice twist, but that is very unlikely.  :D

And yeah, the only tie with the therapist and him so far is that bottle of pills he was taking when watching Beverly Hope on TV.

So it'll be interesting to see if Kai controls the therapist or the therapist controls Kai.

Anyway...we have that Ivy and Winter link.  >:D So yeah, no wonder Winter cannot get fired, Ivy has her back because of that whole "tying up a trumpeter" thing with her.

Emma Roberts was short lived LMAO

She'll suck any dick to get on the Today show.

:o I was thinking the same thing, about the kid from season one but the timeline doesn't work. :catlol

Emma Robert's role was short and not too sweet :catlol

I dunno why but I love Adina Porter, I can't wait for her to kick more ass and take more names, I was rollin when she beat the shit out of that kid :catlol

I do not like Ally, I don't really know if she can do anything to make me like her.  She was complacent prior to the election, saw it was getting close, still voted for Jill Stein, but now she wants to fall apart?  I dunno man, I just don't know cat| :catlol

:o I was thinking the same thing, about the kid from episode one but the timeline doesn't work. :catlol

Emma Robert's role was short and not too sweet :catlol

I dunno why but I love Adina Porter, I can't wait for her to kick more ass and take more names, I was rollin when she beat the shit out of that kid :catlol

I do not like Ally, I don't really know if she can do anything to make me like her.  She was complacent prior to the election, saw it was getting close, still voted for Jill Stein, but now she wants to fall apart?  I dunno man, I just don't know cat| :catlol

Indeed LOL Too bad too, this would've been a fun season to introduce the demon child of Tate...Ryan said we would get more from the demon child, but idk...I really wanted that sequel after season 1.

Maybe whenever he gets to "Violence" for level of hell. >_>

Adina is fun, her and Evan will be epic.

Everything is in motion, so it'll be interesting to see all the connections...like, what is Kai's masterplan? To be president? King?

He def will get that city council seat.

It was refreshing to only see Ally in the beginning >_> also funny because she was all YES I KNOW! I'LL VOTE FOR HILLARY! and then proceeds to vote for Jill.  >:D

But yeah, idk why she went from 0 to 100 so fast.

Maybe there were other things happening when Ivy and Winter were out doing shenanigans.

Maybe Ally saw the clussy gang kill Serena the reporter and that triggered her hysteria.

Indeed LOL Too bad too, this would've been a fun season to introduce the demon child of Tate...Ryan said we would get more from the demon child, but idk...I really wanted that sequel after season 1.

Maybe whenever he gets to "Violence" for level of hell. >_>

Adina is fun, her and Evan will be epic.

Everything is in motion, so it'll be interesting to see all the connections...like, what is Kai's masterplan? To be president? King?

He def will get that city council seat.

It was refreshing to only see Ally in the beginning >_> also funny because she was all YES I KNOW! I'LL VOTE FOR HILLARY! and then proceeds to vote for Jill.  >:D

But yeah, idk why she went from 0 to 100 so fast.

Maybe there were other things happening when Ivy and Winter were out doing shenanigans.

Maybe Ally saw the clussy gang kill Serena the reporter and that triggered her hysteria.

Do you think Winter and Ivy are fuckin' around?  They looked like they were crushing on each other in that first meet up.

Ivy, we know for sure is in on this, the password was "clownz" that enabled Ozy to override the saftey codes last week, I'm sure we'll see her do the pinkie  ceremony with either Kai or WInter soon.

I dunno wtf triggered Ally so fast, I'm sure we'll find out though :catlol

Do you think Winter and Ivy are fuckin' around?  They looked like they were crushing on each other in that first meet up.

Ivy, we know for sure is in on this, the password was "clownz" that enabled Ozy to override the saftey codes last week, I'm sure we'll see her do the pinkie  ceremony with either Kai or WInter soon.

I dunno wtf triggered Ally so fast, I'm sure we'll find out though :catlol

They def are! And showing us they were connected before she became Ozy's babysitter is enough to seal that.

Also yeah, the clownz password was a nice catch too.  >:D

I wonder what her end game is, tho.

Is this all because of a Jill Stein vote? >_>

Did Ivy learn that fact and just thought, "I need to torture this woman now"?

They def are! And showing us they were connected before she became Ozy's babysitter is enough to seal that.

Also yeah, the clownz password was a nice catch too.  >:D

I wonder what her end game is, tho.

Is this all because of a Jill Stein vote? >_>

Did Ivy learn that fact and just thought, "I need to torture this woman now"?

Between the Stein vote and the Nader vote, Ivey's on a mission to completely ruin her.

It's a crazy world I'm sure families irl had major issues as a result of this election. :catlol

I saw some fun pic theories behind the clussy gang.

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo1_540.png

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo7_1280.png

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo4_1280.png

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo2_1280.png

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo3_1280.png

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo5_1280.png

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ox42vscItn1ui45hlo9_1280.jpg

Kai is probz more than one 'cuz I swear he had a different mask in the ep where the power was cut <_<

But this was a fun comparison

I did think Kai was the multi face clown. The brain clown being the therapist would make sense :catlol

I did think Kai was the multi face clown. The brain clown being the therapist would make sense :catlol

Yeah.

The Ivy one is very apparent too  >:D

Bev's too, same shirt >_>

Ivy needs to be dressed like that while sleeping next to Ally.

I mean, it's a paycheck and a boost on the popular front.

It'll help him more than anything.

I remember he was on 30 rock for two episodes then they fired him for some unknown reason and he didn't work for a long time so it is nice to see him working again

Between the Stein vote and the Nader vote, Ivey's on a mission to completely ruin her.

It's a crazy world I'm sure families irl had major issues as a result of this election. :catlol

Making a whole storyline about a Stein vote is pretty stupid, though. Had people not voted for Stein, it's not like all those votes automatically would've gone straight to Clinton. Trump won over an abnormal number of Dems who disliked Clinton [or disliked her more than him, at least], too, so with how absurd the last election was treating Ally like it's her and Stein's fault for Clinton's loss is pretty shitty.

Like, it seems as if that's a point the writers are actively trying to make, and it's a point you'd get by watching too much MSNBC.

So, not sure I'm feeling the therapist theory any more. I'm willing to bet he, as well as the cop, are a part of it, but Kai appears to be the organizer as of episode 4. There's still the possibility of him being a figurehead or being manipulated by one of them for recruitment, I suppose. They seemed to be suggesting that the cult itself was expressly Kai's idea at very least.

Making a whole storyline about a Stein vote is pretty stupid, though. Had people not voted for Stein, it's not like all those votes automatically would've gone straight to Clinton. Trump won over an abnormal number of Dems who disliked Clinton [or disliked her more than him, at least], too, so with how absurd the last election was treating Ally like it's her and Stein's fault for Clinton's loss is pretty shitty.

Like, it seems as if that's a point the writers are actively trying to make, and it's a point you'd get by watching too much MSNBC.

LAWL I feel like yeah, that's her character right there and it became more apparent in episode 5  >:D

Holy shit that was a good one. Yeah there were some badly written parts but damn Beverly is off the chain.

Lol mental ninja assasin.

LOL yeah I wanted more, I feel like AHS would be better if it all was released at once >_>

RIP RJ we hardly knew thee....also, the clussy gang nailed it on that one.

And it seems the clown masks were off xD Ivy looking one was RJ.

Also, Ryan is totz into bondage, I swear.

But yeah, therapist is the older brother!

Totally natural to let your parents decay in their bedroom after a murder suicide to cash in on it and to keep your reputation in tact.  :D

For some reason I feel like Winter is going to stick with Ivy...like Ivy is going to be her downfall -_-

And tsktsktsk Meddow or whatever spilled the beans to Ally.

LOL yeah I wanted more, I feel like AHS would be better if it all was released at once >_>

Totally natural to let your parents decay in their bedroom after a murder suicide to cash in on it and to keep your reputation in tact.  :D

For some reason I feel like Winter is going to stick with Ivy...like Ivy is going to be her downfall -_-

That was so crazy "who's gonna take care of it?" "I have a gimp in the attic" :catlol

Ally believes it (what meadow said)cuz I think she's putting it together and damn lol Ivy really is doing all this for a Jill Stein vote lmao

I really liked this one and I totz feel the horrible parts are on purpose  :catlol

That was so crazy "who's gonna take care of it?" "I have a gimp in the attic" :catlol

Ally believes it (what meadow said)cuz I think she's putting it together and damn lol Ivy really is doing all this for a Jill Stein vote lmao

I really liked this one and I totz feel the horrible parts are on purpose  :catlol

Hahahahahahaha indeed, Ally onto it now <__<

Yeaaah, I mean that's how Ryan is, and kind of how the mood of AHS is overall.

Season 1 and 2 were probably the most "srs" seasons and even then we had snippy remarks and lolz moments.

I think he upped the cheese/campy shit more by the time Coven came around.

But yeah, this show, Scream Queens, and Popular from him will have this lolzdumb part to it on purpose.  >:D

Yeah, Kai is pretty much without a doubt being used. Last episode made me waver on the therapist thing, but fairly certain now that there's a tie of the sort.

The therapist might not know what's happening currently but he's not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm leaning towards he knows everything

Same, he def knows A LOT.

And it seems like, other than the abusive father shet, Kai was semi-normal.

>.>

I feel like his brother might be giving him pills to make him more manic.

The therapist might not know what's happening currently but he's not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm leaning towards he knows everything

The insinuation of his forced promise with Kai, pinky swear included, makes it very unlikely he's not in on it. Much less anything but Kai's puppeteer.

Kai could feasibly be using stuff he learned from the therapist on his own. I'm doubting it strictly off the implications in the flashback.