UnevenEdge

American Horror Story: Cult

1pooh4u

I actually sort of signed up for Prep....(I mean I have Grindr on my phone now assuming I ever use it I figure I should be careful)

I mean yeah it's good for protecting yourself against HIV, it was just a stupid fuckin scene and it doesn't protect against everything, this notion that....nvm, it's a rant S:

I don't wanna bring up an old argument but honestly Gaga's character curing a man of his Gayness should've been a red-flag about how future Gay storylines in AHS were gonna play out ::]:: ....just sayin'

lol, you're always right about this type of thing but they make everyone look like assholes

Meadow (the one married to the gay dude, I don't think this is a consummated marriage btw) says to Ally and Ivy something like nothing improves property values like having lesbians move in the neighborhood and they're handy.  Who's the handy one

Like seriously, who the fuck says that? ::]:: :catlol

lol, you're always right about this type of thing but they make everyone look like assholes

Meadow (the one married to the gay dude, I don't think this is a consummated marriage btw) says to Ally and Ivy something like nothing improves property values like having lesbians move in the neighborhood and they're handy.  Who's the handy one

Like seriously, who the fuck says that? ::]:: :catlol

I mean I've heard Straight people say similarly stupid things to gay couples but not usually that on the nose

(it used to be a thing to ask gay male couples "which of you is the girl?" which was a coy way of asking "which of you likes getting fucked in the ass more?")

I mean I've heard Straight people say similarly stupid things to gay couples but not usually that on the nose

(it used to be a thing to ask gay male couples "which of you is the girl?" which was a coy way of asking "which of you likes getting fucked in the ass more?")

:| whut ohno

You know what's gonna happen, right?

Imma keep watching this show and bitch and moan every week about how I'm not loving it at all cat|

lol, we must really love self punishment :catP

riverdale was actually sort of watchable from a "this is so horrible it's actually hilarious" point of view, AHS is honestly just horrible to me

riverdale's writers (who were basically just a bunch of Yaoi fangirls from tumblr) honestly thought they were doing something amazing and progressive, which made it amusing how outright awful Kevin ended up being

and the rest of the show was Jughead fucking Betty every other episode even though he's asexual in the comics

riverdale was actually sort of watchable from a "this is so horrible it's actually hilarious" point of view, AHS is honestly just horrible to me

riverdale's writers (who were basically just a bunch of Yaoi fangirls from tumblr) honestly thought they were doing something amazing and progressive, which made it amusing how outright awful Kevin ended up being

and the rest of the show was Jughead fucking Betty every other episode even though he's asexual in the comics

Asexuality probably makes for boring television

As far as AHS goes it wasn't all bad I really liked the show just this season is making me ohno

Asexuality probably makes for boring television

As far as AHS goes it wasn't all bad I really liked the show just this season is making me ohno

I mean Comic Jughead never bored me, and all he did was eat and wince and sneer at the idea of ever being in a romantic relationship

if Riverdale had retained his sass him being ace wouldn't have been boring

I'm more concerned that they made Kevin (who is supposed to be gay) bump and grind with Veronica and go on a Bi-phobic rant when Moose (who he almost had sex with) turned out to have a girlfriend

I mean Comic Jughead never bored me, and all he did was eat and wince and sneer at the idea of ever being in a romantic relationship

if Riverdale had retained his sass him being ace wouldn't have been boring

I'm more concerned that they made Kevin (who is supposed to be gay) bump and grind with Veronica and go on a Bi-phobic rant when Moose (who he almost had sex with) turned out to have a girlfriend

I dunno brief pages in a comic might not translate well to tv, with that being said, it could just be extremely lazy writing on the show writers part.

I really can't say cuz I never watched the show.  My prior post was more jest than serious cuz there really is no reason you can't write a well developed and interesting asexual character.

As for the Kevin character that sounds like 100% laziness and pandering for ratings.

clussy gang 4 lyfe

LOL @ Ally >_> what a dipshit

esp the most recent ep, I knew she was going to shoot that dude...now she's going to be the face of Kai's campaign <_<

Winter <3

She's so :| and lolz.

Fitting for Billie tho, since she was :| in Scream Queens.  :D

Also, Ryan Murphy must love the drag queen Ivy Winters just because of the names of two of his characters make up her name.

clussy gang 4 lyfe

LOL @ Ally >_> what a dipshit

esp the most recent ep, I knew she was going to shoot that dude...now she's going to be the face of Kai's campaign <_<

Winter <3

She's so :| and lolz.

Fitting for Billie tho, since she was :| in Scream Queens.  :D

Also, Ryan Murphy must love the drag queen Ivy Winters just because of the names of two of his characters make up her name.

Oh snap the Ivy Winters thing went right over my head ::spin::

I just can't recall a season of AHS where I didn't like the protagonist

I do like Winter's zero fucks she gives when it comes to taking care of Oz

His name is Ozymandias,  wasn't that a character in Watchman?

(Probably named after the poet though)

I'm thinking the therapist is gonna wind up being an asshole:catlol

Oh snap the Ivy Winters thing went right over my head ::spin::

I just can't recall a season of AHS where I didn't like the protagonist

I do like Winter's zero fucks she gives when it comes to taking care of Oz

His name is Ozymandias,  wasn't that a character in Watchman?

(Probably named after the poet though)

I'm thinking the therapist is gonna wind up being an asshole:catlol

Hahhaa, all I could think of is RuPaul saying Ivy Winterrrsssssssssssss  >:D

Ooo, idk but the poem seems fitting, I guess.

"The central theme of "Ozymandias" is the inevitable decline of leaders of empires and their pretensions to greatness"

Ozy is going to join the clussehs.

LAWL he is! I also think he could be partly behind the clussy gang too <_<

Hahhaa, all I could think of is RuPaul saying Ivy Winterrrsssssssssssss  >:D

Ooo, idk but the poem seems fitting, I guess.

"The central theme of "Ozymandias" is the inevitable decline of leaders of empires and their pretensions to greatness"

Ozy is going to join the clussehs.

LAWL he is! I also think he could be partly behind the clussy gang too <_<

I'm sure we're gonna be all  ::spin:: the therapist is the only one other than Ivy that knows all her phobias.

He's probably Kai's farther or something.  :catlol

I'm sure we're gonna be all  ::spin:: the therapist is the only one other than Ivy that knows all her phobias.

He's probably Kai's farther or something.  :catlol

oooo, yeah, probably.

It would connect ze dots.

Also, props to Ivy 'cuz I would be hella annoyed if I were married to Ally.  >:D

Yeah it's terrible so far

Ally gets a gun from a neighbor. There's an incident with a Latino dude and a white guy at the Butchery. You just knew the white dude was gonna wind up dead and the Latino blamed and someone was gonna get accidentally shot.

The Mexican gets accidentally shot. Also you'd really hate this show. It's terrible. The lesbian and gay characters are also badly written

I really want to watch this. Like way more than any AHS season. It sounds hilarious.

oooo, yeah, probably.

It would connect ze dots.

Also, props to Ivy 'cuz I would be hella annoyed if I were married to Ally.  >:D

I couldn't do it. I'm pretty sure I woulda slapped her 20,000 times  :catlol

Ivy cracked me up when Ally is melting down and she asked "when was the last time you came"

I was like, wow, lol bad timing  :catlol

I really want to watch this. Like way more than any AHS season. It sounds hilarious.

It takes the worst of irl and Internet and smashes it into one huge wtf am I watching? :catlol

I'm betting it will get better. Not real money. I'm betting gum.  :catlol

Check it out though

I couldn't do it. I'm pretty sure I woulda slapped her 20,000 times  :catlol

Ivy cracked me up when Ally is melting down and she asked "when was the last time you came"

I was like, wow, lol bad timing  :catlol

Dude, same.

HAHAHA, Ivy has HAD IT is what.

She'll probably curse her out after she finds out what she just did.  >:D

Also, I take it that Ivy is the birth mom of Ozy...since he was all I WANT MY REAL MOMMY.

>_> ouch.

It's weird that it airs on a Tuesday, I got so use to it being on Wed that I forgot it's on tonight.

Yeah you did call it on the therapist.  :D

When Ivy finally smacked Ally I was all YESSSSSSSS FINALLY!

>_>

Ryan Murphy must want to secretly microwave animals.

Season 1 was the scare that Hayden microwaved Vivien's dog.

And now Mr. Guinea <_<

A fav moment:

tumblr_owkbel5OO31qjtstoo1_540.gif

And:

tumblr_owkl80kxj01v77sb3o4_400.gif

tumblr_owkl80kxj01v77sb3o5_400.gif

Yeah you did call it on the therapist.  :D

When Ivy finally smacked Ally I was all YESSSSSSSS FINALLY!

>_>

Ryan Murphy must want to secretly microwave animals.

Season 1 was the scare that Hayden microwaved Vivien's dog.

And now Mr. Guinea <_<

A fav moment:

tumblr_owkbel5OO31qjtstoo1_540.gif

And:

tumblr_owkl80kxj01v77sb3o4_400.gif

tumblr_owkl80kxj01v77sb3o5_400.gif

lol, watching Meadow getting slapped was the most satisfying TV slap I ever did see :catlol

Ivy's really pissed Ally voted for Jill Stein, but how pissed is she? ::spin::

This episode was like, wow, is everyone in on this shit? :catlol

Everyone is out to get Ally, totz.  >:D

Ivy will go hella in because of the Jill Stein thing.

I mean I would be pissed off too, not because she voted for Jill, but because of her reaction after she found out Drump won.  >:D

For now, I'm rooting for the clusseh gang.

This season reminds me of a darker version of those phobia episodes on Maury.

Everyone is out to get Ally, totz.  >:D

Ivy will go hella in because of the Jill Stein thing.

I mean I would be pissed off too, not because she voted for Jill, but because of her reaction after she found out Drump won.  >:D

For now, I'm rooting for the clusseh gang.

This season reminds me of a darker version of those phobia episodes on Maury.

Yeah Ally couldn't be my girlfriend cuz I'd lose my shit. It's like, you live in a swing state, neurotic af and you vote 3rd party.

I'd probably join the clown gang too :catlol

But seriously though, this is a little too based on reality. Not the horror aspects but the other stuff.

I'm still watching though cuz I like wtfing  :catlol

Yeah Ally couldn't be my girlfriend cuz I'd lose my shit. It's like, you live in a swing state, neurotic af and you vote 3rd party.

I'd probably join the clown gang too :catlol

But seriously though, this is a little too based on reality. Not the horror aspects but the other stuff.

I'm still watching though cuz I like wtfing  :catlol

YEAH, like really betch??? >_> But Ivy kind of knew what she was signing up for when marrying Ally.

Maybe her and Winter will hook up.

Yeaaah, I think that's Ryan's point.  Real life is scary enough.  >:D

I do like the cult mentality thing, tho.

This season is "Heresy" for the level of hell....that means AHS probz only has two more seasons.

Same here, I love laughing. idk how people can be scared of this season.

It just reminds me of a tamer Scream Queens, and I see we get Emma Roberts next episode, so. >_>

YEAH, like really betch??? >_> But Ivy kind of knew what she was signing up for when marrying Ally.

Maybe her and Winter will hook up.

Yeaaah, I think that's Ryan's point.  Real life is scary enough.  >:D

I do like the cult mentality thing, tho.

This season is "Heresy" for the level of hell....that means AHS probz only has two more seasons.

Same here, I love laughing. idk how people can be scared of this season.

It just reminds me of a tamer Scream Queens, and I see we get Emma Roberts next episode, so. >_>

I think the stein vote was the straw that broke the camel's back though :catlol

I can't wait to see how Kai met all these people and why Ally was chosen for the ultimate mind fuck of all time  :catlol

true that, paired with bad sex hahahah

Yeah, it'll be fun to see how it all connects

We know the therapist def is setting up all this

Kai and Winters are connected to him (like you said, probably his children)

Maybe it's because Ally is incurable lol since coffin girl said she was cured and she was killed

Oh maybe Kai exposes people's phobias

I'm wondering since Twisty the Clown is in this and being that the world is the freakshow now, will Mordrake show up on Halloween or at the least the real Twisty? :o

yeah, I'm waiting for that reveal too since Twisty was the 50s

Watch Kai and gang be related to Dandy lol

Mondrake would be a fun cameo lol

Oh, so the poison they're spraying, I wonder if it contributes to any mind altering properties since we saw it caused nose bleeding

And the 'mark' is a bloody nose smiley face lol

in that case I wonder when it'll be revealed that none of the gay characters are really gay.....like in Scream Queens

I mean, IDK how you can write off a lesbian couple that is married with a kid straight, but okay

And Billy's character is meh, probz will die soon anyway, story isn't about that

The only thing I can see is Kai using his campaign to bash gay ppl because it feeds people's fear and his character is fucked up enough to do that

But I don't think you even watch this so meh

I mean, IDK how you can write off a lesbian couple that is married with a kid straight, but okay

And Billy's character is meh, probz will die soon anyway, story isn't about that

The only thing I can see is Kai using his campaign to bash gay ppl because it feeds people's fear and his character is fucked up enough to do that

But I don't think you even watch this so meh

I've watched some of Ryan Murphy's shows

I was either left cold by them or out-right hated them

Scream Queens was a huge waste of great actors IMO

kinda like Monkeybone

yeah, I'm waiting for that reveal too since Twisty was the 50s

Watch Kai and gang be related to Dandy lol

Mondrake would be a fun cameo lol

Oh, so the poison they're spraying, I wonder if it contributes to any mind altering properties since we saw it caused nose bleeding

And the 'mark' is a bloody nose smiley face lol

I think what they're spraying definitely does some trippy shit. Ally did get all slomo and then passed out.

Killed a shit load of birds too.

All the badly written characters aside, I think the season will improve just because it will be so crazy

I think what they're spraying definitely does some trippy shit. Ally did get all slomo and then passed out.

Killed a shit load of birds too.

All the badly written characters aside, I think the season will improve just because it will be so crazy

Yeah, it'll keep us wondering "are they or are they not" part of the clussy at the very least.  >:D

Wait... I just started watching the first episode, and, like.... is the "horror" literally just Trump getting elected?

I mean, I was expecting that, but the first scene really made it sink in. Is this for real? >:D

Pretty sure the horror is us this season.

Much profound many wow :catlol

The weird Trump fan wearing Cheeto paste and quoting Trump to dramatic horror music.

Spooooooky.

LOl

I'm not even sure he's a fan of Trump. I think he's either terrified of him and facing a fear or feels he's helping the world by having us face ours.

This season is all about the phobia so far

Wait... I just started watching the first episode, and, like.... is the "horror" literally just Trump getting elected?

I mean, I was expecting that, but the first scene really made it sink in. Is this for real? >:D

unfortunately, yes

also in true Ryan Murphy fashion all the Gay characters are disgusting people and will be killed by the end :|