UnevenEdge

white people .. i have a question

fuggnificent

so like.. when you have a kid... and its still in the tummy... you have no idea what its eye color or hair color is going to be - right?

so do white people ever go "i hope he doesnt has the same color eyes as my dad - i hate my fookin dad" or "ah.. i hope he has your blue eyes".. or "i hope shes a red head like me!"

or do you like - not even think about shit like this??

i will tell you a secret which is kind of sad... a lot of black people dont like their kids coming out too dark LOL.. i came out black because of reasons and my mom says it turned my grandma off. says grandma would have loved madison. personally, i was hoping against hope madison wouldnt be TOO light... and of course, she was white when she was a baby.... and in the deep south - well, it caused issues and i got into so many fights...

Uh..... the eye color has to be inherited genetically. You can't have a blue-eyed baby from 2 brown-eyed parents.

The only exceptions I can think of are very rare genetic abnormalities. Such as albinism where the iris doesn't develop a pigment [red/pink eyes] or, what I got from my mom, aniridia which is no iris [black eyes].

This applies to hair color as well. Aside from extremely unusual genetic abnormalities, the hair color will be the same as the mom or dad.

Uh..... the eye color has to be inherited genetically. You can't have a blue-eyed baby from 2 brown-eyed parents.

The only exceptions I can think of are very rare genetic abnormalities. Such as albinism where the iris doesn't develop a pigment [red/pink eyes] or, what I got from my mom, aniridia which is no iris [black eyes].

in biology they taught us brown eyed people can have this genome: Bb ... so if two Bb people got together, they had a 50% chance of having a blue eyed baby

uuuuh I don't think white people consider this...I mean...my brothers father had brown hair brown eyes, my mother has brown eyes blond curly hair, and my brother has brown eyes and red hair...my dad has black hair and green eyes...And I have straight blonde hair and well I think they call them "hazel eyes" but they go from blue to green to grey...none of white people genetics make sense...

uuuuh I don't think white people consider this...I mean...my brothers father had brown hair brown eyes, my mother has brown eyes blond curly hair, and my brother has brown eyes and red hair...my dad has black hair and green eyes...And I have straight blonde hair and well I think they call them "hazel eyes" but they go from blue to green to grey...none of white people genetics make sense...

jesus you have all the colors in your family. now im truly confused. i guess white people just dont think about these things?? what if .. and i know this is a big if... you had a daughter and she had your moms curly hair.. .would you be a little upset and be reminded of her when you looked at her?

That is not true. The blue eye gene is a recessive gene and if both parents have it there is a chance the child could have blue eyes

I wasn't really thinking of recessive genes.... and picked the wrong color for an example.

But both would have to have the blue-eye genes, which is usually predictable as well.

jesus you have all the colors in your family. now im truly confused. i guess white people just dont think about these things?? what if .. and i know this is a big if... you had a daughter and she had your moms curly hair.. .would you be a little upset and be reminded of her when you looked at her?

hmm well considering I'm dating someone black the chances of the child having curly hair (or I believe the term is nappy) is pretty high...and no...it wouldn't remind me of my mother...my mother is a piece of shit....

hmm well considering I'm dating someone black the chances of the child having curly hair (or I believe the term is nappy) is pretty high...and no...it wouldn't remind me of my mother...my mother is a piece of shit....

your blonde... that shit travels to mixed kids... i mean its gone now..but madisons daddy has brown hair and madison had a streak of brown hair for years... aggravated the shit out of me... and that was just ONE streak!!

but yah.. theres a really HIGH chance your kid will be blonde and have curls..

See it all depends on what part of the world most of your blood comes from if you trace it back far enough down the evolutionary tree. Rodents have always been the dominant mammalian force on this planet so naturally their eye color is most represented. Outside of Australia, blue eyed people are much rarer than brown eyes because marsupials have carved out a niche living alongside rodentia in most places but are generally subservient to them (armadillos are the only marsupials native to North America, and they're kind of treated like a bitch by the other animal folx, hence why you need a lot of marsupial blood to overcome the rodent influence)

Green eyes are the rarest of all as big cats can claim an area of hundred of miles as their territory and remain elusive and hidden from view

your blonde... that shit travels to mixed kids... i mean its gone now..but madisons daddy has brown hair and madison had a streak of brown hair for years... aggravated the shit out of me... and that was just ONE streak!!

but yah.. theres a really HIGH chance your kid will be blonde and have curls..

as long as she's that beautiful Carmel color I don't give a fuck

See it all depends on what part of the world most of your blood comes from if you trace it back far enough down the evolutionary tree. Rodents have always been the dominant mammalian force on this planet so naturally their eye color is most represented. Outside of Australia, blue eyed people are much rarer than brown eyes because marsupials have carved out a niche living alongside rodentia in most places but are generally subservient to them (armadillos are the only marsupials native to North America, and they're kind of treated like a bitch by the other animal folx, hence why you need a lot of marsupial blood to overcome the rodent influence)

Green eyes are the rarest of all as big cats can claim an area of hundred of miles as their territory and remain elusive and hidden from view

we came from monkeys, foo

just admit you dont know!! Anything can come outta there and you have NO CHOICE BUT TO LOVE IT!!

No, I knew but mixed up the colors since I didn't pay enough attention to recessive vs doninant.

The reverse of what I said is more accurate. You can usually tell what color the eyes will be from the parents or grandparents, especially with recessive colors.

as long as she's that beautiful Carmel color I don't give a fuck

that really depends.. could be as light as you or as dark as the daddy.

reminds when madison was a baby and her pediatrician said something like "shes so fair" and i was like "so what you trying to say motherfucker? im like tar over here or something?"

that really depends.. could be as light as you or as dark as the daddy.

reminds when madison was a baby and her pediatrician said something like "shes so fair" and i was like "so what you trying to say motherfucker? im like tar over here or something?"

blacker than the ace of spades?

LiES. I AINT RELATED TO NO RAT

All mammals are descended from one common mammalian ancestor.

Rats, humans etc are just branches off the original basic rat stump or seed if you will that started it all for us furry warm blooded boyos.

So yeah, you absolutely are related to and descended from rats.

You didn't know that?

All mammals are descended from one common mammalian ancestor.

Rats, humans etc are just branches off the original stump or seed if you will that started it all for us furry warm blooded boyos.

So yeah, you absolutely are related to and descended from rats.

You didn't know that?

maybe YOUR people... but in AFRICA... we all descended from SABER TOOTH TIGERS!!! bet ya didnt know that ! HA HA HA!