UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z: KFC 8-Piece Bucket Discussion

Blatch

Yeah, I couldn't resist.

Say hello to this buffet of fighting, screaming, and imitation chicken that somehow tastes like candy floss. Also, don't forget the special TV-PGLSV episode. That one... might as well be the breast.

As always, no flaming nor harsh words intentionally directed at anyone. You can swear all you'd like, however.

Yeah, I couldn't resist.

Say hello to this buffet of fighting, screaming, and imitation chicken that somehow tastes like candy floss. Also, don't forget the special TV-PGLSV episode. That one... might as well be the breast.

As always, no flaming nor harsh words intentionally directed at anyone. You can swear all you'd like, however.

hqdefault.jpg

No one asked for this marathon besides DBz has been on sale for years from rumination. we didn't really need this.  :D

Yup, especially the Buu stuff, I'm surprised it's not a Super marathon since it's newer, though I guess that's probably because we haven't even really started this tournament thing yet so going back 8 episodes would have made the marathon just "connecting arcs" stuff since we're still kind of between arcs which is bad timing.

Yup, especially the Buu stuff, I'm surprised it's not a Super marathon since it's newer, though I guess that's probably because we haven't even really started this tournament thing yet so going back 8 episodes would have made the marathon just "connecting arcs" stuff since we're still kind of between arcs which is bad timing.

Agreed with everything dm  :D

Also,this  curren tournament arc of super is pretty much filler material. It's takes a while to get started  >:(

I admit I missed hearing the Bruce  falconer track used by funimation in the original DBz but honestly the  back ground music was  one of the last things I thought about when reminiscing about DBZ so it's not a huge loss for me.

Buu's theme in Kai has Phase boss Bells in it

Sorta exaggerated the wait.apologies.

The tournament will start on episode 33 on DBS  ;)

Heh okay, not too much longer then from here.

May have exaggerated but I do think you're right in a way, it still will have felt like a long time since the last arc ended by the time this one starts in a couple of weeks.

Vegeta's family is infinitely better than Goku's

Bulma loves Vegeta, and rarely has any complaints about him, and when she does complain they're usually affectionate complaints, and Trunks WORSHIPS him (Bulla also seems to adore him based on what's been shown of her in canon)

whereas Goku's family is straight up toxic

Chichi hates everything about her husband and she lets him know every second they're together (only very rarely does she do affectionate Gestures, like when she Knitted that sweater for him while he was in the hospital), and for a while there Gohan actually seemed AFRAID of Goku, and Goten seems to have no strong feelings for ANY member of his own family

Gluttony  from fmab and buu would probably get along real well or perhaps they would try to take a bite out of each other  :D

Gluttony IS Buu ::]::

59d8b801df07b996f54ecca0f3913eb91d169fdc_hq.jpg

although he's a lot more legitimately terrifying

hqdefault.jpg

probably because Hiromu Arakawa (like literally every other mangaka ever) is a much better writer than Toriyama

Gluttony IS Buu ::]::

59d8b801df07b996f54ecca0f3913eb91d169fdc_hq.jpg

although he's a lot more legitimately terrifying

hqdefault.jpg

probably because Hiromu Arakawa (like literally every other mangaka ever) is a much better writer than Toriyama

Well,both buu and gluttony are child like in behavior and require someone to guide them,don't have much brain power to work with and often their stomachs decide hether they  decide to attack someone or not but yeah your right buu has committed loads of mass murder with his power but yet  he's seeming less evil than gluttony who hasn't committed any kind of mass murder of his own even though he's capable of it.

Hiromu arakawa is an excellent writer  <3