UnevenEdge

Missed the bus for work

Zenigundam

So now I have to drive with my uninsured car, and my registration is suspended since the company I didn't pay the balance of my last insurance policy to snitched on me for having insurance. A cop stops me and it's all over lol. Whatever, that's a long ass walk to and from the bus anyway, so maybe I'll chance it for a while.

So now I have to drive with my uninsured car, and my registration is suspended since the company I didn't pay the balance of my last insurance policy to snitched on me for having insurance. A cop stops me and it's all over lol. Whatever, that's a long ass walk to and from the bus anyway, so maybe I'll chance it for a while.

and yet...somehow, you think you're a catch.  :|

you know this is just a dumb move, right?

and yet...somehow, you think you're a catch.  :|

you know this is just a dumb move, right?

Of course he knows but Zeni's gonna Zeni.

I for one look forward to his next thread "How dare the police tase this alpha male warrior banana nut muffin" :catlol

I can walk to work in 25 minutes.  Commuting time is nothing but unpaid overtime.