UnevenEdge

I might die everybody

Ric

I blame Misaka[/member] , as Ric clearly decided to autoerotically asphyxiate to that Girls game.

I have no interest in that game whatsoever, but if I were to croak I'm in full support of blaming Misaka. :it:

Hey what did you think about the u.s. version? I loved it. Even spent real $$ on it.

I have plans to watch it soon since I can finally look at the US pics without being reminded Sam Witwer was part of that shitty, shitty season of Smallvile that finally made me ragequit it.

I got PS4, Switch, 3DS all with games. And a few other things I won't blab about here.

I'm still waiting for a switch bundle worth getting. Either way I'm going to jump on board when either Monster Hunter or Pokemon comes to it. Zelda and Arms look fun, but I need actual games confirmed before I pull another Wii U regret.

I liked that show for awhile.

And then most of the main cast died.

I don't recall that happening. You see the third season gets blurry to me at the end like Mitchell somehow became a ghost boyfriend to Annie or something. Then in the fourth season there was a happy werewolf birth, that adorable werewolf who guest starred a few times came back with a vampire boyfriend to be the baby's sitter, and then everyone lived happily ever after in the house together. That's exactly what I remember.

tumblr_nevrguZdHo1tatcyno1_500.gif

I don't recall that happening. You see the third season gets blurry to me at the end like Mitchell somehow became a ghost boyfriend to Annie or something. Then in the fourth season there was a happy werewolf birth, that adorable werewolf who guest starred a few times came back with a vampire boyfriend to be the baby's sitter, and then everyone lived happily ever after in the house together. That's exactly what I remember.

tumblr_nevrguZdHo1tatcyno1_500.gif

Ah yes. I was mistaken.