UnevenEdge

Don'cha hate it when......

André Toulon

You order something spicy and while you're eating you may slightly open your mouth to inhale and exhale in a futile attempt to subdue a bit of the heat but instead you wind up sucking a pepper or some shit down your throat and now you're hacking and gasping in front of everyone and you keep thinking it's over and maybe you can take a sip of your beverage, but a sudden choke forces you to hack into your glass and you spew drink all over your clothes so now you're just sticky and and some of the drink, along with some of the spicy shit winds up in your nose and now your nostrils are hot. 

Fuck this Friday

I love it actually.

The first time it happened to me, I saw the realm of life and death split and bend together, beneath the weight of time,

and that's when I knew I was destined to be a claims adjuster. So I have that experience to thank for my very fulfilling career.

You order something spicy and while you're eating you may slightly open your mouth to inhale and exhale in a futile attempt to subdue a bit of the heat but instead you wind up sucking a pepper or some shit down your throat and now you're hacking and gasping in front of everyone and you keep thinking it's over and maybe you can take a sip of your beverage, but a sudden choke forces you to hack into your glass and you spew drink all over your clothes so now you're just sticky and and some of the drink, along with some of the spicy shit winds up in your nose and now your nostrils are hot. 

Fuck this Friday

i would have paid for the lunch just so I could be the one to sit there and laugh at you.....

i would have paid for the lunch just so I could be the one to sit there and laugh at you.....

It was breakfast, we had a meeting at Ihop and I like jalapenos in my omelette. Their peppers aren't even really hot, but if you suck one down your throat, it'll fuck you up.

Now I'm all shame and shit and plotting on embarrassing someone else so they forget the tears and slobber that were pouring from my face.