UnevenEdge

To the nice lady who gave me a Starbucks gift card...

1938 Packard

i think the only awesome thing that ever happened was when I first started this job I didn't end up keeping...I use to sit and talk to this lady, talk about life, kids....well one day she can in and talked to me like normal and she said "hey can I tip you? Will your job let you keep it?" And I told her that I wouldn't take her money anyway and she crammed what I thought was a dollar in my pocket and told me to keep quiet and not tell...and I laughed and she left...so later on I was gathering money so that I could buy gas...cause I was broke as fuck and I thought "oh I have a dollar that lady gave me" and I out pulled a fucking $100....I legit cried...

Do.... you actually believe there's "nothing" soap and water can't take care of?

Really? Are you that much of an idiot or are you just caping for the dumbest sack of stupid on this site for the sake of being contrarian?

She has nothing left, so.... she clings to packard.

Do.... you actually believe there's "nothing" soap and water can't take care of?

Really? Are you that much of an idiot or are you just caping for the dumbest sack of stupid on this site for the sake of being contrarian?

Soap and water....it does not cure the Herp

But, That's not what I said.  Odor is not a thing that soap, water and deodorant can't prevent.