UnevenEdge

Craig the tinderoni sent me this to help my foot feel better

fuggnificent

Yeah, I thought so.... is he like flirting with you or something? If so you have pretty good taste, just based on the looks. I can't say for sure, he might be a real dick personality wise.

Hes a sweetheart. Hes italian..english is his 2nd language so its not always easy to understand him

Hes a sweetheart. Hes italian..english is his 2nd language so its not always easy to understand him

Oh is he actually from Italy? I hear they are still big on chivalry over there in alot of those "southern" European countries, so I'm not really surprised.

He does not look like an engineer.  I don't think any guy smart enough to hang out with you is engineer quality.

I was thinking she meant mechanic since he looks like a mechanic type (no offense to any mechanics). But then again he might be, never know.

He does not look like an engineer.  I don't think any guy smart enough to hang out with you is engineer quality.

Even so, the reason he was asking for her cell number was less for a booty call and more for a triangulated UAV strike.