UnevenEdge

where does the wild thornberrys rank for you

quebecelegy

Oh god, Rocket Power was garbage.

I like to think in the case of that show, it was something we looked at when we were kids because of the then relevant extreme sports show trend and flashy slang, but now are off put by the show's ultimate message that it's OK to be stupid as long as you can skateboard real high in the air.

Yeah agreed. Nick's never had variety. If I explain my cartoon viewing as a kid, Cartoon Network was a clear #1, followed by Fox Kids, Nickelodeon, and that's it right there. Never did like the Disney Channel or KWB even though I was aware of their shows.

Now I can only stomach Boomerang, which plays the same five shows.

Yeah agreed. Nick's never had variety. If I explain my cartoon viewing as a kid, Cartoon Network was a clear #1, followed by Fox Kids, Nickelodeon, and that's it right there. Never did like the Disney Channel or KWB even though I was aware of their shows.

Now I can only stomach Boomerang, which plays the same five shows.

Boomerang still airs Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry. That's better than the Teen Titans Go infested CN of today.

IMO, the only decent cartoon channel on TV nowadays is Adult Swim. All of the others have become lousy, repetitive cash grab havens. If I want to actually watch a good cartoon, I usually just watch it on DVD, On Demand or digitally.