UnevenEdge

four hours into filling out this job application....

Phillies

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hound

I gave up.  :|

:|

you're a lying sack of poo

no application takes that long

you didn't do any application

stop crying for attention and actually do it.

you're a lying sack of poo

no application takes that long

you didn't do any application

stop crying for attention and actually do it.

to be fair, Taleo applications are notorious for being absolutely terrible. four hours for one application no, for multiple? i'd believe it

Guest The Hound

i mean i have no right to really address him on this, considering how i make my money and how much money i take from the govt legally.

so idgaf but im sick of people preaching sob stories without actually doing anything about them, or making up lies for attention.

i mean i have no right to really address him on this, considering how i make my money and how much money i take from the govt legally.

so idgaf but im sick of people preaching sob stories without actually doing anything about them, or making up lies for attention.

spare a ramen noodle?

I'm sick and tired of you people complaining about shit. I WILL GIVE YOU SOME REAL PROBLEMS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

Do you want me to wire you a few bucks? I mean how much do ramen really cost? I have some spare change here.

You would have to deposit that change in to an account for wire transfer, and they usually cost $15-$25 to send, and most receiving banks charge $8-$20...... I think you should rethink this.

You would have to deposit that change in to an account for wire transfer, and they usually cost $15-$25 to send, and most receiving banks charge $8-$20...... I think you should rethink this.

What if I just mail the change for $3.99 ?

I gave up.  :|

:|

For my job, I didn't file an application until three weeks after I was already hired and working.  The person who interviewed me just took my name, social security number and me fill a w4.  She did ask a lot of questions about experience, etc.  The application later was just a formality to satisfy the company requirements. 

For my job, I didn't file an application until three weeks after I was already hired and working.  The person who interviewed me just took my name, social security number and me fill a w4.  She did ask a lot of questions about experience, etc.  The application later was just a formality to satisfy the company requirements.

Experience?

"Hi do you know how to clean shit up?"

"LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE, MY ENTIRE LIFE IS SHIT!"

Experience?

"Hi do you know how to clean shit up?"

"LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE, MY ENTIRE LIFE IS SHIT!"

Do you know how to run a floor buffer without causing a few thousand dollars in damage to the furnishings and walls?  Who are your references and may we contact them to verify your performance?

Do you know how to run a floor buffer without causing a few thousand dollars in damage to the furnishings and walls?  Who are your references and may we contact them to verify your performance?

I am sure I can figure it out, Mr Wizard. But, you know... when my guidance counselor asked the class what we wanted to be when we grew up? Not one person in the class said "Broke ass fucked up looking janitor in the worst fucking rectal wart of a city in America"