UnevenEdge

four hours into filling out this job application....

Phillies

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its all perspective.. when i was 17 i thought this 26 year old lady was the biggest loser for being on the same message board as me. *shrug*

i looked at a list of young dead celebrities and most of them were famous by 25... but then you have people who werent famous until after their 40s like morgan freeman. age is just a number

Oh, nah she just looks really rough

i figured that "ok she's like 46, that's not 52 but it's not THAT far off" because of all of the threads and pictures i've seen. it surprises me that someone only 10 years older than me looks that much worse for wear and is 1000X worse with technology.

i figured that "ok she's like 46, that's not 52 but it's not THAT far off" because of all of the threads and pictures i've seen. it surprises me that someone only 10 years older than me looks that much worse for wear and is 1000X worse with technology.

i have no idea what pics you saw... i dont even have frown lines or hints of any wrinkles unless your just blind or dumb

i do not look rough.. most people think im in my early 20s or even younger.. i get carded buying cigarettes.. which pisses me off

I was trained to sell cigarettes at that $8 an hour job I had for a couple weeks this year.

They told me to card everyone who looks under 50.

So, they'll probably stop IDing you soon.