UnevenEdge

I really can't decide if I want an Apple Watch

Still Me

I didn't get the appeal of the first smart watch (I think it was made by Samsung?) and I don't get the appeal of the apple watch. I mean, it looks like a teeny tiny iPhone with a screen that's nigh impossible to read.

yeah....I thought the idea was dumb but it's grown on me...but in reality I think I would use it most for the "I can see my texts without digging in my pocket and unlocking my phone, risking dropping it...blah blah"

I broke 3 smart watches, the samsung gear ones... I am over it, I went back to my Tag and my Movado, at least I know I can get it replaced for no cost when I bang it in to shit.

wait don't you have a 'low impact' job? How th fuck did that happen?

First one - Band broke while running to catch a plane, fell over the banister in Philly and shattered the face

Second - Was moving cases of paper to the storage unit for another division, you know being a nice guy and shit, and caught it on the metal door frame with considerable weight

Third - Boating accident, drunk

First one - Band broke while running to catch a plane, fell over the banister in Philly and shattered the face

Second - Was moving cases of paper to the storage unit for another division, you know being a nice guy and shit, and caught it on the metal door frame with considerable weight

Third - Boating accident, drunk

that just sounds like poor craftsmanship