UnevenEdge

Christmas songs you hate with a passion

Kudasai

Last Christmas is the worst SONG of all time. not just Christmas song, worst SONG. it's like listening to someone put a cheese grater up to your ear drums

thiiis year, to save me from teears, i'll give it to someone sPeshul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hear this song, i shit you not, the service desk coordinator counted, 28 times in a 9 hour shift

that is roughly two hours of this song.... TWO HOURS OF MY DAY!

The entire "The Beach Boys Christmas Album".  The store mgr at the second place I worked loved it & put it on an endless loop (auto-reverse cassette that I had jerry-rigged into the PA system).

At some point, "the tape got wound around the capstan and was completely damaged beyond repair"...not sure how that happened.  (insert smiley shifty eyes)

thiiis year, to save me from teears, i'll give it to someone sPeshul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hear this song, i shit you not, the service desk coordinator counted, 28 times in a 9 hour shift

that is roughly two hours of this song.... TWO HOURS OF MY DAY!

Not sure if this is the worst thing in music or the soul crushing day I heard the MUZAK version of "Another Brick In The Wall" over a store's PA for the first time.