UnevenEdge

How many posts until I post food

André Toulon

It is hilarious that the only person besides Fuggz (RIP) that uses Photobucket is the smelly mess of a man.

So... now web sites go into and out of fashion as fast as clothes do and there's gotta be something wrong with a guy who uses old ones?  What a topsy turvy world you live in.  When something works, why mess with it?

We saw the stolen cup last time pacman.....No one is going to ask you about it so stop posting it.  It is hilarious that the only person besides Fuggz (RIP) that uses Photobucket is the smelly mess of a man.

I use Photobucket but I also wear a helmet when I go outside  :(

So... now web sites go into and out of fashion as fast as clothes do and there's gotta be something wrong with a guy who uses old ones?  What a topsy turvy world you live in.  When something works, why mess with it?

Photobucket does not work, that's why people stopped using it.

Because you're a thief

You're still on that stupid shit about the abandoned articles?  Articles left unclaimed longer than ninety days will become the property of the hotel and will be sold, given away or discarded at the management's discretion.  In my case, given away.  No theft.

You're still on that stupid shit about the abandoned articles?  Articles left unclaimed longer than ninety days will become the property of the hotel and will be sold, given away or discarded at the management's discretion.  In my case, given away.  No theft.

Whatever you say Johnny 5 fingers.