UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Season 2, Episode 10 (#35) Discussion

Have you guys really not figured out the obvious yet?  Also lol at Connie's mom actually looking like that.

I like how Reiner and Berthold are speaking so vaguely and not referring to anything directly.  Almost like they know there's an audience watching. :D

So is Ymir allied with Reiner and Berthold or not?

So nobody remembers anything after they take Titan form for the first time?  But... Reiner and Berthold were tasked with exterminating humanity by some mysterious enemy force.  So isn't more like they're taking human form as opposed to the other way around?  Doesn't make much sense!

This is a ridiculous backstory.  And what the fuck is up with that Wall Church?  They pick random kids off the street and worship them as royalty?

Why is Annie the only girl whose Titan form looks feminine?

I thought Reiner wasn't recovered enough to transform.

So is Ymir allied with Reiner and Berthold or not?

This is a ridiculous backstory.  And what the fuck is up with that Wall Church?  They pick random kids off the street and worship them as royalty?

I think it's pretty clear that Ymir is allying with whoever she believes can keep Christa safer at a given moment.

I think it's way too early to judge on details about the bigger back story yet. This was merely our first hint it seems.

I think it's pretty clear that Ymir is allying with whoever she believes can keep Christa safer at a given moment.

I think it's way too early to judge on details about the bigger back story yet. This was merely our first hint it seems.

Well with all the mysteriousness and vagueness going on you can't be too sure of anything, really.  For a minute the way they were talking it sounded like the three of them were allies and part of this invasion force, until we saw Ymir's past, of course.

I was talking about Ymir's backstory.  It was about as overdone as Robin's.  Just over-the-top tragic.