UnevenEdge

Transgender mania is a sign of cultural collapse!

Phillies

I hope im retired before i get people who are upset because i didnt refer to them as "xer".

That's more likely to happen sooner, rather than later. That kinda thinking doesn't do well after people graduate college. It's mostly a bunch of whiny little shits in their teens/20s that don't understand how far the LGBTQ scene has come in recent years. They don't know how good they have it.

That's more likely to happen sooner, rather than later. That kinda thinking doesn't do well after people graduate college. It's mostly a bunch of whiny little shits in their teens/20s that don't understand how far the LGBTQ scene has come in recent years. They don't know how good they have it.

People feel more comfortable coming out queer and trying to work out what gender means to them. I don't think they should be ridiculed because earlier generations went through worse shit while trying to figure out who they are.

People feel more comfortable coming out queer and trying to work out what gender means to them. I don't think they should be ridiculed because earlier generations went through worse shit while trying to figure out who they are.

I respect that and by no means do I want new generations to be beaten just because I was. I'm happy they have a safer environment overall. But I feel very strongly about some of them, admittedly the vocal minority at large, and how they are taking things for granted. Would be happy to continue this discussion one on one if you'd like.

Well, fuggs is pretty close to retirement age.

I respect that and by no means do I want new generations to be beaten just because I was. I'm happy they have a safer environment overall. But I feel very strongly about some of them, admittedly the vocal minority at large, and how they are taking things for granted. Would be happy to continue this discussion one on one if you'd like.

*Sigh* A longer discussion is gonna have to be after this week once I've gotten another story finished. I do hope the thread stays alive with productive posts.