UnevenEdge

weak knees and scream vomitting

mochi

6 beers and 4 shots of Tequila in the space of 3 hours

WWybD_s-200x150.gif

Most I've ever drank at one time was about 8 shots of vodka in the space of about 2 hours. Next morning dry heaving under a tree infront of my dope dealers house. He was not pleased.  :|

Most I've ever drank at one time was about 8 shots of vodka in the space of about 2 hours. Next morning dry heaving under a tree infront of my dope dealers house. He was not pleased.  :|

i drank way more than that once.. dont remember how much.

but suddenly the ENTIRE WORLD started spinning and wouldnt stop. this is not an exaggeration or a saying... my world literally started spinning. ive never been so fucked up in my life. and i havent drunk like that since.

Wussy.

I'm joking. My fucked up body has a high ass tolerance for booze, so I don't know what normal people's limits are.

I like to think my tolerance for booze is pretty good

but it isn't really ::]::

i drank way more than that once.. dont remember how much.

but suddenly the ENTIRE WORLD started spinning and wouldnt stop. this is not an exaggeration or a saying... my world literally started spinning. ive never been so fucked up in my life. and i havent drunk like that since.

the only time I've ever been that drunk was a few years ago when I was doing shots of straight vodka

last night I didn't actually feel that terribly drunk, but then woke up feeling like I had hot coals in my stomach and had to race into the bathroom and vomit screaming

the only time I've ever been that drunk was a few years ago when I was doing shots of straight vodka

last night I didn't actually feel that terribly drunk, but then woke up feeling like I had hot coals in my stomach and had to race into the bathroom and vomit screaming

Tolerance sucks. Drinking gets boring when that happens^