UnevenEdge

you now remember if you had bought 100 bitcoins when they were worth pennies

quebecelegy

it's a ponzi scheme that fuels pedophilia, terrorism, and human trafficking. At the very top of the pyramid lies Satoshi with all their pre-mined coins.

If it's not a Ponzi scheme, it's an incredible engine of inequality.

And as btc rises in price, everyone in the community seems to be acting just as greedy, cutthroat, and cold hearted as the bankers and governments they're supposed to replace. It's true it's decentralized geographically, but the power over the currency is going to be a central oligarchy. You can see it formulating if you pay attention. What used to be "we make all decisions affecting the future of btc based on consensus" has changed to "the people who matter have spoken" it's crazy

If you want to make money it's not too late to jump in the pyramid, but if you still believe btc is a noble cause, you're delusional or not paying attention.

Having said all that, I do hold btc & other cryptocurrencies including the newest hottest new blockchain cryptocurrency, POOFcoin. You should probably buy as much POOFcoin as possible it's going to take off.

but i dont think thats noble.

im too poor to become a millionare by holding btc, im just buying others and wait for them to peak, sell, then buy if they fall again. this + holding ones that have potential to match/overtake btc or eth are gonna make me some decent $$$

it's a ponzi scheme that fuels pedophilia, terrorism, and human trafficking. At the very top of the pyramid lies Satoshi with all their pre-mined coins.

If it's not a Ponzi scheme, it's an incredible engine of inequality.

And as btc rises in price, everyone in the community seems to be acting just as greedy, cutthroat, and cold hearted as the bankers and governments they're supposed to replace. It's true it's decentralized geographically, but the power over the currency is going to be a central oligarchy. You can see it formulating if you pay attention. What used to be "we make all decisions affecting the future of btc based on consensus" has changed to "the people who matter have spoken" it's crazy

If you want to make money it's not too late to jump in the pyramid, but if you still believe btc is a noble cause, you're delusional or not paying attention.

Having said all that, I do hold btc & other cryptocurrencies including the newest hottest new blockchain cryptocurrency, POOFcoin. You should probably buy as much POOFcoin as possible it's going to take off.

wow im surprised you knew and were able to articulate some of its problems as well

my poof is growing up in the world