Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_inline_ornzd4Sqix1uocxn7_540.png

time for Squidward Vegeta to get tormented for Toriyama's sexual gratification

edit: was supposed to go to a Gay pride Parade today but it turns it's a two day event with most of the actual stuff happening on sunday so I decided to skip today

tumblr_inline_ornzd4Sqix1uocxn7_540.png

time for Squidward Vegeta to get tormented for Toriyama's sexual gratification

edit: was supposed to go to a Gay pride Parade today but it turns it's a two day event with most of the actual stuff happening on sunday so I decided to skip today

I still can't accept  the humor of vegeta's silliness  :it:  in this show.Just cannot accept

Sometimes it's hard to remember that Vegeta is probably responsible for several genocides and the death of billions.

the same is true (on a lesser scale) of Nico Robin in One Piece, does she get turned into Squidward after joining the Straw hats? S:

additionally

EVERY member of the Z-fighters outside of Goku's family started out as vile horrible people

Yamcha was a desert bandit who Killed and stole from people, Krillin was a gutless coward, Piccolo killed millions, Tien was trained to murder his opponants in cold blood and DID

they're all treated like kings in super

whereas vegeta is just thrown out like he's garbage

... oh ... OH-- HES BEEN STUCK IN THE BODY OF THAT FROG FOR THIS LONG!??!!?!  ::spin:: >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

do frogs even live that long?

**looks it up**

hah.....they live for 12 years...whadda ya know