UnevenEdge

I've seen several of these and the women seem to take it well every time

Mix

LOL, she calls him bro a lot.....If that's not her actual sibling, we all know why he's friendzoned so hard.

Bill Burr has a great bit about that...I forgot which one of his specials it's on, but he was talking about how animals won't bread with the male that's bitchy, but men will always find someone who's like "he knits me sweaters and listens to my stories," and those women just live with the hope that the axe murderer hits the house next door  :D

Bill Burr has a great bit about that...I forgot which one of his specials it's on, but he was talking about how animals won't bread with the male that's bitchy, but men will always find someone who's like "he knits me sweaters and listens to my stories," and those women just live with the hope that the axe murderer hits the house next door  :D

I wish you had the clip because I know this isn't your fault, and the fact that punchlines don't always come off they way they should over text, but I'm still scratching my head here.

I wish you had the clip because I know this isn't your fault, and the fact that punchlines don't always come off they way they should over text, but I'm still scratching my head here.

at 41:47...bump the speed to 1.25

lol, you wouldn't ever catch me on one of those things. because stuff like that can trigger a vertigo attack, i tend to just not take the risk. so the handful of times i have, whether or not it triggered one..... i'm the lil bitch who can't take it.

scurry. no thanks.

lol, you wouldn't ever catch me on one of those things. because stuff like that can trigger a vertigo attack, i tend to just not take the risk. so the handful of times i have, whether or not it triggered one..... i'm the lil bitch who can't take it.

scurry. no thanks.

it's fine....it's about time you lost some cool points anyway  :L

jokes on you!

can't lose something you never had to begin with :P

(psst.... i'm actually a big fat baby scardy pants about plenty of stuff like this.... but don't tell anyone >.>)

Your secret's safe with me...and to make it fair, I'll tell you some of mine

unnamed-5.gif?w=400&h=327

giphy.gif

andysecrets5.gif

course-one.gif

when was this? I don't see it...

I actually did not watch the Twitter link because I have seen it a lot. It is like right before he tells them his belt is broken. I think... He says mama a bunch, and then tries to touch her. I tried to find the Youtube video, but I had no luck.

I actually did not watch the Twitter link because I have seen it a lot. It is like right before he tells them his belt is broken. I think... He says mama a bunch, and then tries to touch her. I tried to find the Youtube video, but I had no luck.

I think you're talking about a different video

Haha, first she zoned your ass before the ride, then you cried like a bitch the entire time.........Even your grandkids will never get any pussy after this display.

Oh.....Wait, they won't exist after this  :D :D :D

what really gets to me the most is that he never grabbed onto the handles....

How the hell did his fat ass almost fall out

idk, but I sympathize...I almost fell out of a ride when I was a kid...I actually wasn't supposed to be on it, but I took advantage of a timely opportunity to sneak on...stupid chest clamp or whatever it's called didn't clamp all the way down for someone my size...I was floating out and fuckin' held on for dear life...made that ride real as fuck though

:D :D :D

I been on the slingshot in Coney Island, it's a lot of fun but nothing to freak out over :D

that settles it then....in our ride clip you can be the one who's chill about it and i'll be the one covered in his own vomit and feces  :poop:

How the hell did his fat ass almost fall out

When the coaster is going fast, it looks like his fat is moving and that's causing him to slide. If I were that dude, I would avoid rides that just have bars because that harness did do its job. It wasn't pretty, but he didn't go flying.

When the coaster is going fast, it looks like his fat is moving and that's causing him to slide. If I were that dude, I would avoid rides that just have bars because that harness did do its job. It wasn't pretty, but he didn't go flying.

It did look to be a shittier version of the slingshot than I've seen in these other vids but the harness did keep him in.  Now I'm a bit interested to see how many people are killed/injured on amusement park/carnival rides.