UnevenEdge

Anyone know a way to get someone to want to be around you?

JeNewBee

I pretty much make contact with the people I hang out with

Sick of it

Also girl I like doesn't return my messages anymore  :(  </3

And yes I do get the irony of asking people from this place: How do I not be a loser?

GIF unrelated

giphy.gif?w=810&ssl=1

I get drunk in public places, specifically parties and conventions. Kills the nerves and lubricates my rhetoric. I'd say half of the people I have as friends were acquired that way.

Throwing parties also helps, but that's more of a thing you do when you already have enough committed friends that at least 10 of them will actually show up, but once that critical mass is achieved, parties are a great way to maintain and deepen friendships. Just don't be stingy, a good party probably runs me about 400 bucks, half for food, and half for booze. I throw one about once a year.

Also basic stuff like proper hygiene, decent attire, and it helps to be well read on a variety of subjects. That way you can follow conversations that you might otherwise have nothing to add to.

I pretty much make contact with the people I hang out with

Sick of it

Also girl I like doesn't return my messages anymore  :(  </3

And yes I do get the irony of asking people from this place: How do I not be a loser?

GIF unrelated

giphy.gif?w=810&ssl=1

buy a bunch of weed and go to a college campus

Guest The Hound

just make a dating profile and be honest with who you are on there and keep your profile short and sweet.

don't message anyone on there except when you match with someone.

message them about 15-30 mins after you match, and if they ever message you first you're in there before you even had to do any work.

don't ever message anyone who didn't match with you.

as for women irl

play hard to get

Guest The Hound

yea but srsly don't be fake and just be yourself if you don't know something or don't  relate to something in conversation be genuine and ask