UnevenEdge

i have no idea how people find boxer briefs comfortable

Naraku4656

i guess but i don't like the feel of it on my leg. feels like i'm wearing shorts under my shorts

You should try an athletic brand of boxer brief. They might fit more comfortably and aren't always as long as say, hanes boxer briefs. Or just look for a shorter style there are quite a few brands that make them. I know cuz I gotta stock that shit daily. Try tjmaxx freal if cost is an issue. They sell both multi packs and individual for seriously wayyyyyy cheaper.

You should try an athletic brand of boxer brief. They might fit more comfortably and aren't always as long as say, hanes boxer briefs. Or just look for a shorter style there are quite a few brands that make them. I know cuz I gotta stock that shit daily. Try tjmaxx freal if cost is an issue. They sell both multi packs and individual for seriously wayyyyyy cheaper.

i bought hanes ultimate but i also bought their athletic style too. i have tried other brands for boxer briefs like Hugo Boss or Tommy Hilfiger and both were ok but they're not exactly cheap. i'd probably say Boss is probably the more comfortable out of the three. their briefs are TERRIBLE though