UnevenEdge

random tremors on the right side of my chest

Mix

I wonder if this is "it"............if so, what a boring way to go  :-\

anyway, I wanna be cremated with all my stuff....nobody gets anything...last will and testament...yadda yadda yadda....

Would you prefer a more exciting death?

yeah, but that's no what I meant....there were plenty of instances where my kicking the bucket made more sense and also made for a better story than this

anyway, I wanna be cremated with all my stuff....nobody gets anything...last will and testament...yadda yadda yadda....

Only after a weekend at Bernie's type vacation and me using you death for pity sex from the girl with the biggest boobs

You seem similar to me, I know how funerals should go... I got you boo

I request the same thing at mine, except I want to be set on fire and shot out of a cannon

That or a funeral pyre and I want meteorologists to figure out a way for it rain booze as I'm set ablaze and pushed afloat on lake Tenkiller

Or if I'm ever murdered I told my Brother to use part of my life insurance to hire a good actor for me when they reenact my murder on one of those cheap ass murder shows 

>:D >:D

yes to all that....

also, if we don't go the cremation route, i want them to rig my body to burst out of the coffin in the middle of the service  : o

Nick Swarson had a stand up joke about his funeral, he wanted people to have to hold his severed head as they spoke and if they slipped up they had to start all over. 

Well, seeing as how your heart is on the left side of your chest, I'm sure you'll be okay. Unless you're some kind of alien. In which case, good riddance, space vermin.  >:(