UnevenEdge

Looks like Blue Exorcist S2 won't be coming to Toonami in the foreseeable future

3ngag3

what the hell? not only was I at that convention, but I was sitting in that panel. i dn't recall them saying it would only ever be on Hulu....plus, that just means it'l debut there, right? nothing stopping Toonami from picking it up after the fact. hell, most of the lineup immediately following the revival was made up of stuff I already owned on DVD.

In the article it says it will stream exclusively in English on Hulu.  Suppose that doesn't mean it's a permanent exclusive, but it probably won't show up on Toonami any time soon, that's for sure.  And yeah most of the early lineup they had to get cheaper stuff.

I won't really have a problem with this until maybe they start making SAO themed coffins

Hmm how about a SAO Laughing Coffin themed necklace or backpack instead? That's the closest I can find.

And the SAO games added like 10 new harem members for Kirito. Gotta see them all in anime form now.

The Japanese love SAO. It's here to stay.

If SAO has to be on Toonami, can we just have a return of Oberon?  I mean, if I have to sit through more AIDS filled goodness, then I want it to be with the most entertaining thing on the show.

I doubt AIDS will make a return in SAO. Even IT won't troll us that much, right???

:it: O0 :poop:

Toonami is getting the third season aren't they?

At this point what other story needs to be told?

There's another, currently final, arc that's longer than all the others.  I've tried not to read up too much on the Alicization Arc so I don't get spoiled, since I don't see myself reading through all the novels right this minute.  Anyway, all the web novels for that arc have been adapted and published as light novels (the higher canon) some time ago now, so there is nothing stopping them from being adapted into anime form.  I imagine the only reason we haven't seen seen it yet are because those resources were devoted to making the movie.