UnevenEdge

Anybody else not watching The Mummy because it's rated PG-13?

Zenigundam

No Brendan Fraser, no watch

Tom Cruise is much better than Brendan Fraser. Seriously what good movies has he been in? Encino Man, With Honors, Journey to the Center of the Earth, all stupid. Tom Cruise has had 10x as many good movies and he's actually a legitimate alpha. Fraser was a hesitant beta in the Mummy movies he starred in. Tom Cruise just has to bring that Collateral swag to this movie and it'll be 10x of what Fraser can do, the problem is the director screwed him over with this watered down PG-13 product. I would have demanded that it be rated R or find another actor if I was Cruise.

Tom Cruise is much better than Brendan Fraser. Seriously what good movies has he been in? Encino Man, With Honors, Journey to the Center of the Earth, all stupid. Tom Cruise has had 10x as many good movies and he's actually a legitimate alpha. Fraser was a hesitant beta in the Mummy movies he starred in. Tom Cruise just has to bring that Collateral swag to this movie and it'll be 10x of what Fraser can do, the problem is the director screwed him over with this watered down PG-13 product. I would have demanded that it be rated R or find another actor if I was Cruise.

Brendan Fraser is an actor who has played many different characters. Tom Cruise is a one-note hack who can only play himself.

Guest The Hound

Brendan Fraser is an actor who has played many different characters. Tom Cruise is a one-note hack who can only play himself.

You're talking to yourself here now. Think about what that means for a second and you'll catch my drift  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)