UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 5 (#30) Discussion

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the Titans being nearly weightless?  They seem pretty heavy here.  Hell, last time one knocked down the smaller tower just from falling on it.

Ah, ride her.  Cool.

Well, this isn't looking good.  Ymir and Christa... dead.

Or not.  Calvary to the rescue in time for once.

Too late for Ymir, though.  Can't survive losing and arm, leg, and part of her torso.

So Christa's real name, or her last name, is Astoria.

You know, I'd feel more for this show if I hadn't found out the story goes absolutely nowhere. :poop:    The author had a good idea and couldn't write a story around it.

The manga has pretty much already answered all of the major questions you're probably thinking about right now. It's literally getting ready for the final battle.

Hold on...

GODDAMMIT now Mochi will have MORE things to be angry about.

if you'd add a gay character to your webcomic like you keep saying you will then never doing it'd soften the blow

What happened to the Titans being nearly weightless?  They seem pretty heavy here.  Hell, last time one knocked down the smaller tower just from falling on it.

They're heavy as a whole. It's the sum of their parts that are nearly weightless.

Ah, ride her.  Cool.

Well, this isn't looking good.  Ymir and Christa... dead.

Or not.  Calvary to the rescue in time for once.

Too late for Ymir, though.  Can't survive losing and arm, leg, and part of her torso.

So Christa's real name, or her last name, is Astoria.

"Historia", like the title of the episode!

You know, I'd feel more for this show if I hadn't found out the story goes absolutely nowhere. :poop:    The author had a good idea and couldn't write a story around it.

They only have a 12 ep season after a 4 year wait an they are DRAGGING it out with flashbacks and other nonsense.

It's like they told the author to drag it out and make it into the next One Piece/ Bleach/ Naruto.

They only have a 12 ep season after a 4 year wait an they are DRAGGING it out with flashbacks and other nonsense.

It's like they told the author to drag it out and make it into the next One Piece/ Bleach/ Naruto.

yeah....it's just like samurai jack after fans waited so long for more...get just 10 episodes and a crap ending

I'm sorry but after all the hype and desire for more...you don't just half ass it and give fans a small plate and then do stupid crap with it

like you said flashbacks in a season with just 12 episodes is stupid

Basically we want to get at the meat of the story, but they just keep piling on more mysteries and it's reached a point where it's not satisfying.

We'd like to start making progress on resolving any of these plot points.

Basically we want to get at the meat of the story, but they just keep piling on more mysteries and it's reached a point where it's not satisfying.

We'd like to start making progress on resolving any of these plot points.

I think we just did with Ymir reveal as a Titan Shifter and especially Historia given her identity was hidden until now.

I think we just did with Ymir reveal as a Titan Shifter and especially Historia given her identity was hidden until now.

Do most people even care that much about either Ymir or Christa?  I mean come on.

Mysteries which were just introduced and barely matter at all compared to the major stuff.

You didn't need to look up spoilers to figure that out lol.

Nope, that just piles more mysteries on top of all the others. What's in Eren's basement? Why are townspeople turning into Titans suddenly? What did Eren's dad inject him with? Why is Crista being royalty important? Why are the walls made out of Titans's? Why won't the priest guy tell us what he knows? How do people not know that humans turn into Titans when SO MANY PEOPLE turn into Titans?  What special information does Crista know?

That's what I mean here. We're halfway through the season almost and this show has answered nothing so far.

I never bother to comment, just never feel like it, but everything you just mentioned Daos has been answered already.  Also to be fair a couple of those questions you bring up literally just became questions in the last episode or two.

I know the whole 12 episode thing bothers people, mainly due to the 4 year wait, but I can promise you everything you want to know has been answered in the manga.  Though I understand most people here are anime only, so I get the frustration.

Next episode will answer something pretty major, but that's all I'm going to say on that.  If anyone watches the subbed version, you've already seen it and know what I'm talking about.

Do most people even care that much about either Ymir or Christa?  I mean come on.

Mysteries which were just introduced and barely matter at all compared to the major stuff.

Maybe not Ymir, but I think most already like Christa, thanks to several of the scenes in season 1 (like the scene with Sasha) and her saving Armin, Jean, and Reiner in season 1 with those horses.

I don't know all the details but the Historia stuff is major stuff.

Maybe not Ymir, but I think most already like Christa, thanks to several of the scenes in season 1 (like the scene with Sasha) and her saving Armin, Jean, and Reiner in season 1 with those horses.

I don't know all the details but the Historia stuff is major stuff.

Christa is cute and sweet which is probably why people like her.  Yeah she had some good scenes in season 1.  Was Christa the girl the Priest directed everyone to?  Can't remember.  Because if it was Ymir then that's a bust now.

I never bother to comment, just never feel like it, but everything you just mentioned Daos has been answered already.  Also to be fair a couple of those questions you bring up literally just became questions in the last episode or two.

I know the whole 12 episode thing bothers people, mainly due to the 4 year wait, but I can promise you everything you want to know has been answered in the manga.  Though I understand most people here are anime only, so I get the frustration.

Next episode will answer something pretty major, but that's all I'm going to say on that.  If anyone watches the subbed version, you've already seen it and know what I'm talking about.

The way things are going we're going to finish a 12 episode run with little to no answers, a cliffhanger ending and a 4 year wait for season 3.

I didn't mind the pacing for S1. But that was because it was a longer season. Doing a slow burn with a short season is not gonna sit well with a lot of people.

Forgot to mention this.  Was that really Eren's first ODM kill?

I need a gif Christa rolling down that hill. :D

Yeah :D

Christa is cute and sweet which is probably why people like her.  Yeah she had some good scenes in season 1.  Was Christa the girl the Priest directed everyone to?  Can't remember.  Because if it was Ymir then that's a bust now.

Yeah, I liked her.

Yup.