c5e9f4e7b87e3e6dd75675a8387e614a.png

Episode: 62 (Overall)

Season 5 Episode: 10

"CI"

Directed by: Genndy Tartakovsky

Written and storyboarded by: Genndy Tartakovsky

Story by: Darrick Bachman, Bryan Andrews,

and Genndy Tartakovsky

We are set to witness the last episode of the final season of Samurai Jack. Aku now has both Jack's sword and Ashi under his possession, resulting in Ashi becoming an unwilling weapon used to strike at the heart of Jack in more ways than one. The sake of the past, present, and future are riding on the events that are going to take place tonight as Jack and Aku's conflict is set to conclude in quite a bloody fashion. Every journey has it's end and tonight Jack's final showdown will be before us.  

One last ride

anigif_enhanced-4435-1441190821-8.gif

Tonight at 11pm

Last time on Samurai Jack:

Ashi bonds with Jack as he tells her of his life before Aku. During the night, Jack ventures off alone, and by day happens upon the location where he unsuccessfully fought the Guardian of a time portal.[32] He finds the portal destroyed, as well as the Guardian's broken red glasses. Ashi catches up to Jack, who explains he left her behind out of fear of losing her to Aku as he did many others of his loved ones. Ashi reassures Jack that together, they will defeat Aku. At that moment Aku appears with Scaramouche, who has finally informed Aku about Jack losing his sword. Upon seeing Jack does have his sword, Aku swiftly destroys Scaramouche. As Aku starts to leave, he senses his own self inside of Ashi. Aku recalls visiting the Daughters of Aku and leaving part of him in a goblet for them, and assumes the High Priestess must have drank it and given birth to her seven children, making Ashi "a true daughter of Aku". Aku possesses and transforms Ashi, and forces her to fight Jack. Jack tells her to resist, but she is unable to do so. When Jack wounds Ashi, she briefly comes back to her senses and desperately begs Jack to kill her. Unwilling to do so, Jack drops to his knees and lays down his sword, which Aku then holds up triumphantly

Aku finally has Jack's sword

Aku+to+aku+aku+is+so+evil+that+he+keeps_eddf39_6185796.jpg

The question now is what he plans to do next

Only

On

Toonami

giphy.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack's friends from all his various adventures come in to save the day.

Otherwise that whole scene with the Scotsman was total filler.

Yeah it'd be kinda strange if Fi Scotsman wasn't important to the plot

hell maybe he becomes Jack's new sword?

Yeah it'd be kinda strange if Fi Scotsman wasn't important to the plot

hell maybe he becomes Jack's new sword?

Yeah, he just HAS to show up tonight!

Also, this is strangely appropriate now...

Video quality sucks, but it syncs up with the song surprisingly well!

Jack's friends from all his various adventures come in to save the day.

Otherwise that whole scene with the Scotsman was total filler.

I hope that happens!

If the Scotsmas doesn't appear that'd be poor writing! WAY poorer than I expect from this show.

or in my case Tequila ::]::

of which I have had two shots

oh god please don't let the ending be a downer

I'd rather the ending not be one of those fairy tale ones where everyone lives happily ever after.  Those are too unrealistic.