UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

I'm 25 and haven't figured out a goddamn thing about my life.

People tell me I'm smart but I think I'm pretty stupid.

I identify myself with the bands, movies, sports teams and other miscellany that I like to make up for my bland personality. I compensate for this lack of a personality by using sarcasm and lazy humor so people will think I'm funny and interesting. I'm never really sure if people actually like me or just include me in things because they feel sorry for me.

I have fostered a deep dissatisfaction with my life because I'm too timid to act on opportunities which present themselves. I'm emotionally damaged due to my upbringing and don't know how to nurture the connections I make with others. I'm pouring my flaws out to people I don't truly know on the internet.

Pie is better than cake.

ever developing aggregate of a specific set of experiences.....in a specific order.......well, maybe not "ever developing"...suppose it ends at some point

I am insanely high...almost negligently

I'm 25 and haven't figured out a goddamn thing about my life.

People tell me I'm smart but I think I'm pretty stupid.

I identify myself with the bands, movies, sports teams and other miscellany that I like to make up for my bland personality. I compensate for this lack of a personality by using sarcasm and lazy humor so people will think I'm funny and interesting. I'm never really sure if people actually like me or just include me in things because they feel sorry for me.

I have fostered a deep dissatisfaction with my life because I'm too timid to act on opportunities which present themselves. I'm emotionally damaged due to my upbringing and don't know how to nurture the connections I make with others. I'm pouring my flaws out to people I don't truly know on the internet.

Pie is better than cake.

I like this...I want to change my answer to this....for the most part