UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

Guest Zintar

I never leave the house with anything cooking in the oven or on the stove. I'll go outside and goof off, but not leave my property. A fire would be awful.

when i was 13 i went to see my aunt and i forgot to turn the sink off. when i came back my parents were pissed but at same time bewildered at how stupid i was. i never turn the oven on unless im gonna be home all day.

which is most days anyways, but yeah  :|

when i was 13 i went to see my aunt and i forgot to turn the sink off. when i came back my parents were pissed but at same time bewildered at how stupid i was. i never turn the oven on unless im gonna be home all day.

When i was 19 i was staying at my brothers house. I started a bath and then went to chat online. I COMPLETELY forgot i turned the tub on and no one noticed until my brother and his wife noticed water coming out of their closet. I flooded their house pretty bad. I felt so bad. Went and rented a carpet cleaner to help soak up all the water.

When i was 19 i was staying at my brothers house. I started a bath and then went to chat online. I COMPLETELY forgot i turned the tub on and no one noticed until my brother and his wife noticed water coming out of their closet. I flooded their house pretty bad. I felt so bad. Went and rented a carpet cleaner to help soak up all the water.

Damn bitch.

You stupid.

I'll leave if there's someone else in the house. If I'm by myself, my ass is staying home or turning off the oven. There are too many things that can go wrong and I live off a 2 lane highway with a lot of barely seen side roads, deep ditches, no barriers, deer, and idiots galore speeding through that sucker when they really shouldn't be. Leaving the house with the oven on is just asking for one of the LifeEvac accidents to turn a fifteen minute errand into hours.

Depends on how long and what is cooking.

If gone all day, I'd probz end up using the crock-pot instead of the oven.

If just for a coffee or short trip and whatever is in the oven is on a very low temp, then okay.

Otherwise I would be too paranoid to leave the house with an oven on >.>