UnevenEdge

Who is The Possum

NaBarney

"Users included Tsar4 (one of the older and more conservative users), olmoldy (another older user who loved to remind people of his military experience), Slyfoxx1 (a far-leftist), Jallenk (an artistic gay guy), WestPark (a smart guy who chose to troll), Fuggles (a woman who used it like a blog), BuddyRoe (a guy who posted wherever Fuggles did), MasterDebater (a Randian capitalist), Jingai (a conservative talking points bot), cobrasks (a Wyoming ammosexual), PeanutCat (a woman who posted countless articles from Crooks and Liars without adding thoughts of her own), Crapshot (a hillbilly liberal), JadedPoet (gay dude), etc. Just lots of memorable personalities."

:| >:D

Obviously Westpark since his description included "a smart guy".....And the capitalized "Roe" because no one did that EVER on ASMB except Westpark.

Solid guess. I'm going with a Toonami autist who I've never heard of.

Not even a mention, after all the hours I wasted on that inane piece of shit! Hell I even organized irl events, I still do and have done for years after I stopped posting.

Also anyone who thinks westpark was smart needs their head examined, that guy was one of the dumbest creepiest people on the boards.

I do kind of miss some of the other people that were mentioned though. Like oldmoldy, that time he called westpark a kraut was classic.

Not even a mention, after all the hours I wasted on that inane piece of shit! Hell I even organized irl events, I still do and have done for years after I stopped posting.

Also anyone who thinks westpark was smart needs their head examined, that guy was one of the dumbest creepiest people on the boards.

I do kind of miss some of the other people that were mentioned though. Like oldmoldy, that time he called westpark a kraut was classic.

If you noticed he didn't mention any IBers and even though you peered into babbling on occasion, you were largely a joke over there so he may not have been aware of your meek and austere personality.

Sorry I don't recall asking for your worthless opinion.

LOL, you seem to think you have some sort of actual tyrannical power........Don't let the toga go to your head, you're little more respected than Packard so you're always ripe for parody like anyone else.