UnevenEdge

The official Water thread.

SwimModSponges

Yep, that's right. Plain old H2O. One of the most important chemical compounds consumed by the human body.

So let's talk about that shit. How y'all like you waters? In a glass with ice? A plastic bottle? Do you purify? Do you drink it from the tap? Do you drink it from the hose?

How's it taste baby?

We've got pretty good water here too, so I pretty much only drink from the tap.

There's a water fountain (bubbler) at work that I use often.

I had one of those metal canteen things to carry with me, but the water would always taste metallic after a bit so I stopped using it.

The girlfriend has one of them plastic canteen things, but that makes the water taste plasticky.

At home, I usually either drink tap through the Brita filter or I'll go for spring water from a bottle (any brand'll do as long as it's not Aquafina or Dasani), but I have a habit of just refilling the bottle once its run out with the tap water.

Usually if I'm heading out of the house, I'll drink from a bottle and continue to refill it at the water fountain so that the bottle doesn't go to waste as the day goes on.

Yep, that's right. Plain old H2O. One of the most important chemical compounds consumed by the human body.

So let's talk about that shit. How y'all like you waters? In a glass with ice? A plastic bottle? Do you purify? Do you drink it from the tap? Do you drink it from the hose?

How's it taste baby?

Wet?

Water snob.  I like my water filtered.  Not just filtered but garbled in the mouths of musically talented people.  Down the butt Crack of naked oiled up men, filtered through hundred million dollars worth of diamonds and through a billionaires wallet. 

Then put some sugar and fruit mix in it, I'm good.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

recently purchased a water bottle with an infuser. i was thinking 'bout all the great varied fruit parings i would use to infuse my water.

nope.

lemon. just lemon.  :|

i am so fucking boring.

Honeydew and cucumber up that bitch!

The tap water out here is absolutely vile tasting. Bless them for trying, though. All my water comes from bottles or the water coolers at work. Krogers sells 32 packs of water for hella cheap, though, so I can usually get 128 bottles of water for ~$7.