mochi

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't seen the first 4 episodes, so behind

a recap

Kaneki tells his friend Hide who's clearly Gay and in love with him that he met an awesome girl oblivious to Hide's feelings, the girl turns out to be a "ghoul" (which is some kind of magical cannibal humanoid monster) before she can eat him they both get killed and a mad scientist puts her organs in Kaneki's body for....no reason, turning him into a Ghoul, he makes "friends" with some other Ghouls who help him hide the fact that he's a Ghoul by teaching him how to pretend to eat human food and tell him where to find people who are already dead to eat so he won't have to Kill anybody to survive, they also tell him he can eat Coffee **shrug** they say they have no idea why and never explain further, then a gay rapist villain shows up and tries to force himself on Kaneki and makes him compete in a Ghoul cage match

now you know the story thus far

Mochi, you cleaned up this week on discussion threads.  Nice.  I guess other people aren't caring enough.

UE's been kinda dead ever since that day Viper broke the boards so bad that there wasn't even am error message

"a mad scientist puts her organs in Kaneki's body for....no reason"

I think it was just a doctor at the hospital who decided to do a completely illegal organ transplant for no reason. And somehow all her organs survived despite the fact that she was crushed by 10k lbs of steel beams. And somehow she was standing in the exact right place to get hit by these steel beams.

"a mad scientist puts her organs in Kaneki's body for....no reason"

I think it was just a doctor at the hospital who decided to do a completely illegal organ transplant for no reason. And somehow all her organs survived despite the fact that she was crushed by 10k lbs of steel beams. And somehow she was standing in the exact right place to get hit by these steel beams.

he also

put her Kagune in Kaneki's body which is an organ humans do not have

so he knew what he was doing