UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 115 Discussion

Okay, last week was a bit more even, but the original dub of this week's first half material literally beat the shit out of what I just heard. :D Babidi and Dabura especially lack so much of the gleefully animated performance of the original dub's dialogue. Same actors, weaker effect. Really the only thing possibly better here was Sabat's Vegeta and Piccolo sounding like they do in his later portrayals of them. Literally everything else the original dub was as good or, often, better. No thanks Kai, I'll check in once more after Buu gets revived. :D

Not entirely true if you watching 

dbs's latest arc.18 participates in the tournament of power  :o [ /spoiler]

also

Broly is a woman now her name is Caulifla now

ironically I read somewhere that Broly was ORIGINALLY a woman but the decided nobody would like seeing Goku fight a girl, so they changed her sex at the last minuet

Why kill them though?  I guess Babidi didn't need any more errands done for him.

Dabura is awesome.

We saw the Demon World in Dragonball.  I guess Dabura deposed that pretty boy king Goku met back then.

Are Babidi and Dabura the same VAs?  Either way they seem to be doing a good job.

Forgot Kabito got killed by Dabura here.

Well Supreme Kai listening to you has worked out wonderfully so far, so...

Dabura is the same VA? Sounds different... and not as good as the original which is odd, usually the Kai voice acting is superior.

Yeah, he doesn't sound as distinctive at the moment.  If he's the same person I guess they toned him down a bit to more normal.

I know. I'm speaking more on behalf of Piccolo than anyone else.

I could see piccolo

taking out the first two henchmen babidi's pits against the heroes though and piccolo also slices badibi in piece at a certain point but yeah after that piccolo doesn't get any special power boost even again cause toriyama fell into a roadblock  to make him stronger

Only the strongest warriors?  Spopovitch and Yamu were weaklings before Babidi magi-roided them up.

Villains really need to learn to stop underestimating people in this show.

This is a small place to fight in, especially with all these other people inside.

So every week I watch the original versions of this sometime after Kai.

Huh. This doesn't usually happen (I don't think it has yet), but I actually liked the voices / dialogue in the OG version of this episode more than Kai's version. The original also adds a chamber reverb effect to everyone's voices in the ship, while for some reason it's bone dry in Kai's version.

Dat Faulconer was also on point this ep.