UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul Episode 4 "Supper" Discussion

This dude is really interested in Kaniki it seems.

What the hell is a parasite?

I'm probably not a very good judge, since French is not my native language, but it sounds pretty good to me.

That scene with Toka was one of the few without Kaniki.  This show is almost from a first person perspective.

What happened to ghoul's being cut proof?  A knife does no damage but a shard from a cup does?

A bar?  So they can drink booze, too?

So humans and ghouls can have babies, sort of.  And one was born long enough ago to be an adult now?  How long have ghouls been around?  Of course half breeds are superior.  Pfft urban myth yeah right.  This other half ghoul obviously exists and we'll no doubt meet them at some point.

That girl at the bar was a clone of Rise I swear.

So Rise isn't about eating already dead people prepared on plates.  She likes to hunt them and kill them, she gets off on their suffering.

What's all this?  They want to eat Kaniki?  So a parasite is a ghoul that eats ghouls?  Why the hell wouldn't Toka give a better warning than she did?  And why the hell was this guy allowed to be a customer?

Ghouls can't keep down human food, but they can drink coffee, and some "drug" will work on them, apparently.

Ok, so he knew he smelled of human but is surprised he's a half ghoul? 

What is the deal with this big guy?  And why does he have a One Piece laugh?

What the hell just happened?  Joke?  No... it looks like Shusuko-whatever just doesn't want to share Kaniki. 

wait so Kaneki even smells good to Female ghouls?

apperently all female ghouls are Lesbians

(that or female ghousl smell wonderful even to female ghouls)

You've got it all twisted again.  Rise's hunger was played up as "sexual" too.  It's the same with this weirdo.  They get off on it.  So they aren't necessarily gay, lesbian, or anything else.  The show is just trying to be more edgy by making some of the ghouls' lust for FLESH come off that way.

Also the reason he smells good to them is because of the human in him, not the ghoul side.

Yeah, plus I think this show is too new to even know who has what preferences, if any, yet.

Agreed 100%.  I'm not sure who is suspected of being homoesexual, but Shuu just seems really into the gourmet side of things. If something else was implied it went right over my head.