UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul Episode 4 "Supper" Discussion

Tokyo Ghoul returns from being banished by last week's doubleshot of JoJo tomorrow night! (4/22/17)

Who says 1 AM is too late for "Supper?"

Besides, it's only 10 PM on the west coast; that's a completely acceptable suppertime, right??

Ah, just watch the show and enjoy. We all know Samurai Jack through AOT is the main course, but this is like dessert, right?

tumblr_oo27rm9cvf1rvb8cmo1_1280.jpg

Bloody, fleshy dessert!

[mmmmmmm]

HERE WE GO!!!

Oh hey a maybe-gay new character! ... too bad he's most likely a villain by the tone of him.

Wow pretending to love food much be torture for a ghoul.  I already do wish she ws the main character.

Yep this is my first time live-commenting with you guys during this show. I'm gnona try not to rag on to your hate for this show too much.

ALL THE TRAITS OF A HIT ANIME!, TEEN ANGST AND HOMOPHOBIA!

tumblr_inline_ngm4rmkkvv1rc2qpz.gif

Also the Persona series.  in light of Persona 5 coming out, it's a constant reminder that the series dances around the subject but then always goes like, "Psych!  No one would ever be gay!"

Guys....

I'm trying my hardest not to make fun of this p.o.s., so I apologize in advance if I go overboard. This is all happening so quickly, I STILL can't remember the names of these characters, and I'm just sitting here....laughing my ass off.

HERE WE GO!!!

Oh hey a maybe-gay new character! ... too bad he's most likely a villain by the tone of him.

Wow pretending to love food much be torture for a ghoul.  I already do wish she ws the main character.

Yep this is my first time live-commenting with you guys during this show. I'm gnona try not to rag on to your hate for this show too much.

ALL gay anime characters are villians

that or they die 3 eps in

Also the Persona series.  in light of Persona 5 coming out, it's a constant reminder that the series dances around the subject but then always goes like, "Psych!  No one would ever be gay!"

funimation says that Kanji IS gay and that his female love intrest is a Trans man

the japanese producers say the exact opposite, that his love intrest is just an (extremely to the point of demanding people use male pronouns to reffer to them ) butch girl and that he's straight

... so how is Kaneki surviving? Has he actually been eating human flesh?  It's been days and days now and he's still alive!

apparently he's been cruising popular suicide spots and eating people who killed themselves

ep 2(or 3) confirmed this

... so how is Kaneki surviving? Has he actually been eating human flesh?  It's been days and days now and he's still alive!

3 weeks without food, 3 days without water, 3 minutes without air (and ghouls can drink coffee, which is a liquid).

If that applies to ghouls, Idk. But they have an excuse for that if they choose to elaborate.

apparently he's been cruising popular suicide spots and eating people who killed themselves

ep 2(or 3) confirmed this

All while hating himself no doubt.

... for a dead chick, that girl sure is getting a lot of screentime!

This guy's defiintley bad news bears .Run awaaaayyyyy....