UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 370 Discussion

StarPanda

Like when Space Dandy's Season 1 blu ray release got it's own special commercial

Why did that only happen once

Yeah. I'm surprised they don't even advertise some sets during Toonami and also maybe when new sets of those shows that are airing are coming too.

I think Deadman Wonderland may have gotten one too, but that was back when Toonami first came back.

Yeah. I'm surprised they don't even advertise the sets of the shows that are actually airing.

I think Deadman Wonderland may have gotten one too, but that was back when Toonami first came back.

they probably just think toonami fans are jobless losers that can barely pay for anything so why advertise anything they want?

Yeah. I'm surprised they don't even advertise some sets during Toonami and also maybe when new sets of those shows that are airing are coming too.

Deadman Wonderland was one of Toonami's first really big hits when it was very first revived, I even think back then I saw commercials advertising each next Deadman episode

Like Space Dandy Blu ray season 1 was advertised, but not season 2's blu ray

Like it would be cool if the Wolf's Rain blu ray box set got advertised

MY GOD THIS IS SO EPIC!  SO AWESOME!  SUCH AWESOME COMBAT, STRATEGY, TACTICS, AND FIGHT CHOREOGRAPHY!  IT'S BRILLIANT!  AND THE ART AND ANIMATION LOOKS UNCHARACTERISTICALLY GREAT, TOO!

Nami is back!  Rofl it cuts to her tits.  Nice new outfit, though.  I like that T-shirt and skirt and hairdo! <3 NAMI!

Okay, Sanji has serious issues.

Love these combo attacks. I wish they'd do these team battles more often.  Get tired of 1 v 1 fights sometimes.

Whiskey Brothers?  These rejects have drifted off quite too far from the East Blue.

Lola?  GAH SHE'S HIDEOUS!

Rejected more times than Miroku?  ;D

They stuffed shadows into him.  This is pretty smart.

Luffy as a swordsman...  8)

TEN MINUTES?!  HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU ARE TALKING UP ALL THE TIME!

Wait... Lola.... THAT'S THE OWNER OF THE HIPPO'S SHADOW!  IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!