Episode "XCVI" (57)

Toonami Airdate: April 15th, 2017

11:00pm

Directed by: Genndy Tartakovsky

Written and storyboarded by: Genndy Tartakovsky

Story by: Darrick Bachman, Bryan Andrews,

and Genndy Tartakovsky

Previously:

Jack awakened from his fall into the abyss and found the bloodied body of Ashi, one of the Daughters of Aku. She attacked him, but he quickly subdued her and bound her with the chain from her own chain-sickle. They were both suddenly swallowed by an enormous creature. As they fall, Ashi again attacked Jack, but he saved her from the deadly fall into the creature. Jack then had a hallucination argument with himself over saving Ashi or leaving her to die. In the end he decides to protect her and then carries her with him as he makes his way out, despite her barrage of insults and ongoing attempts to kill him. They eventually make it out of the creature and into a body of water, where Jack saved Ashi from drowning and carries her to a small island. She prepared to attack him again, but relents and drops her sickle upon seeing Jack gently release a ladybug that landed on his hand, in contrast to Ashi's mother who had crushed a ladybug for not being "a part of Aku's order".

Tonight there is a brand new episode of Samurai Jack set to premiere

maxresdefault.jpg

But how does that make you feel?

Only on Toonami

mCyfcYj.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching all the panels and coverage of Star Wars Celebration since it started.  A bit tired because of that.  Hopefully I'll be able to stay up through Toonami tonight.

Panels and stuff stuff were great.  Great tributes to Carrie.  Awesome surprise appearances.  The Last Jedi Trailer was awesome.  Sad to hear Rebels is ending but glad Filoni is getting to end the story on his own terms this time, and the story does seek like it is heading that way.  Trailer for Season 4 was awesome as well by the way.

Anyway took a nap and here we are for Jack so hopefully I'll make it, haha.  We'll see how it goes.

...... Guys.

.... I am away on vacation and I again cannot log into my cable service provider into Adult Swim's live feed.

... I won't be able to see the block live with you guy.  Which means again yet delaying more time for me to catch up on each of these shows later, and then avoiding all sites where spoilers are written.

I thought I was past this but it appears it's happening once again.

;___;

God I HATE doing this!  It's so frustrating!!